Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-10-2011, 08:12 PM

5,261 posts, read 7,622,507 times

Advertisements

2 Peter 2:1 states: "But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them--bringing swift destruction on themselves."

...did you read this UR'ists...?..."... even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them--bringing swift destruction on themselves."

You UR'ists continually teach FALSELY that Jesus already did all for ALL MANKIND (including the unrepentant sinners and heathens and heritics) that need be done...and you can just walk around here on this big blue ball in the space of time you spend on this earth and sin and repent, not observe the Fourth Commandment of God, keeping the Sabbath holy unto God, transgress the law of God, which is sin! and continue on and sin and repent, teach false doctrine, sin and repent, murder millions, sin and repent, sin and repent, sleep with your neighbor's wife/husband, sin and repent, sin and repent...etc..etc...etc...and die in your unrepentant sins and still...STILL!...S T I L L ! be welcomed into the Kingdom of heaven.

...again...let's break it down even more...just in case you missed it..."...denying the sovereign Lord who bought them..."

...a man...any! man... can deny what Christ achieved on the cross for all man. What Christ accomplished on the cross for all man can and will and IS! being denied!...refused!...rejected! and ignored! by most men!...waiting for Him to go ROUND 2 for you...AGAIN! ...and AGAIN! and AGAIN!...everytime you commit another sin and think you are repenting for it...but you aren't if you just turn around and do it all over again!...<<<THAT IS NOT REPENTANCE.

I have news for you, His work is done...D - O - N - E ! F - I - N - I - S - H - E - D !

Jesus already paid the price for you false teachers...He did it for you just like He did it for every man created...and SOME! NOT ALL! will receive this precious gift Christ gave for all men to have access to...and you know what...?...do you know what happenes to the others who die in the state of an unrepentent...unregenerated...unchanged sinner? What does it say again..."...even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them--bringing swift destruction on themselves."...

...Exodus 15:16 states: "terror and dread will fall upon them. By the power of Your [GOD'S!] arm they [FALSE TEACHERS] will be as still as a stone--until your people [repentant, born again, changed, beloved Saints] pass by, O LORD, until the people you bought [who received the Gift and lived it] pass by." God will have a people...set apart...sanctified...tried and true...who have lived giving Him glory by the lives they have lived in honor to Him. 1 Corinthians 6:20 states: "...you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body." because if you don't...

...SWIFT DESTRUCTION!...oh, I know...you don't believe that this "swift destruction" means DESTRUCTION...as in annihilation...you believe that it means you'll only suffer for an "age"...?...whatever......just another layer of the lies that come straight from the pit of hell....but 2 Peter 2:1 slams that ideology flat down.

...and here we have this again...1 Corinthians 11:19 "No doubt there have to be differences among you to show which of you have God's approval." And I would bet my life that God does not approve of a willfull, unrepentant, unregenerated, wicked sinner...they will not enter into Life...they will not enter into the Kingdom of God. They will not.

In Him,
Verna.

Sin is the work of darkness, and darkness is the wages of sin. When God sends destruction on the ungodly, he commands deliverance for the righteous.

REPENT! For the Kingdom of heaven is at hand!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2011, 08:23 PM

37,336 posts, read 28,056,250 times
Repentance is not quitting drink,cussing, smoking and keeping the sabbath, God knows our thoughts too,when a man repents he thinks different too. Also when a man repents he has the mind of Christ, he loves the world just like Christ loved the world,even those who appear to be is enemy,he IS merciful like Christ is merciful,he IS just like Christ is just, he IS all forgiving just like Christ IS.

Old 04-13-2011, 12:19 PM

5,261 posts, read 7,622,507 times
Every one that teaches anything beyond what is commanded, even though he may fast...work miracles...have the gift of prophecy, etc...ect...ect...he is nothing more in the sight of the LORD, than a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets [and teacher's!], which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Matthew 8:

5And when Jesus was entered into Capernaum, there came unto him a centurion, beseeching him, 6 And saying, Lord, my servant lieth at home sick of the palsy, grievously tormented. 7 And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him. 8 The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed. 9 For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me: and I say to this man, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it. 10 When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel. 11 And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven. 12 But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. 13 And Jesus said unto the centurion, Go thy way; and as thou hast believed, so be it done unto thee. And his servant was healed in the selfsame hour.

This Roman officer, because of military discipline that the commander's word meant that his men would do whatever he commanded his men to do, concluded that Jesus had a similar power, and that just as he had the power to say to his servant, 'Go,' and he would go; and to another one, 'Come,' and he would come; so this Christ had power to say to disease, 'Depart,' and it would depart; and to health, 'Come,' and it would come; and to all the material forces of the universe, 'Do this,' and obediently they would do it...

...and Jesus stated that there was no greater faith than this.

Absolute authority belongs to Jesus...and what should yours be?...Unconditional submission. It is no use your calling yourself a Christian unless this is your attitude...if this is not your absolute will...your total heart's desire.

Do you, day by day, yield to the absolute Master absolute submission? And is that rebellious will—which is in you, as it is in us all—tamed and submitted so as that you can say, 'Speak, Lord! Thy servant heareth'? Is it?

In Him,
Verna.

It is an honor when Jesus Christ says to me, 'Thou art Mine,' and I say to Him, "I am yours; rescue me! For I have worked hard at obeying your commandments." (Psalm 119:94).

Psalm 119:45 I will walk about in freedom, for I have sought out your precepts.

Psalm 119:146 I call out to you; save me and I will keep your statutes.

Psalm 119:155 Salvation is far from the wicked, for they do not seek out your decrees.

God Bless you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity