Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-17-2011, 12:14 PM

1,393 posts, read 1,752,532 times

Advertisements

What is lost time pass, and what lift is education of what we are learning of the Bible.

Psalms 108:2 Awake, lute and harp! I will awaken the dawn.

Psalms 83: 1-2 Do not keep silent, O God! Do not hold Your peace, And do not be still, O God!

God the Father will not be silent.

Psalms 83: 2 For behold, Your enemies make a tumult; And those who hate You have lifted up their head.

Man love this world!

Isaiah 51: 17-23 Awake, awake! Stand up, O Jerusalem, You who have drunk at the hand of the Lord The cup of His fury; You have drunk the dregs of the cup of trembling, And drained it out.

Today Israel is the Church and will begin to feel the fury of Christ.

I have being Awake

Isaiah 51: 18 There is no one to guide her Among all the sons she has brought forth; Nor is there any who takes her by the hand Among all the sons she has brought up.

Isaiah 51: 19 These two things have come to you; Who will be sorry for you?-- Desolation and destruction, famine and sword-- By whom will I comfort you?

Isaiah 51: 20 Your sons have fainted, They lie at the head of all the streets, Like an antelope in a net; They are full of the fury of the Lord, The rebuke of your God.

Isaiah 51: 21 Therefore please hear this, you afflicted, And drunk but not with wine.

Isaiah 51: 22 Thus says your Lord, The Lord and your God, Who pleads the cause of His people: "See, I have taken out of your hand The cup of trembling, The dregs of the cup of My fury; You shall no longer drink it.

Isaiah 51: 23 But I will put it into the hand of those who afflict you, Who have said to you, 'Lie down, that we may walk over you.' And you have laid your body like the ground, And as the street, for those who walk over."

The wisdom or the words of Solomon where like music to the hearer, Sheba heard and believered Just us I giver you the word, reading only the God' s as, can Awake from your sleep.

1 Kings 10: 3-8 So Solomon answered all her questions; there was nothing so difficult for the king that he could not explain it to her.

1 Kings 10: 4 And when the queen of Sheba had seen all the wisdom of Solomon, the house that he had built,

1 Kings 10: 5 the food on his table, the seating of his servants, the service of his waiters and their apparel, his cupbearers, and his entryway by which he went up to the house of the Lord, there was no more spirit in her.

1 Kings 10: 6 Then she said to the king: "It was a true report which I heard in my own land about your words and your wisdom.

1 Kings 10: 7 However I did not believe the words until I came and saw with my own eyes; and indeed the half was not told me. Your wisdom and prosperity exceed the fame of which I heard.

1 Kings 10: 8 Happy are your men and happy are these your servants, who stand continually before you and hear your wisdom!

Ezek 33: 30-33 "As for you, son of man, the children of your people are talking about you beside the walls and in the doors of the houses; and they speak to one another, everyone saying to his brother, 'Please come and hear what the word is that comes from the Lord.'

Ezek 33: 31 So they come to you as people do, they sit before you as My people, and they hear your words, but they do not do them; for with their mouth they show much love, but their hearts pursue their own gain.

Ezek 33: 32 Indeed you are to them as a very lovely song of one who has a pleasant voice and can play well on an instrument; for they hear your words, but they do not do them.

Ezek 33: 33 And when this comes to pass--surely it will come--then they will know that a prophet has been among them."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity