Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-27-2011, 02:51 PM

151 posts, read 154,390 times

Advertisements

According to this web sit The Remnant of YHWH it revealed some things that actually adds up. I even transliterated the name Jesus back to Hebrew and came up with the same thing, since the names represented something and that it was very important with in meanings, so then i could not get transliteration and translation mixed up, so i couldn't jump to the conclusion that, well the name doesn't matter and found myself forgetting about Acts 4:12, and then after that i would come to the conclusion and say well it is not the name, it is the character and then i had forgotten about who's character it is that we speaks of, and forgotten about Isaiah 42:8.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2011, 05:05 PM

9,689 posts, read 10,014,164 times
The name of Jesus does not carry the mark of the beast , But the identity of the commandments of Jesus, is the opposite for the mark of the beast, he commands us to obey, Love the Lord your God , and love your neighbor as your self , were the mark of the beast says build idol of buying and selling with money or be put to death against the love of God and the love of your neighbor as your self ........ plus the number of the beast is the rejection of the trinity .... see the number of the beast is 666 the number of man; is like saying the number 6 reject the Father God , for 6 is mans number... the number 66, rejects the Father God and His Son Jesus Christ ...... the number 666 reject the Father God His Son Jesus Christ and His Spirit , Holy Spirit , if anybody reject any part of the trinity then the mark of the beast will be his grave error , so he need to believe and turn to the truth ...... The name of the beast is the authority of the beast in a person life as sin that must be fully rejected to the best of his abilities according to the Judgment of Lord Jesus ..... Think this is to hard ... Jesus has a plan .......

Old 02-28-2011, 07:12 AM

5,925 posts, read 6,945,573 times
Actually the name Jesus traced back with the understanding of root words is "to be safe"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity