Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2011, 06:21 AM

76,946 posts, read 47,255,988 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahigherway View Post
Since when are international laws governed by the Bible?!?

Eyes open please....
They are not governed by the Quran either. Muslims want the land back because of the islamic Dar Es Salaam mandate: a land once occupied by muslims must always belong to muslims.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2011, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilVA View Post

Here is a Microsoft Expedia map: What country name is missing??
And this is supposed to be an end-times sign???? Lebanon is missing too. Where is the outcry about that?

Old 03-25-2011, 06:32 AM

23,709 posts, read 30,600,516 times
Quote:
Where is the outcry about that?
True. Since its the last Arab country with a large Christian population.

Old 03-25-2011, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilVA View Post
True. Since its the last Arab country with a large Christian population.
Is that the reason why the name of that country is not on the map, or could it be because Egypt Air does not have a route there either?

Old 03-25-2011, 06:41 AM

6,387 posts, read 6,337,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Munchkin View Post
Brian, do you even realize what you are saying to SC122 ? This is a double standard to what you were saying to other's yesterday about their spiritual life !!
It seems some people need to practice what they claim and preach..... "Eyes open please...."
Pardon..??

Blessings,
brian

Old 03-25-2011, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
They are not governed by the Quran either. Muslims want the land back because of the islamic Dar Es Salaam mandate: a land once occupied by muslims must always belong to muslims.
From what I see, the muslims just want their homes back. Nothing more.

Blessings,
brian

Old 03-25-2011, 06:46 AM

Quote:
From what I see, the muslims just want their homes back. Nothing more.
Well, I just told you there is more to it. Their homes were offered back to them, but it wasn't what they wanted. They wanted Jews to either die, or leave.

Old 03-25-2011, 06:59 AM

1,492 posts, read 2,678,899 times
Quote:
God is big enough to take care of Iran. He doesn't need your help. After all, He MADE it, and He can save it.

LOL I was hardly speaking of Iran.as I'm sure you already know.

Quote:
God made the Universe indeed. That doesn't give you the right to boss the rest of the world.

I'm hardly doing so.not at all in fact.don't be silly.

Quote:
-Want to give God a hand with His work? Here's the best thing you can do today: thank Him for His goodness and His Love. That is sufficient.

Blessings SC122,
brian
not really.God commands us to pray for Israel.

Old 03-25-2011, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Well, I just told you there is more to it. Their homes were offered back to them, but it wasn't what they wanted. They wanted Jews to either die, or leave.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SC122 View Post
LOL I was hardly speaking of Iran.as I'm sure you already know.

I'm hardly doing so.not at all in fact.don't be silly.

not really.God commands us to pray for Israel.
Yes. Keep praying. That's all that's necessary. Leave the rest to God. He doesn't need your bombs. He's capable of doing whatever He wants without them, thank you.

Now,
let's try again.

Let's suppose that the scenario was the other way around:
Jews living on the territory.
Muslims decide that they want the land back because the book, the holocaust, etc etc..

Do the Muslims have the right to kick the Jews out of their land, all because of their "book?"

OBVIOUSLY not.
The world runs by International Law. (or almost always)

Otherwise, the Americans ought to give north america back to the native americans. After all, it was "their" land...

Blessings,
brian

Old 03-25-2011, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Yes. Keep praying. That's all that's necessary. Leave the rest to God. He doesn't need your bombs. He's capable of doing whatever He wants without them, thank you.
You don't think God would use bombs of another country, like US, to save His people? I think He would.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity