Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-03-2011, 09:08 PM

10,295 posts, read 9,696,510 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Cyber all you are doing is quoting scripture at me that do not back up that there is a road that leads you to God. Jesus is the way indeed, he also said ""No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him"

I will give you one guess why Jesus said this ?

The answer can be found in the questions Thomas and Phillip asked him in John 14. While you seek the answer, bear in mind the carnal mind has not got a clue about the things of God, so how could ever found a road that leads to God.

Do you understand that any gate sheep go through the shepherd (Jesus) is leading them through, the one behind the flock is the butcher.
That's right pcamps the carnal mind, nor double minded man can not understand the things of God....

God word stands on it own.... I don't need to defend it, or back-up anything.

Only God can open the heart, mind to understand that the road, path, the way, the truth to Him... amen !!!

It seems one is speaking in a circle of confusion..... and we know God does not speak to confuse but of course the carnal mind, double mindedness will be confused and misunderstand, misrepresent the word of God and His truth through Jesus Christ !!....

Old 03-03-2011, 09:21 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,289,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Munchkin View Post
That right pcamps the carnal mind, nor double minded can not understand the things of God....

God word stands on it own.... I don't need to defend it, or back-up anything.

Only God can open the heart, mind to understand that the road, path, the way, the truth to Him... amen !!!

It seems one is speaking in a circle of confusion..... and we know God does not speak to confuse but of course the carnal mind, double mindedness will be confused and misunderstand, misrepresent the word of God and His truth through Jesus Christ !!....
Cyber you were the one that spoke of there being one road to God, and all other roads were error. You also believe you found the narrow road , even though you now admit the carnal mind could never find such a road if there was one. So i would say it's you who is in this loop of confusion, whereby you believe you found something(a road) and yet you acknowledge the carnal mind could never find anything.This Cyber is double mindedness made manifest.

Why not simply admit that of your own self you could never do anything,you have nothing that wasn't first given to you by God, that he sought you because it was you who was lost not God. That even if you are on a road that you deem is error, God can even find you there, just like he did with Saul on the road to Damascus.

Salvation comes to us, there is no disputing this, there is no imaginary road we take to find God,even if there was we are to blind left to ourselves to find it.

Today salvation has come to this house. Luke 19:9

Old 03-03-2011, 09:31 PM

7,628 posts, read 10,970,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironmaw1776 View Post
You really don't know (or even care to know?) the first thing about what Christian biblical universalism teaches do you?

You really should take the time to at least understand what those whom you believe to be your theological opponents actually teach and believe in reality instead of making strawman arguments and then arguing against them as if you were making some profound points against Christian Universalism itself.

That just makes you come across as an amateur ...

To me an amateur is one who tells me I do not understand their belief, and then fails to explain their belief to me.

Old 03-03-2011, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Like I said, you are obviously ignoring the fact that the apostasy took place hundreds of years ago when the roman state made christianity the theocracy of the state.

Keep burning witches in your heart, though I must say it does not become you ...

So long as you are reaping the riches of your supposed conqest spiritual warrior!
why is it UR's can never get beyond their personal attacks !!
Truly is a sad disposition having that need to speak such deep hatred toward another.
The only conclusion one can come to is that, that persons life must be awful miserable !!

Jesus can fix that you know.....

Old 03-03-2011, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Cyber you were the one that spoke of there being one road to God, and all other roads were error. You also believe you found the narrow road , even though you now admit the carnal mind could never find such a road if there was one. So i would say it's you who is in this loop of confusion, whereby you believe you found something(a road) and yet you acknowledge the carnal mind could never find anything.This Cyber is double mindedness made manifest.

Why not simply admit that of your own self you could never do anything,you have nothing that wasn't first given to you by God, that he sought you because it was you who was lost not God. That even if you are on a road that you deem is error, God can even find you there, just like he did with Saul on the road to Damascus.

Salvation comes to us, there is no disputing this, there is no imaginary road we take to find God,even if there was we are to blind left to ourselves to find it.

Today salvation has come to this house. Luke 19:9
Oh, dear, LOL..... whatever pcamps !! Have a nice evening !!

Old 03-03-2011, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Oh, dear, LOL..... whatever pcamps !! Have a nice evening !!
I will thanks, but can you confirm to me whether you found a narrow gate or narrow road that led to God, or did Jesus meet you by the way ?

Old 03-03-2011, 09:41 PM

Quote:
I will thanks, but can you confirm to me whether you found a narrow gate or narrow road that led to God, or did Jesus meet you by the way ?
move on pcamps, I'm getting dizzy being on this merry-go-round with you....

Old 03-03-2011, 09:42 PM

7,374 posts, read 8,760,317 times
Quote:
Truly is a sad disposition having that need to speak such deep hatred toward another.
The only conclusion one can come to is that, that persons life must be awful miserable !!

So, believing and teaching that everyone who does not believe the way you do are going to suffer for ever or be anihilated is not a personal attack?

Look in the mirror micky mouse, just maybe things are not as they seem to appear to you ...

Take a lil' trip down the rabbit hole and you may find its your own head on the chopping block ...

Old 03-03-2011, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Careful Campbell34, pcamps like to play on the merry-go-round way to much.....
Cyber the loop of confusion is in believing the carnal mind does not understand the things of God, but lo and behold he finds a road that leads to God. This is the merry go round of fundamental christianity, that gets you nowhere fast.The believer who understands that "it's all God" is the one who is led by him(God) on the path of life, not a road to God, but a walk with him in abundant life.

Old 03-03-2011, 09:50 PM

Quote:
So, believing and teaching that everyone who does not believe the way you do are going to suffer for ever or be anihilated is not a personal attack?

Look in the mirror micky mouse, just maybe things are not as they seem to appear to you ...

Take a lil' trip down the rabbit hole and you may find its your own head on the chopping block ...

Like I said,

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity