Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2011, 08:11 AM

6,822 posts, read 6,608,407 times

Advertisements

If you do some research, you will find the deity of Jesus Christ being assaulted like no other time. I think it's clear the reason why.

What's going on with 2012? It's not the end of the world anymore. Now it's something called the "enlightenment." Very serious issue for all that proclaim that Jesus Christ was God manifest in the flesh and the living God. I believe we as Christians have a duty to inform each other on this. If nothing happens, no big deal. If it does, as I believe to suggest it most definitely will, than we will be prepared.

It's a 9 video series.

YouTube - New World Order Alien and UFO Deception - New Age Luciferian Agenda (pt. 1 of 9)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2011, 08:21 AM

1,838 posts, read 2,244,377 times
is this another ''satan and his army of ufo's are comin to get us'' thread

Old 04-02-2011, 08:58 AM

2,149 posts, read 1,508,831 times
Well seeing as how the New Age Movement derives its powers from satan - yes, my opinion is UFO's are not from Space but the other way thus the deception. I believe the starter of this thread is doing so to help inform people as to the real truth about New Age and I intend to add the same. And here is my first contribution to this thread:

YouTube - 1-11 The New Age Movement

Old 04-02-2011, 02:28 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,157,086 times
The Jews were the ones that thought they were all right with God, and it was the followers of other gods who were in the wrong. Then Jesus appeared.

Judgement begins at the House of God. It's enemies are those of it's own household.

Happy is he who realizes he may be mistaken. I think Watchman Nee said that.

Old 04-14-2011, 04:59 PM

If interested in learning more, please look up the following on youtube:

Zeitgeist
Michael Tsarion
David Icke

If you want to really get disturbed, look up Maitreya.

Old 04-14-2011, 06:20 PM

I would advise you to read these 2 books about the New Age Movement:

Inside the New Age Nightmare by Randall N. Baer
Trojan Horse - How the New Age Movement infiltrates the Church by Brenda Scott and Samantha Smith

Last edited by Watchman57; 04-14-2011 at 06:21 PM.. Reason: link problem

Old 04-14-2011, 06:30 PM

7,712 posts, read 12,568,203 times
I definitely know about this new age movement. All part of the NWO agenda being ready to take hold of the world when Satan arrives. It's the unbelievers who aren't aware of it.

Old 04-14-2011, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
I definitely know about this new age movement. All part of the NWO agenda being ready to take hold of the world when Satan arrives. It's the unbelievers who aren't aware of it.
Well it seems many believers don't really have a grasp on what seems to be coming down the pipeline sadly. I think it's time for the Body of Christ to start stepping up their walk and start getting serious about mastering the scriptures. There was a new age Maitreya false prophet on youtube spouting nonsense about the book of Revelation. A lot of false prophets floating around right now leading many astray.

My advise to the skeptic Christians is to take this seriously. Prophecy declares many will be deceived. This point is stated over and over again. Why are they deceived? Because they didn't take the word of God seriously and do what it says. Big mistake. Time to step up our walk and represent the King a little better. Check out some of Chuck Missler's DVDs and video's on youtube. This guy has been great and truly a blessing. Check out "How we got our Bible" and the "Book of Revelation" to start. I think understanding the origin and validity of the Bible as the Word of God is critical because evidence shows the Bible's origin and validity will be put into question.

Yea, hath God said (Genesis 3:1) Challenging the word of God
Ye shall not surely die (Genesis 3:4) Direct lie

The formula hasn't changed.

Old 04-14-2011, 08:52 PM

More info on New age plus alot more!:

False Religions EXPOSED!

Old 04-15-2011, 01:51 AM

130 posts, read 164,027 times
pcamps, i wonder if watchman nee, really thinks that God died only for the sin of the the world and not the sins of the world

He did say it

I wonder why he also said that God did not die for everyone the same, and with thousands of pastors he has under him toooo

I wonder why so many people spend their time reading books other than the Bible

I wonder how it is that any Christian would put out one book after another when the BOOK is written, I wonder

I really do wonder why they call them Christian Book Stores when it is not the Bible people go to buy and read most of the time, I mean how many Strong's Concordances get bought compare to watchman nee, or joyce meyer, when women can't speak in the church and must have long hair, I wonder if there is a connection

I wonder if I think Stanley who was a pentacostal at first now says the spiritual gifts are not for today

I wonder why Dr Jeremiah who says the E Union is the ten horns of the anti christ when there are more than ten countries in it and he keeps going on with it and charging $150 for 10 of his cd's when the anti-christ gets world power and the ten horns are world powers of today

I wonder why chuck smith I am told said the rapture would happen in ten years twice, and I have watched others in calavary after him say four years, his pastors

I wonder why it is that John Corson, I think I am spelling his name right says there is no way to keep the Sabbath Day, that is why why we don't keep it

I really wonder why people would want to listen to so much of these men who have such big ministies if you can call it that, like Osteen, Copeland and others

They say you got to do these 7 things to get a miracle from God, Got a big church too that one

I wonder how Copeland said "Jesus Christ died and went to hell" in one of his pamphlets when a young teenage girl in Africa I saw was reading it and thought it was great, she wasn't reading the Bible it was Copeland

I wonder who wrote more Paul or Copeland, Paul or Osteen, Paul or Nee, Paul or Chuck smith, Paul or Billy Graham, Romans to Hebrews can be read in a few hours and understood, but how long to read each one of those guys and only God can understand them the stuff they all teach is so wicked at times

I wonder if just the Bible almost all the time night and day and let the Holy Spirit by revelation in the wilderness like Paul and John the baptist had, is the best way, Of course obeying all the commands is helpful,

I wonder who can really discern the false teachings of all these men and not have the whole Bible hundreds of times and obeying the whole thing with the complete power of God's Spirit indwelling him and helping his child know that there must be something wrong quoting men who forgot an important command

If you do not forsake all that you have you can not be my desciple?

Is there is one prominant Bible teacher today in the world that obeys that command on the radio, tv, internet, UFO command cener, pentagon etc... I really wonder, why people just don't like My Master Jesus Christ of the King James Bible like He is, He is so clear
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity