Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2011, 01:09 PM

1,054 posts, read 1,792,261 times

Advertisements

This thread is ridiculous, the earthquake was not caused because God got mad and wanted to "hit" Japan. It was caused by shifting tectonic plates. It isn't called the Pacific Ring of Fire for nothing, it is the same type of Earthquake that happened in Chile.
One plate is being pushed one direction and the other plate in a different direction. The pressure of the two finally gave in caused an earthquake. The Tsunami is a side affect of the earthquake, unfortunately is was a really bad side affect.

trettep Moderator cut: deleted stop trying to give Christianity a bad rep.

Last edited by june 7th; 03-13-2011 at 01:20 PM..

Old 03-13-2011, 01:12 PM

6,370 posts, read 7,027,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
A GOOD thing? Unbelievable to me that anyone could think that.
Then it should be equally unbelievable to you that dieing at all can be a GOOD thing and yet God is the one that gave that death sentence to all in the body of Adam.

Old 03-13-2011, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
And Jesus wept
Pcamps, God hit Japan with an Earthquake and a Tsunamit, didn't He?

Old 03-13-2011, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattClyde View Post
This thread is ridiculous, the earthquake was not caused because God got mad and wanted to "hit" Japan. It was caused by shifting tectonic plates. It isn't called the Pacific Ring of Fire for nothing, it is the same type of Earthquake that happened in Chile.
One plate is being pushed one direction and the other plate in a different direction. The pressure of the two finally gave in caused an earthquake. The Tsunami is a side affect of the earthquake, unfortunately is was a really bad side affect.

trettep Moderator cut: orphaned stop trying to give Christianity a bad rep.
And who created those tectonic plates and who created the physics by which they are bound? - GOD!

Old 03-13-2011, 01:18 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,273,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trettep View Post
Pcamps, God hit Japan with an Earthquake and a Tsunamit, didn't He?
You already know my answer. I am definetly done debating you on this.

Old 03-13-2011, 01:19 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,518,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
A GOOD thing? Unbelievable to me that anyone could think that.
Sane people don't think like that

Old 03-13-2011, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheville Native View Post
If Jesus actually existed, I would suspect he would be pissed, I mean seriously pissed off he in being slandered so.

But alas .........................
They have been blaming God for everything gone wrong since the beginning.Christians who you wouldn't think would not even be nominated for best "Let's slander God" award win it each year.

Old 03-13-2011, 02:27 PM

Quote:
You already know my answer. I am definetly done debating you on this.
No, I don't know it. It isn't clear to me. Who did it pcamps?

If you can't answer that then did God know it was happening and sit back and let it?

You wanted me to answer your questions but you run from mine.

Old 03-13-2011, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trettep View Post
No, I don't know it. It isn't clear to me. Who did it pcamps?

If you can't answer that then did God know it was happening and sit back and let it?

You wanted me to answer your questions but you run from mine.
Read the thread again and find out what i said . You really are a piece of work trettep, you have avoided questions all along this thread and now you are demanding an answer from me.

Here's a little clue Thou art the man , you took something that was not yours and created what you see before you eyes.

Old 03-13-2011, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Read the thread again and find out what i said . You really are a piece of work trettep, you have avoided questions all along this thread and now you are demanding an answer from me.

Here's a little clue Thou art the man , you took something that was not yours and created what you see before you eyes.
I answered your questions, you just didn't like my answers. But it is clear you didn't answer mine. But it is convient of you to avoid them. I expected that you wouldn't.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity