U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 05-17-2011, 05:50 PM

4,325 posts, read 3,280,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee9786 View Post
ChristyGrl > "What Christians really hate to admit is that Jesus was a Mystic" << I think it's clear what she said. Yahushua Jesus was fully flesh and blood during his ministry just like you and me. The only difference was he was genetically without sin. As the son of God, he also had the powers of God through him as they were one. Now he sits at the right hand of the father. He has conquered the world and is a King. When the time is right, he is coming back to claim what is his. << this is the messiah spoken of throughout the entire Bible.

Mystism is heavily linked to the occult. For anyone interested, look up "prophecy club ascended masters." It very well could be possible the "Jesus" these people are claiming to be talking to is either Maitreya or Sananda. These spiritual beings can be traced back centuries but became popular with Blevatsky who was a luciferian. She initiated what is known as the "new age" movement. Benjamin Creme is another more recent one. He thinks Maitreya is the historic Jesus. Feel free to look all of this up folks. If you are involved in this, call Yahushua Jesus the messiah into your heart and renounce those anti-christs in the name of the real Jesus.
Actually, Jesus began asking God for Divine Love while He was in the womb. While in the womb, He became sin free yet He was still with the inclination to sin. As He grew older, He continued to ask for this Love directly from God. He then received more Divine Love so that He then became totally sin free. No inclination to sin. When He knew that He was fully Divine and At-One with God, it was then that He proclaimed that He was to be "about the Fathers business" and hence spread the word that God is the Father of all and that Divine Love had been fully restored so that all may partake in the Kindom of God. he was not genetically made sin free as a human but His soul, just as everyone's, is created sin free. The only diference is that we were all born with sin. Jesus is not better than anyone nor should He be worshipped. He is our brother and teacher. He just happened to be the first sin free human and therefore, reconnected us all to God since it was lost with Adam and Eve.

We have a description of Jesus and also a description of what He was like on earth. I seriously doubt any of you would follow Him if you knew Him. He wasn't all pious and studious, He would have been what you'd call a hippy. We asked Him once what He would be doing if He lived now. He said He would travel and write books. Does that sound like any person you'd want to follow? Probably not.
Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2011, 05:55 PM

5,513 posts, read 2,008,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee
ChristyGrl > "What Christians really hate to admit is that Jesus was a Mystic" << I think it's clear what she said.
Why did you stop quoting her mid-sentence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristyGrl View Post
What Christians really hate to admit is that Jesus was a Mystic and everything he taught involved looking within...changing from the inside out. The simple message of Jesus has been so misinterpreted by men...it isn't any wonder there are some 30,000 denominations of Christianity. As long as one continues to look for God in a book or to other men for truth...One is doomed to never find the joy, peace and harmony (heaven on earth/the Kingdom of God) that one could have while living...for this can only be found within.
Christ has come in flesh: in us, in you.

Old 05-17-2011, 07:18 PM

10,098 posts, read 3,771,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
Why did you stop quoting her mid-sentence?

Christ has come in flesh: in us, in you.
Eh?...

Old 05-17-2011, 07:43 PM

5,513 posts, read 2,008,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Eh?...
Are you flesh?

Is the spirit of Christ in you as 1 Jn 3:24 says?

Old 05-17-2011, 07:54 PM

3,602 posts, read 1,640,962 times
[quote=Reverend1111;19196330]
Quote:
We have a description of Jesus and also a description of what He was like on earth. I seriously doubt any of you would follow Him if you knew Him. He wasn't all pious and studious, He would have been what you'd call a hippy. We asked Him once what He would be doing if He lived now. He said He would travel and write books. Does that sound like any person you'd want to follow? Probably not.
I pray that you are not a Reverend.

John 3:16-17 says, "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him."

Colossians 1:15 says, "He [Christ] is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation." Jesus provides eternal hope, through God's grace, for everyone who believes He is Lord.

Matthew 28:17-18 (King James Version)
17And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted.
18And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

Romans 14:9 (King James Version)
9For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living.

Matthew 14:33 (King James Version)
33Then they that were in the ship came and worshipped him, saying, Of a truth thou art the Son of God.

Matthew 28:9 (King James Version)
9And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and worshipped him.

John 5:23 (King James Version)
23That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

John 20:28 (King James Version)
28And Thomas answered and said unto him, My LORD and my God.

Philippians 2:10-11 (King James Version)

10That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
11And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Hebrews 1:6 (King James Version)
6And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.

Revelation 5:8-12 (King James Version)

8And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.

9And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

10And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

11And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;

12Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.

Do you know who the lamb symbolizes Reverend?

Old 05-17-2011, 08:18 PM

7,324 posts, read 2,501,349 times
Quote:
AWESOME....SIMPLY AWESOME POST!!!!! I couldn't have said it better if I had written it myself.

What Christians really hate to admit is that Jesus was a Mystic and everything he taught involved looking within...changing from the inside out. The simple message of Jesus has been so misinterpreted by men...it isn't any wonder there are some 30,000 denominations of Christianity. As long as one continues to look for God in a book or to other men for truth...One is doomed to never find the joy, peace and harmony (heaven on earth/the Kingdom of God) that one could have while living...for this can only be found within.
I'm a ladies man!
Spirit and truth, coupled in love.

Old 05-17-2011, 09:46 PM

5,214 posts, read 3,207,083 times
Quote:

Jesus... taught....involved looking within...changing from the inside out.

Whoever finds the interpretation of these sayings will not experience death....That which you have will save you if you bring it forth from yourselves. That which you do not have within you will kill you if you do not have it within you.....Woe to the flesh that depends on the soul; woe to the soul that depends on the flesh.....

Gospel guess? Blessings to you.

Old 05-17-2011, 10:00 PM

4,888 posts, read 5,334,196 times
Quote:
ChristyGrl > "What Christians really hate to admit is that Jesus was a Mystic" << I think it's clear what she said. Yahushua Jesus was fully flesh and blood during his ministry just like you and me. The only difference was he was genetically without sin. As the son of God, he also had the powers of God through him as they were one. Now he sits at the right hand of the father. He has conquered the world and is a King. When the time is right, he is coming back to claim what is his. << this is the messiah spoken of throughout the entire Bible.

Mystism is heavily linked to the occult. For anyone interested, look up "prophecy club ascended masters." It very well could be possible the "Jesus" these people are claiming to be talking to is either Maitreya or Sananda. These spiritual beings can be traced back centuries but became popular with Blevatsky who was a luciferian. She initiated what is known as the "new age" movement. Benjamin Creme is another more recent one. He thinks Maitreya is the historic Jesus. Feel free to look all of this up folks. If you are involved in this, call Yahushua Jesus the messiah into your heart and renounce those anti-christs in the name of the real Jesus.
Here's what I think. I think you are worried that Christianity will die when ufo/alien disclosure is in full swing in the US. Christians say that Jesus is "perfect" genetically because of his father's DNA. Was his father born and raised on Earth? NO. Therefore, by definition, the father and the son both are extraterrestrial "perfect" beings that Christians worship as Gods. This is why you are so scared of a "Great Deception". The truth is that you (and other Christians) may already be the product of a great deception just by worshiping these ancient ETs.

But hey, all is not lost. Give credit to those Catholics for trying to cash in on the news that will destroy their faith. There are already plans to baptize ET when he returns.

YouTube - Vatican and ET Disclosure

Also, according to Father Funes of the Vatican, the extraterrestrial is our brother.
Quote:
The Vatican's chief astronomer says there is no conflict between believing in God and in the possibility of extraterrestrial "brothers" perhaps more evolved than humans.
Vatican astronomer cites possibility of extraterrestrial 'brothers' - The New York Times

The bottom line here is that the chieftains of your faith are slowly trying to tell you something about ETs. Maybe you should listen more carefully?

Last edited by urbancharlotte; 05-17-2011 at 10:11 PM..

Old 05-17-2011, 10:06 PM

22,866 posts, read 10,770,438 times
Quote:
ChristyGrl > "What Christians really hate to admit is that Jesus was a Mystic" << I think it's clear what she said. Yahushua Jesus was fully flesh and blood during his ministry just like you and me.
Mystism is heavily linked to the occult.
Your ignorance and superstition is showing again. Mysticism has nothing to do with the whackadoos you named or any of the other occult nonsense you are so fearful of. That is all ignorant superstition. Christian mystics have existed from the earliest days of Christianity following Christ. The Maitreya you are so concerned about has been co-opted by numerous whackadoo groups some of whom actually are led by people claiming to BE the Maiitreya. They are ALL fraudulent.

The Maitreya was the World Teacher Gautama Buddha expected to arise who would not have ANY human flaws and would possess perfect Maitri (Compassion). This was a parallel belief along with the Hebrew prophets expectations of Christ. Both expectations were met in Christ. No one other than Christ has ever possessed or exhibited the Perfection He did even while being scourged and crucified unto death!!!

The fears and occult nonsense spouted by Lee is just more ancient superstitious thinking on a par with the whackadoos who are currently pushing a modern day Maitreya . . . like those mentioned by Lee. The ONE AND ONLY WORLD TEACHER AND SAVIOR is JESUS CHRIST, period!!!!

Old 05-18-2011, 01:49 AM

4,325 posts, read 3,280,916 times
[quote=lee9786;19198010]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend1111 View Post

I pray that you are not a Reverend.

Do you know who the lamb symbolizes Reverend?
Yes, I am a minister for a wonderful love filled church. Our teachings are based on Divine Love, the very thing that Jesus taught 2000 years ago. He's a fabulous teacher and perfect friend.

If I tell you my opinion you will just rebuke it with yours if you don't like it. Either way, you will still tell me I will burn in hell and I need to change my ways because I don't read or worship the bible the way you do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity