Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2011, 09:51 PM

7,628 posts, read 10,971,100 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Yes, it's appointed for man to die once, he went to hell.

Do you think Jesus rose from a Cross or from the grave ? and he rose the same day he hung upon that Cross ?

because Thou wilt not leave my soul to hades, nor wilt Thou give Thy Kind One to see corruption; Acts 2:27

Jesus rose the same day he hung upon the cross? My Bible tells me Jesus rose from the grave on the third day. Which Bible are you reading from?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2011, 10:06 PM

33,230 posts, read 26,447,455 times
Quote:
Read Romans 6

Virtually all the children of Israel were in unbelief and they were baptized into Moses in the cloud and Sea.

Your argument that an unbeliever cannot be in Christ is full of holes
No pcamps. You have not understood. The baptism of Moses identified Israel with Moses as he led them out of bondage. Israel was also identified with Jesus Christ as the shekinah glory as He led them by day manifesting Himself in the cloud and by night manifesting Himself in the pillar of fire. Israel was not placed into union with Christ. They are two different things entirely.

I suspect this is all lost on you, but nevertheless, here are two studies on the doctrine of baptisms. They're there for anyone who is interested actually.

Baptisms in the Bible

BIBLE STUDY MANUALS: BAPTISM

And this is as far as I am going to go on the subject.

Old 04-05-2011, 05:45 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,293,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike555 View Post
No pcamps. You have not understood. The baptism of Moses identified Israel with Moses as he led them out of bondage. Israel was also identified with Jesus Christ as the shekinah glory as He led them by day manifesting Himself in the cloud and by night manifesting Himself in the pillar of fire. Israel was not placed into union with Christ. They are two different things entirely.

I suspect this is all lost on you, but nevertheless, here are two studies on the doctrine of baptisms. They're there for anyone who is interested actually.

Baptisms in the Bible

BIBLE STUDY MANUALS: BAPTISM

And this is as far as I am going to go on the subject.
You obviously do not understand shadow's and types.Put your theological books down and Read Romans 6

I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.Deut 18:18

Old 04-05-2011, 10:47 AM

33,230 posts, read 26,447,455 times
Quote:
You obviously do not understand shadow's and types.Put your theological books down and Read Romans 6

I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.Deut 18:18
No pcamps. It has already been explained to you. Only the church-age believer is in Christ. No believer of any other dispensation was ever or will ever be in union with Christ, and No unbeliever is in Christ.

And I understand shadow's and types just fine.

I have informed you of your error. There is no point in going over and over it again. And so, as I have said, this is as far as I am going to go on the subject.

Old 04-05-2011, 11:03 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,293,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike555 View Post
No pcamps. It has already been explained to you. Only the church-age believer is in Christ. No believer of any other dispensation was ever or will ever be in union with Christ, and No unbeliever is in Christ.
Says you and your theological books.

In Him we live and move and have our bring. Acts 17:28.

I know this is difficult for you to discern Mike 555 because it's spiritually discerned.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity