U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 02-01-2011, 10:47 AM
 
Location: Out of Florida........
4,309 posts, read 5,452,521 times
Reputation: 934

Advertisements

[snippet]The Maker of all human beings (GOD) is recalling all units manufactured, regardless of make or year, due to a serious defect in the primary and central component of the heart.

This is due to a malfunction in the original prototype units code named Adam and Eve, resulting in the reproduction of the same defect in all subsequent units. This defect has been technically termed "Sub-sequential Internal Non-Morality," or more commonly known as S.I.N., as it is primarily expressed.
[/mod]


Moderator cut: link https://www.klove.com/blog/larry/pos...LL-NOTICE.aspx



P.S. Please assist where possible by notifying others of this important recall notice, and you may contact the Father any time by 'knee mail'!


From ......a friend.

Last edited by june 7th; 02-03-2011 at 03:21 PM.. Reason: Violation of copyright.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 02-01-2011, 10:53 AM
 
Location: Italy
6,387 posts, read 5,109,662 times
Reputation: 866
Are you saying God screwed up?

I hope you aren't so naive..!

Peace,
brian
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-01-2011, 11:02 AM
 
Location: Gaston, North Carolina
4,213 posts, read 4,901,103 times
Reputation: 624
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahigherway View Post
Are you saying God screwed up?

I hope you aren't so naive..!

Peace,
brian
She is not saying God screwed up but that man is screwed up and in need of repair.

Great thread Betsey, keep up the good work or should I say the God work
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-01-2011, 11:35 AM
 
4,083 posts, read 4,297,845 times
Reputation: 806
This is due to a malfunction in the original prototype units code named Adam and Eve, resulting in the reproduction of the same defect in all subsequent units. This defect has been technically termed "Sub-sequential Internal Non-Morality," or more commonly known as S.I.N., as it is primarily expressed.


Some of the symptoms include:

1. Loss of direction
2. Foul vocal emissions
3. Amnesia of origin
4. Lack of peace and joy
5. Selfish or violent behavior
6. Depression or confusion in the mental component
7. Fearfulness


Betsey this one of the most irresponsible posts I have seen recently. People who have these symptons do NOT have them because of sin they have them because of emotional problems, depression.

We humans are not imperfect due to sin and we certainly are not robots. I can not even speak to what you have said because it is so awful.

Imagine telling someone all they have to do to be ok is to get Jesus. You know even folks who have faith and Jesus can become emotionally sick.

Imagine what someone feels inside if the depression never goes away and they end it. It is not lack of faith it is an emotional sickness and you are really insensivite to say it is because of sin and lack of faith or Jesus.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-01-2011, 11:41 AM
 
5,925 posts, read 5,683,225 times
Reputation: 639
Yeah, sometimes the manufacturer of automobiles screws up too. Poor God, just never got it right.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-01-2011, 11:42 AM
 
Location: Tucson, Arizona
987 posts, read 878,616 times
Reputation: 293
The manufacturer is ALWAYS responsible. You cannot take responsibility away from the original creator. Either God intended for His creation to be exposed to sin or something went wrong with His original plan.
Even if you say that God gave His creation the option to sin, He still has to assume the responsibility for allowing us that option if He didn't actually want us to take that path, but based on the fact that we will have gained far more by experiencing all this sadness and pain than the life we would have had without it, not knowing God's true attributes of forgiveness, mercy, boundless love, it seems clear to me that all this was part of His plan to create children in His image. There is no way you can truly appreciate light without having known darkness, mercy without being forgiven, etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-01-2011, 11:42 AM
 
Location: Gaston, North Carolina
4,213 posts, read 4,901,103 times
Reputation: 624
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
This is due to a malfunction in the original prototype units code named Adam and Eve, resulting in the reproduction of the same defect in all subsequent units. This defect has been technically termed "Sub-sequential Internal Non-Morality," or more commonly known as S.I.N., as it is primarily expressed.


Some of the symptoms include:

1. Loss of direction
2. Foul vocal emissions
3. Amnesia of origin
4. Lack of peace and joy
5. Selfish or violent behavior
6. Depression or confusion in the mental component
7. Fearfulness


Betsey this one of the most irresponsible posts I have seen recently. People who have these symptons do NOT have them because of sin they have them because of emotional problems, depression.

We humans are not imperfect due to sin and we certainly are not robots. I can not even speak to what you have said because it is so awful.

Imagine telling someone all they have to do to be ok is to get Jesus. You know even folks who have faith and Jesus can become emotionally sick.

Imagine what someone feels inside if the depression never goes away and they end it. It is not lack of faith it is an emotional sickness and you are really insensivite to say it is because of sin and lack of faith or Jesus.
Actuallly she is right, even what you are sharing is due to sin and lack of faith.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-01-2011, 11:44 AM
 
4,083 posts, read 4,297,845 times
Reputation: 806
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinD69 View Post
Actuallly she is right, even what you are sharing is due to sin and lack of faith.

She is wrong and if you believe so are you. Depression and those are symptons of depression are not because of sin. They are because of emotional problems. Depression is not due to sin.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-01-2011, 11:47 AM
 
Location: Gaston, North Carolina
4,213 posts, read 4,901,103 times
Reputation: 624
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletWren View Post
The manufacturer is ALWAYS responsible. You cannot take responsibility away from the original creator. Either God intended for His creation to be exposed to sin or something went wrong with His original plan.
Even if you say that God gave His creation the option to sin, He still has to assume the responsibility for allowing us that option if He didn't actually want us to take that path, but based on the fact that we will have gained far more by experiencing all this sadness and pain than the life we would have had without it, not knowing God's true attributes of forgiveness, mercy, boundless love, it seems clear to me that all this was part of His plan to create children in His image. There is no way you can truly appreciate light without having known darkness, mercy without being forgiven, etc.
If someone took a plastic knife and stuck it in you,, does this make the plastic knife manufacturer responsible?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-01-2011, 11:50 AM
 
Location: Gaston, North Carolina
4,213 posts, read 4,901,103 times
Reputation: 624
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
She is wrong and if you believe so are you. Depression and those are symptons of depression are not because of sin. They are because of emotional problems. Depression is not due to sin.
And it all goes back to sin. Do you realize that your attack is sin?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top