Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2011, 07:33 AM

6,822 posts, read 6,631,047 times

Advertisements

And everyone on the planet, because I've come to a conclusion that there is no path to life after death except through Jesus Christ. Only through Jesus Christ can we bear fruit. This is targeted towards Christians. Everyone that calls themselves Christian.

As a born-again Christian with no denomination, I must say I am terrified for you (and myself). Because we have gotten so extremely far away from the message of the Gospel it's quite sad. We have bowed down to the traditions of man - Calling the pastor Father, praying to Idols, praying to angels/saints, coveting everything our neighbor has etc the list goes on and on. We have become apologetic for our ways. The problem with that is, God isn't. He clearly tells us in the Bible that we are not to follow the traditions of men and that if we do we are walking the path of spiritual destruction. It is OUR responsibility that we are not deceived.

First off which Bible to use..

Daniel 12:4 (King James Version)

4But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Daniel 12:4 (Saint Joseph Edition)
"As for you, Daniel, keep secret the message and seal the book until the end time; many shall fall away and evil shall increase."

Two Bibles I have side by side telling me two different things entirely. Which is it? Knowledge or evil? Well it makes the decision easy which one to pay attention to. The Saint Joseph Edition is a Catholic Bible. People this isn't a small error. I've decided to keep this one though just to see how they'd like us to think.

Anyways for the big issues going on. If you haven't noticed by now, the LORD and savior is under attack from all angles. Look up David Icke, Michael Tsarion, Peter Joseph. Huge movements underway saying basically Jesus Christ is not God. Is your pastor talking to you about the New Age satanic movement? Is he talking about the New World Order and New World Religion and the introduction to their new religious leader? We Christians like to call him Satan and the Anti-Christ. Is he talking about the Second coming of Jesus Christ and how you need to prepare as Christians? If not then why? Ask him? I'm sure you'll get some answer about how Revelation is old news. WRONG! Read revelation, re-read it, than re-read it again. It's going to happen. I am 100 percent sure.

God tells us very clearly to not follow the teachings of the Pharisee or the Sadducee. So why are we so eager to follow them over the cliff? They didn't go anywhere. Satan still leads the charge hoping to pull as many of us down with him as he can. Remember Satan masquerades as light. He works through deception. He's been doing it for 6000 years and is very very good at it. How many years? 6000. Not millions. Evolution is Satan's greatest lie, and we've taken the bait hookline and sink. Dinosours were the genetic experiment of the Nephilim Giants - byproduct of the fallen angels. All of them abominations, God said get Noah to safety and it's time to try again.

Anyways people this is real. Your TV is fake. Everything that comes out of it are lies attempting to distort your reality. Don't believe in the New World Order? Well get with the club because you are way behind. I say this, of course, because I love you. I do not want anyone, especially followers of God, be led by THE deception that is coming. People our the USA has never been a Christian nation. It is a Free Mason Nation. The evidence is on the back of your dollar bill. That eye on top of the pyramid is the "God" we are trusting, and it is not Jesus Christ. The evidence is overwhelming. Please open your eyes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2011, 08:52 AM

1,897 posts, read 2,111,753 times
What are you calling us to do? This world can be overwhelming, but we just have to keep trusting God.

Old 02-20-2011, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright Hope for Tomorrow View Post
What are you calling us to do? This world can be overwhelming, but we just have to keep trusting God.
The calling is to trust God and his word the Holy Bible. The world is overwhelming, but we are to watch for the signs of his second coming. We are told what is going to happen. The intent here is to help inform about what is going on in the world, and to help those that are going to fall victim to the falling away of the Church which I see happening in the near future. The intent is to help pull people away from Satan's layers of lies.

Old 02-20-2011, 10:00 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,273,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee9786 View Post
The calling is to trust God and his word the Holy Bible. The world is overwhelming, but we are to watch for the signs of his second coming. We are told what is going to happen. The intent here is to help inform about what is going on in the world, and to help those that are going to fall victim to the falling away of the Church which I see happening in the near future. The intent is to help pull people away from Satan's layers of lies.
I believe the falling away began almost 2000 years ago.I believe his 2nd coming happened on the day of Pentecost.

Old 02-20-2011, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
I believe the falling away began almost 2000 years ago.I believe his 2nd coming happened on the day of Pentecost.
"I believe?" Believe the Bible. The Bible says he comes back and creates a new heaven and earth without sin. Now look around you. How much sin do you see? Sorry brother you're theory very well could be proven extremely wrong in these days ahead. If nothing else look at the possibility and read second coming prophecy. Just because we believe something doesn't mean that is going to happen. In the end there is only one truth and outcome. If we believe it, it doesn't make it true. Praise Yeshua!

Old 02-20-2011, 11:12 AM

Quote:
"I believe?" Believe the Bible. The Bible says he comes back and creates a new heaven and earth without sin. Now look around you. How much sin do you see? Sorry brother you're theory very well could be proven extremely wrong in these days ahead. If nothing else look at the possibility and read second coming prophecy. Just because we believe something doesn't mean that is going to happen. In the end there is only one truth and outcome. If we believe it, it doesn't make it true. Praise Yeshua!
I believe according to the scriptures.

I am not denying Jesus is coming again, what i am saying is, if he comes again it will not be the 2nd time.The 2nd time was at Pentecost.

“You heard me say, ‘I am going away and I am coming back to you.’ If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I.

But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you.I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.

Here he was talking to the disciples not us.Confusion over the teaching of the trinity as seperated God into 3 gods and put this coming Jesus spoke of into the future, when infact it happened on the day of pentecost.

I also believe the coming you are referring to is the body of Christ comng into the fullness of the measure of Christ

to prepare God’s people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ. Ephesians 4:12-13

Regarding sin, i don't see it. No i am not walking around with my eyes shut,what i do see is God reconciling the world to himself,which changes my attitude towards how i see my neighbor and the world.You will never see God while you are seeing sin.

Old 02-20-2011, 11:32 AM

Quote:
I believe according to the scriptures.

I am not denying Jesus is coming again, what i am saying is, if he comes again it will not be the 2nd time.The 2nd time was at Pentecost.

“You heard me say, ‘I am going away and I am coming back to you.’ If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I.

But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you.I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.

Here he was talking to the disciples not us.Confusion over the teaching of the trinity as seperated God into 3 gods and put this coming Jesus spoke of into the future, when infact it happened on the day of pentecost.

I also believe the coming you are referring to is the body of Christ comng into the fullness of the measure of Christ

to prepare God’s people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ. Ephesians 4:12-13

Regarding sin, i don't see it. No i am not walking around with my eyes shut,what i do see is God reconciling the world to himself,which changes my attitude towards how i see my neighbor and the world.You will never see God while you are seeing sin.
We all struggle with sin. Everyday we are challenged, and even those that are the Body of Christ slip all of the time. We are man, and man sins. You sin just as I do. The only one that hasn't is God in the flesh Jesus Christ. If we say we are not a sinner than we are a liar. That is a biblical passage. So all of us "see" sin. Sin is apart of us. We are commanded not to sin, and by the fault of us as man we always slip, we recognize our sin and keep moving toward living a life of righteousness.

People the message of Jesus Christ is REPENT! That means we sin! Repent and take up the cross. When you slip repent again and take up the cross. That is the message. Taking up the cross is living by his word. Sadly it seems as if we somehow lost this very important message.

Old 02-20-2011, 11:51 AM

Quote:
We all struggle with sin. Everyday we are challenged, and even those that are the Body of Christ slip all of the time. We are man, and man sins. You sin just as I do. The only one that hasn't is God in the flesh Jesus Christ. If we say we are not a sinner than we are a liar. That is a biblical passage. So all of us "see" sin. Sin is apart of us. We are commanded not to sin, and by the fault of us as man we always slip, we recognize our sin and keep moving toward living a life of righteousness.

People the message of Jesus Christ is REPENT! That means we sin! Repent and take up the cross. When you slip repent again and take up the cross. That is the message. Taking up the cross is living by his word. Sadly it seems as if we somehow lost this very important message.
Friend did i say i or the world doesn't sin ?. I said i see God in Christ reconciling the world unto himself. You can shout and bawl about sin as much as you want, it will not change a thing because it is not the message of good news, i also believe it shows how much you believe you have been forgiven yourself, the more you believe you are forgiven the more you love and the less you bang on about sin. The message is God is not counting your sin against you,

that God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting men’s sins against them. And he has committed to us the message of reconciliation.

What is the message of reconciliation ?.

Old 02-20-2011, 12:19 PM

4,213 posts, read 5,833,229 times
Quote:
Friend did i say i or the world doesn't sin ?. I said i see God in Christ reconciling the world unto himself. You can shout and bawl about sin as much as you want, it will not change a thing because it is not the message of good news, i also believe it shows how much you believe you have been forgiven yourself, the more you believe you are forgiven the more you love and the less you bang on about sin. The message is God is not counting your sin against you,

that God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting men’s sins against them. And he has committed to us the message of reconciliation.

Believe on Christ or die.

Old 02-20-2011, 12:57 PM

Quote:

Luke 5:32 (King James Version)

32I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

2 Corinthians 5:17-21 (King James Version)

17Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
18And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
19To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
20Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.
21For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

So repent is necessary in order to be born-again into Christianity, but is not necessary for members of the Church (Body of Christ) due to reconciliation with God? Thank you for the information.

Repent is a common theme throughout the Book of Revelation. It is the reason for the various intermissions - so sinners can come to acceptance of Jesus Christ and repentance of sins.

God bless.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity