Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2011, 08:20 PM

5,965 posts, read 7,015,222 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSoul View Post
God created everything, right? So the enemy was also created by God. Without knowing "bad" we couldn't know "good."
We don't think, feel, interpret or act perfectly good all of the time.
"We have met the enemy & he is us." (-Walt Kelly)
That's not to say that others aren't also their own enemy & negatively affect us or others, but I think it's important to properly define the enemy.
If we resonate with fear, anger, shame - we are resonating with & increasing the power of the enemy.
Yep, indeed. We can't do battle with flesh and blood against the corruption of this present world. We have no choice but to be obedient even unto death, just as Jesus did. Those who go about speaking words to increase the fear of death are part of the "enemy". Anything you are terrified of has power over you. Jesus came to set us free from the fear of death which is what keeps its victims in mental/spiritual prison.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2011, 08:13 AM

63,785 posts, read 40,047,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartsong View Post
Yep, indeed. We can't do battle with flesh and blood against the corruption of this present world. We have no choice but to be obedient even unto death, just as Jesus did. Those who go about speaking words to increase the fear of death are part of the "enemy". Anything you are terrified of has power over you. Jesus came to set us free from the fear of death which is what keeps its victims in mental/spiritual prison.
I can't rep you, Heartsong . . . but great post!

Old 06-17-2011, 12:23 PM

488 posts, read 1,251,216 times
Bunkers for the Elite?

BUNKERS FOR THE ELITE - Gateway to Heaven (http://gatewaytoheaven.ning.com/forum/topics/bunkers-for-the-elite?xg_source=msg_mes_network - broken link)

CNN UNDERGROUND BUNKERS FOR SALE MAINSTREAM - Gateway to Heaven (http://gatewaytoheaven.ning.com/video/cnn-underground-bunkers-for?xg_source=msg_mes_network - broken link)

what are they for? seriously.. what do YOU think?

Last edited by doesntspringtomind; 06-17-2011 at 12:39 PM..

Old 06-17-2011, 01:34 PM

5,925 posts, read 6,944,384 times
LOL I have hard about the NWO for 40 years, whaddya mean they are not wasting time?

Old 06-17-2011, 02:37 PM

5,303 posts, read 6,433,071 times
Although I don't agree with doesntspringtomind's theology, the NWO is something to keep a very close and watchful eye on. It is a real entity, with real intentions....

Old 06-17-2011, 03:06 PM

6,657 posts, read 8,126,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sciotamicks View Post
Although I don't agree with doesntspringtomind's theology, the NWO is something to keep a very close and watchful eye on. It is a real entity, with real intentions....
I tend to agree. The thing about conspiracy theories - they aren't all theories! Some of them are true. The problem is there are so many nonsense conspiracies out there, that the real ones tend to get smeared with the crazy ones. But its the real ones we need to worry about. And people who think the antichrist is some word leader guy (like Obama or whoever) and they are going to be raptured in the next 3.5 years are not helping, they are really only sticking their head in the sand thinking they are gonna have an easy escape from all the mess thats going to happen.

I'm not sure if it should be discussed in this thread, but I would like to have a thread about the "real NWO" threat.

Just look around. I've mentioned it a few times now.

Greece is going through an economic collapse right now. People are rioting in the streets.

Meanwhile, the nuclear disaster in Japan is getting worse, not better, radioactive hot particles are being spread over the entire globe. Why is this not front page news on every channel?

Look at the U.S. economy.
- unconstitutional wars that are really about securing resources, while enriching a military industrial complex.
- $trillions in debt
- the fed is literally printing money to finance the $US
- this will only lead to hyperinflation (if they keep doing it) or depression (if they stop)
- do you think what is happening in Greece won't happen here?

Study what has happened when hyperinflation hits. What do you think is going to happen when the price of a loaf of bread is $100 and it costs you $4000 a month to heat your house? Look at what happened in Argentina, and Zimbabwe, and Germany when hyperinflation hit and gold & silver & bread became worth trillions. Owning a little bit of gold & silver may save your butt when hyperinflation hits.

Look at the increasing unemployment rate.
Look at all the housing foreclosures.

Why is this all happening? Its not happening by accident. This is what happens when you continue to print money, spend too much money, and go into debt. Its happening on purpose. But it doesn't hurt everyone. It greatly benefits a small minority. Who? Follow the money.

When things collapse, the banking elite come in and buy up assets at a fraction of the cost.

Its the banks who print the money. Study what fractional reserve lending is. Learn how they inflate the money supply 10 times and then charge interest on it all.

Who controls the banks?
Who controls the media?
Who controls the government?

Follow the money.

Look into what Haliburton does.
Look into what Monsanto does.
Look into what the Bilderberg is (they just met last weekend).

I hesitate to bring this up. But what really happened on 9/11? Why did building 7 fall? This is probably too fringe for some people.

Have you noticed the U.S is turning into a police state? Recently people were forcefully arrested for dancing (aka. peacefully swaying side to side) at a public monument. The TSA feels people up at airports in the name of "security".

There is a lot of stuff going on here - its about control, its about money, its about power, and its definitely not for the good of most of humanity.

Most all of this is easy to see if you just wake up and look around at what's going on. Its not conspiracy theory when its happening right in front of your eyes. Don't get distracted by the "conspiracy theories". Just look at what is really happening.

Perhaps I've said too much... carry on

The good news is Love will still win, and overcome all this. But we need to be prepared.

Old 06-17-2011, 05:05 PM

33,573 posts, read 18,147,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hljc View Post
I see these RFID chips are a false interpretation from the antichrist spirit to confuse people to believe that this the answer that if you do not get one then this curse will be not on your table for heaven ... so these chips will not be popular because of the antichrist curse that is already of them and to place them under the skin is mutilation....... actually the mark of the beast is a rejection of the Trinity of Christianity , 666 which substitutes for a idol of a demi-god of man , to substitute for Father, Son , Holy Spirit........
I agree.

7 is God's # , Man's # is 6.. I believe it is a belief making Man's anti-christ God replacing the One True God in their beliefs.

Just as satan wanted to be higher than God it will be Man being higher than God.

Father , Son and Holy Ghost replaced, as man's beliefs will be following in satan's footsteps.

Old 06-17-2011, 05:37 PM

33,573 posts, read 18,147,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legoman View Post
I tend to agree. The thing about conspiracy theories - they aren't all theories! Some of them are true. The problem is there are so many nonsense conspiracies out there, that the real ones tend to get smeared with the crazy ones. But its the real ones we need to worry about. And people who think the antichrist is some word leader guy (like Obama or whoever) and they are going to be raptured in the next 3.5 years are not helping, they are really only sticking their head in the sand thinking they are gonna have an easy escape from all the mess thats going to happen.

I'm not sure if it should be discussed in this thread, but I would like to have a thread about the "real NWO" threat.

Just look around. I've mentioned it a few times now.

Greece is going through an economic collapse right now. People are rioting in the streets.

Meanwhile, the nuclear disaster in Japan is getting worse, not better, radioactive hot particles are being spread over the entire globe. Why is this not front page news on every channel?

Look at the U.S. economy.
- unconstitutional wars that are really about securing resources, while enriching a military industrial complex.
- $trillions in debt
- the fed is literally printing money to finance the $US
- this will only lead to hyperinflation (if they keep doing it) or depression (if they stop)
- do you think what is happening in Greece won't happen here?

Study what has happened when hyperinflation hits. What do you think is going to happen when the price of a loaf of bread is $100 and it costs you $4000 a month to heat your house? Look at what happened in Argentina, and Zimbabwe, and Germany when hyperinflation hit and gold & silver & bread became worth trillions. Owning a little bit of gold & silver may save your butt when hyperinflation hits.

Look at the increasing unemployment rate.
Look at all the housing foreclosures.

Why is this all happening? Its not happening by accident. This is what happens when you continue to print money, spend too much money, and go into debt. Its happening on purpose. But it doesn't hurt everyone. It greatly benefits a small minority. Who? Follow the money.

When things collapse, the banking elite come in and buy up assets at a fraction of the cost.

Its the banks who print the money. Study what fractional reserve lending is. Learn how they inflate the money supply 10 times and then charge interest on it all.

Who controls the banks?
Who controls the media?
Who controls the government?

Follow the money.

Look into what Haliburton does.
Look into what Monsanto does.
Look into what the Bilderberg is (they just met last weekend).

I hesitate to bring this up. But what really happened on 9/11? Why did building 7 fall? This is probably too fringe for some people.

Have you noticed the U.S is turning into a police state? Recently people were forcefully arrested for dancing (aka. peacefully swaying side to side) at a public monument. The TSA feels people up at airports in the name of "security".

There is a lot of stuff going on here - its about control, its about money, its about power, and its definitely not for the good of most of humanity.

Most all of this is easy to see if you just wake up and look around at what's going on. Its not conspiracy theory when its happening right in front of your eyes. Don't get distracted by the "conspiracy theories". Just look at what is really happening.

Perhaps I've said too much... carry on

The good news is Love will still win, and overcome all this. But we need to be prepared.

This started happening a while back. The New World Order will be a one world governent. It is written . We know it by the signs of today. Global money will be the one currency for all.

The housing market in our country is much worse than anyone can imagine. Greenspan did predict the housing bubble but never could forsee how bad it really got. The banks have so many foreclosures on their books they are letting people live in their houses for years without one mortgage payment being paid. It is that bad. They can' t take on any more houses on their books.
Some history.
The US Federal Reserve held between $700–$800 billion of Treasury notes on its balance sheet even before the recession. In late November 2008, the Fed started buying $600 billion Mortgage-backed securities (MBS).[26] By March 2009, it held $1.75 trillion of bank debt, MBS, and Treasury notes, and reached a peak of $2.1 trillion in June 2010. Further purchases were halted since the economy had started to improve. Holdings started falling naturally as debt matured. In fact, holdings were projected to fall to $1.7 trillion by 2012. However, in August 2010 the Fed decided to renew quantitative easing because the economy wasn't growing robustly. Its goal was to keep holdings at the $2.054 trillion level. To maintain that level, the Fed bought $30 billion in 2-10 year Treasury notes a month. In November 2010, the Fed announced it would increase quantitative easing, buying $600 billion of Treasury securities by the end of the second quarter of 2011.[27]

Natural disasters, need I tell you... Inflation will be down the road. Quantitive easing which is printing money by when they need it will bring the value of money down so more dollars in circulation brings on inflation.
My advice is to stock up on staples . I cannot tell anyone how or when things will transpire, but I do watch world events and what goes on with the nations.

Our government has not helped those who have been through disasters. Do not depend on the government. We will get more help from God.

We must realize we are to pray for our country because it is shunning God's principles and going the way of greed , lies, and self indulgence.

''Things'' have become god's to many and if they prosper they do not thank God for their increase.

The last days will happen .

Old 06-17-2011, 06:12 PM

6,822 posts, read 6,631,840 times

YouTube - ‪The 2012 NWO Agenda 8/14‬‏

It's no longer a theory. It just hasn't happened yet. New World Order financial, political, social, and religious resourced-based environmental global technocracy is going to happen.

YouTube - ‪The Coming International One World Currency Bancor‬‏

YouTube - ‪Gordon Brown New World Order Speech‬‏

Unless you don't think the G8 summit has no significance in world affairs. It looks to be their solution after a global economic collapse. Does anyone think America is going to pay back China? Who's in denial?

Is America going to hand over resource-rich farm land over to the Chinese?
China Wants To Construct A 50 Square Mile Self-Sustaining City South Of Boise, Idaho

Everything is in motion, and it won't be stopped now. It is prophecy.

Old 06-17-2011, 07:09 PM

5,303 posts, read 6,433,071 times
This webiste and the author who wrote it did an excellent job in his detailed summary on just who is really in control:

The New U.S.-British Oil Imperialism

I am not much of a conspiracy guy, however, I did some checking around a while ago on the info he presented, and it all checked out. I consider him a credible source, if that means anything The info in here is pretty amazing, if you think sacrificing 55000 american lives in Vietman was worth our hand in oil....such a shame...can't wait till we run out of it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity