Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-29-2011, 02:26 PM

205 posts, read 238,770 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Babies are not born to sin, but they die because of it.
Jesus was not born in sin, but he died because of it.

The right, power, or privilege of making a choice requires judgment.
And we live with the conseqnes of our decisions; right or wrong.
No you are mistaken This is why Jesus was born through Mary and not through male sperm as the rest of us. He had to byh pass Adams sin that is carried on through male sperm . That is why it states through Adam all must die not pontifical as Adam lived 923 yrs after the garden incident .

Old 03-29-2011, 02:30 PM

Hip
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Babies are not born to sin, but they die because of it.
Jesus was not born in sin, but he died because of it.

The right, power, or privilege of making a choice requires judgment.
And we live with the conseqnes of our decisions; right or wrong.
No you are mistaken This is why Jesus was born through Mary and not through male sperm as the rest of us. He had to by pass Adams sin that is carried on through male sperm . That is why it states through Adam all must die not physical death as Adam lived 923 yrs after the garden incident

Old 03-29-2011, 02:41 PM

251 posts, read 208,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironmaw1776 View Post
"We must pray for these mockers so that God would touch their hearts so that they would one day experience the love of God." - And come to believe that it is good and righteous justice that most humans will be tortured for eternity because God is love ...

Right?
Makes sense if you don't think about it.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="YouTube - Step Up to Nationwide 4G Without Losing Your Shirt" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Old 03-29-2011, 02:48 PM

Iron god doesn't want any of done this way all we have to do is believe in the arbitrator between perfect powerful God and sinful mankind so that he could impute his justice on him instead of us . Dont have to go to church sing songs quit your way of life or have a heart belief instead of a head belief. None of that crap but you are taking out of the wrath of God forever.

Old 03-29-2011, 05:39 PM

7,374 posts, read 8,725,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by baront70 View Post
Iron god doesn't want any of done this way all we have to do is believe in the arbitrator between perfect powerful God and sinful mankind so that he could impute his justice on him instead of us . Dont have to go to church sing songs quit your way of life or have a heart belief instead of a head belief. None of that crap but you are taking out of the wrath of God forever.
Every knee will bow and tongue confess that Christ is lord ...

The crux of the false doctrine of the traditional orthodox teachings of organized Christianity is that death limits the power of Christs work on the cross.

That, in effect, sin and death are more powerful by far than the work of Christ on the cross, throughout most of creation.

They teach that death conquers love throughout most of creation, instead of the truth that Love conquers death throughout all creation.

They teach that the power of the devil to deceive and condemn is greater that the power of the spirit of Christ to persuade and save.

Yet the scriptures say nothing of the sort ... The scriptures do in fact teach the opposite, that God will accomplish his desire to save all people in Christ, and that the love of Christ will finally conquer all, so that God will one day be all and in all.

Last edited by Ironmaw1776; 03-29-2011 at 06:00 PM..

Old 03-29-2011, 05:53 PM

76,974 posts, read 47,311,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Finn where does Mystic call you perverted in this post ?.

He is clearly stating that by using "God ways are not our ways"as an excuse to justify a belief that God damn's a man, is a perversion of the truth. He is not calling you perverted and you know it.
I already copied the direct stabs, so you don't have to play these games here. Just read the thread.

Old 03-29-2011, 06:23 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,126,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
I already copied the direct stabs, so you don't have to play these games here. Just read the thread.
FJ where in the post does Mystic say you are perverted ?. He doesn't Finn, you know it too, he says what you believe is perverted.I am sure you believe what i believe is perverted too,it's your perogative to do so if you wish, i will not loose any sleep over it, there's nothing to gain us having animosity in our hearts, even towards those who may have offended us.

Old 03-29-2011, 08:39 PM

63,470 posts, read 39,739,901 times
Quote:
There are no direct stabs, Finn . . . it is not permissible to repeatedly lie just because you think you are defending God from Satan's minions. There is NO exception or excuses for lying no matter what you think you are protecting . . . so stop it.

Old 03-29-2011, 09:56 PM

76,974 posts, read 47,311,479 times
Quote:
What a sick religion, and how sick are the people who believe it ... There is nothing more perverted than that. All you fundies' are worshiping Molech, and you don't ever realize it.!
Not direct?

I said "The hostility and resentment towards Christians on this "Christianity" board is going little overboard. Not a very pleasant place to be anymore."

And I stick by it. I don't care how you dance your little chicken dances trying to hide and downplay your words, or the words of other URs. The comments are there for anyone to see. I simply do not care. I kindly asked you to leave my thread alone since you are here only to distract and insult people, but you decided to stay and continue your actions, so you can keep the thread.

Old 03-29-2011, 10:06 PM

8,831 posts, read 11,582,561 times
Quote:
Not direct?

I said "The hostility and resentment towards Christians on this "Christianity" board is going little overboard. Not a very pleasant place to be anymore."

And I stick by it. I don't care how you dance your little chicken dances trying to hide and downplay your words, or the words of other URs. The comments are there for anyone to see. I simply do not care. I kindly asked you to leave my thread alone since you are here only to distract and insult people, but you decided to stay and continue your actions, so you can keep the thread.
Your reaction is juvenile Finn, where's the love? You and HotinAZ have been in rare form tonight, good grief look for Jesus, read his words and find that love in your hearts that is lacking, because it most definitely is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity