Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2011, 11:15 AM

1,837 posts, read 1,961,277 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilene Wright View Post
I may try this at some point O-Ducky but right now my body is detoxing from 30 years of smoking. Yay! It's day number 5 and no cigarettes so praise God for his strength and for the patches!! And candy.
When I think of someone who quits using tobacco products I think of the strongest people in the world... mentally. Good job Ilene Wright. I am sooo happy for you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2011, 02:32 PM

Remember, it's not what goes in that "defiles" us before God, just as Yahushua taught - it's not what goes in, it's what comes out. But eating healthy definitely plays a huge role in how we think and feel.

Aspartamine - I've "heard" that the normal dose that people who use this normally intake is not enough to cause harm, but it's not really a healthy supplement. I don't really know enough of this though. Personally I love Honey!!!

Probably the main concern I have is the water we drink. Scientist have proven that drinking flouride is horrible but yet the government still "insists" that we have it in tapwater... hunh? Then I saw gallons of water in the grocery store that was for babies and it said "flouride added"... hunh? The dentists will even tell you to make sure you don't swallow the flouride. And flouride isn't the only problem with tap water. There's chlorine and all sorts of toxins. That's why I stick with Distilled water which is water in it's purest form.

Does anyone have any further information on water they'd like to share, as far as the quality of tap water?

Oh and I'd also like to add, that during a "fast" a strickly water fast would be the best during the days of the fast.

Please, if you have any other things you'd like to add concerning health foods please do.

- Bee Pollen is the most complete natural food on the planet. Bees are awesome!

Old 10-13-2011, 12:49 PM

Green Vibrance is AWESOME!!!

Oh, and I'd like to add that it's accually alot easier to break into this three day thing slowly with juices only for a couple of days before you go into the only distilled water for three days. It's much easier on you and your body. Your body won't freak out when all the toxins come out all at once. They will slowly start coming out and the juices which contain certain elements that neutralize the free radicals will help out alot. Then go for broke.

You would be one of the wisest people on earth to buy Green Vibrance. Seriously, that stuff is nothing short of miraculous. Can't wait to get more soon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity