U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-04-2011, 02:23 AM

5,965 posts, read 5,401,960 times

Advertisements

I was reading randomly on-line and came across a really excellent blog called 'Gathering In Light'. It spoke to me about how Living Water is essential to Life. I have bookmarked this blog so I can read past and future entries. Here's a link. Enjoy.... Christ the Gathering Point (John 4) | Gathering In Light
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2011, 09:18 AM

16,301 posts, read 23,568,084 times
If there are things living in the water, i.e. "living water", they can make you very sick. Aside from that, water is merely a essential and useful and most abundant compound on earth, a universal solvent.

Old 04-04-2011, 11:38 AM

5,965 posts, read 5,401,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheville Native View Post
If there are things living in the water, i.e. "living water", they can make you very sick. Aside from that, water is merely a essential and useful and most abundant compound on earth, a universal solvent.
You sound similar to Nicodemus. You obviously did not read the blog entry.

Old 04-04-2011, 04:44 PM

7,613 posts, read 6,310,867 times
In John 4:14..... Jesus said ``who ever drinks of the water that I will give him will never thirst , but the water that I will give him a well of water springing up into everlasting life ``......... In John 7:37-28...Jesus said ..``I any man thirst let him come to me and drink .. He that believes on me as the scripture has said out of his belly will flow rivers of living water..... In Zechariah 14: 8 ... The Lord said ``and it will be in that day that living waters will go out from Jerusalem, half of them toward the former sea, and half towards the hinder sea in the summer and the winter will it be.....``... In Ezekiel 47.... the Lord brings a vision of the Temple were water of a river comes out from the temple and flows and grows as it flow and it grows and grows the farther it go in to areas bring life and healing , like the missionary going out far away from the home church and miracles happen that boggle the minds of these missionaries ........... I have seen in the church were I go the Lord Spirit in the prayers waves of His spirit will come out of my belly and flow in the church just, as all the anointed believers who pray they will also feel the flow coming out of their bellies Glory to God ......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or