Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-11-2011, 05:30 PM

4,213 posts, read 5,804,730 times

Advertisements

Sorry for me? Dont bother, I see clearly thru the lies of this world while many of you are wearing blinders. This is not how I personally see the world, I am not capable of seeing what God sees as He sees it but He shows me alot. You all bear bad fruit and indulge in the bad fruit with your denial of the truth. You do not understand the mind of God nor the wonders He does every day. If He did not show mercy you wouldnt have air to breath, light to see by, food to eat, even the things that you call evil shows His mercy. Open your eyes and see the truth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2011, 05:38 PM

5,965 posts, read 6,971,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinD69 View Post
Sorry for me? Dont bother, I see clearly thru the lies of this world while many of you are wearing blinders. This is not how I personally see the world, I am not capable of seeing what God sees as He sees it but He shows me alot. You all bear bad fruit and indulge in the bad fruit with your denial of the truth. You do not understand the mind of God nor the wonders He does every day. If He did not show mercy you wouldnt have air to breath, light to see by, food to eat, even the things that you call evil shows His mercy. Open your eyes and see the truth.
Riiiiiiiiiiight. YOU SEE CLEARLY and therefore you curse and despise the rest of humanity for whom Christ died? Give me a break. You've got a hold of some seriously bad religion, dude... Always giving yourself huge platefuls of grace while cursing everyone else and damning them and talking about how bad they stink. There must be a term for that.

Old 04-11-2011, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartsong View Post
Riiiiiiiiiiight. YOU SEE CLEARLY and therefore you curse and despise the rest of humanity for whom Christ died? Give me a break. You've got a hold of some seriously bad religion, dude... Always giving yourself huge platefuls of grace while cursing everyone else and damning them and talking about how bad they stink. There must be a term for that.
I havent cursed or despised anyone and I am no better than anyone either. Platefuls of grace, never, merely a mirror to the world. By the way we all do stink even after bathing we all stink of sin.

Old 04-11-2011, 05:54 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,411,941 times
This was brought to mind when I read the op. I love and appreciate this world he gave to us, and I love and appreciate that Christ came to show us that God is love, "that God So loved the world"

YouTube - BEST- For the beauty of the Earth

Old 04-11-2011, 06:08 PM

37,336 posts, read 28,038,131 times

YouTube - I will cry mercy - Sue Rinaldi

Old 04-11-2011, 07:04 PM

Quote:
I havent cursed or despised anyone and I am no better than anyone either. Platefuls of grace, never, merely a mirror to the world. By the way we all do stink even after bathing we all stink of sin.
God loves us. Don't you get that? You seem to imply that it was/is hard for him to muster up love for such pathetic creatures as human beings. We were made in his image and are in EXILE by God's own appointment. We have been SUBJECTED to DEATH for a purpose. Have you taken a good look at the suffering of humanity lately? How could you feel anything but pity if you had the love of God shed abroad in your heart?

YouTube - Phillips, Craig & Dean - When God Ran - Live.mp4

Last edited by Heartsong; 04-11-2011 at 07:21 PM..

Old 04-11-2011, 07:13 PM

37,336 posts, read 28,038,131 times
Quote:
Robin do you believe you are a worm or something that you hate yourself this way ?.

Your faith can never be effective believing this way about yourself .

That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus.Philemon 1:6

Robin i encourage you to know who you are in Christ, where your Father see's you.

Old 04-11-2011, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartsong View Post
God loves us. Don't you get that? You seem to imply that it was/is hard for him to muster up love for such pathetic creatures as human beings. We were made in his image and are in EXILE by God's own appointment. We have been SUBJECTED to DEATH for a purpose. Have you taken a good look at the suffering of humanity lately? How could you feel anything but pity if you had the love of God shed abroad in your heart?

YouTube - Phillips, Craig & Dean - When God Ran - Live.mp4
Not hard for Him at all, love is why He shows mercy, but we need to realize what we do with His love and mercy. We take God for granted even in our interpritations of His love. We need to look at ourselve as He sees us and realize just how much He endures from us. Pity this is not about us it is about God, how can we all be so selfish and then expect Him to love us and show mercy. We reject His truth. We spit on Him. We deny Him. We curse Him. And then we expect Him to love and respect our choices as if we are in charge instead of God being in charge. We are pitiful and we abuse our God worse anyone could every abuse us. We are spoiled children expecting a pat on the head while we steal His wallet.

I am surprised no one has gotten the point of this thread, they automatically assume what is not even there.

Old 04-11-2011, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Robin do you believe you are a worm or something that you hate yourself this way ?.

Your faith can never be effective believing this way about yourself .

That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus.Philemon 1:6

Robin i encourage you to know who you are in Christ, where your Father see's you.
LOL, what everyone needs to do is read the words of Jesus and stop ignoring what is true.

Old 04-11-2011, 07:55 PM

YouTube - What is Worship? Michael W. Smith "Oh Lord You're Beautiful"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity