Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2011, 05:48 AM

1,838 posts, read 2,243,049 times

Advertisements

Camps,brian and mystic......spot on,good to hear this side coming out..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2011, 07:31 AM

76,949 posts, read 47,272,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike555 View Post
Once again, Universalism rears its head on what had been a good thread.
It never fails....

Old 04-19-2011, 08:28 AM

37,336 posts, read 28,087,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
And did you notice that nothing in there had anything to do with ER, AN, or UR, Finn?
Exactly.For the best part i see all posts in agreement.

It makes you wonder who it exactly is, that is creating and promoting this "them and us" scenario.

Old 04-19-2011, 08:42 AM

2,981 posts, read 5,437,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike555 View Post
I believe in God the Father.

I believe in the Son of God.

I believe in the Holy Spirit.

I believe in the holy Bible.

I believe in the blood of Christ.

I believe in the resurrection.

I believe in eternal life.

Agree. But to expose the false cults who claim they do also believe, but who do not define the words according to the Bible revelation, and have other revelations to define the same words in ways not found in the Word of God and so who do not believe in the above, but have a false and different father, son, holy spirit, bible - and therefore ineffective blood, and a different resurrection for a different eternal life, then one must show that there is another Jesus taught, and believed and that "other Jesus" will bring only eternal damnation to those who follow the teachings of pernicious men who bring "another way", with false accusations of the One Way.

I believe that God is Spirit, existence, Life, breath [YHWH means Life/Breath];
and that existence has three and only three Persons within it, and does not increase nor decrease, -never changes-
and that existence is manifested in flesh, in the Person of God the Word come in second human being creation.

Old 04-19-2011, 09:51 AM

76,949 posts, read 47,272,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
And did you notice that nothing in there had anything to do with ER, AN, or UR, Finn?
Is that why you thought it was time you bring them up?

Last edited by Finn_Jarber; 04-19-2011 at 10:17 AM..

Old 04-19-2011, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Exactly.For the best part i see all posts in agreement.

It makes you wonder who it exactly is, that is creating and promoting this "them and us" scenario.
Try Moses, Jesus, Paul, James, Jude, and John, for revelation on the One Way to enter into relationship with the Glory as an adopted son in the New Man Name and Spirit.
Those who have honest conviction of sin, righteousness and judgment, when the Holy Spirit comes, do not seek to change the one message, but to know the One Way, for there is a smooth, easy, broad, condescending way that leads to destruction, and a narrow way that leads to Life, through the One Gate given to all men.

Mat 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide [is] the gate, and broad [is] the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
Mat 7:14 Because strait [is] the gate, and narrow [is] the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Mat 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Many religious people, praised by the world for all their deeds, will not enter into the everlasting Glory because they never came in by the One Gate, which is ordained for all the sons of Adam, from the beginning, to enter in, by.

That gate is narrow and low, and one must bow in humility to enter in; and going in, all that one carries is cast off, for the opening is only wide enough for a repentant sinner to enter in through, in true humility and submission to the One LORD.
We all must enter in by confession of faith in who Jesus is, "God our Savior come in flesh of second Man creation", and what He has done for us -"Atoned as Kinsman"- so as to be adopted/born again, into His New Man family name, which name is not Adam; and we are all "Adam" and must be born anew, while we have our being intact and the Light draws us, into that Living Spirit/Christ, if we will have eternal Life.

Old 04-19-2011, 09:54 AM

37,336 posts, read 28,087,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeshuasavedme View Post
Try Moses, Paul, Jesus, James, Jude, and John, for revelation on the One Way to enter into relationship with the Glory as an adopted son in the New Man Name and Spirit.
Those who have honest conviction of sin, righteousness and judgment, when the Holy Spirit comes, do not seek to change the one message, but to know the One Way, for there is a smooth, easy, broad, condescending way that leads to destruction, and a narrow way that leads to Life, through the One Gate given to all men.

Mat 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide [is] the gate, and broad [is] the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
Mat 7:14 Because strait [is] the gate, and narrow [is] the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Mat 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Many religious people, praised by the world for all their deeds, will not enter into the everlasting Glory because they never came in by the One Gate, which is ordained for all the sons of Adam, from the beginning, to enter in, by.

That gate is narrow and low, and one must bow in humility to enter in; and going in, all that one carries is cast off, for the opening is only wide enough for a repentant sinner to enter in through, in true humility and submission to the One LORD.
We all must enter in by confession of faith in who Jesus is, "God our Savior come in flesh of second Man creation", and what He has done for us -"Atoned as Kinsman"- so as to be adopted/born again, into His New Man family name, which name is not Adam; and we are all "Adam" and must be born anew, while we have our being intact and the Light draws us, into that Living Spirit/Christ, if we will have eternal Life.
Why are saying this to me ?.Is it some form of veiled threat because i don't believe like you ?.If it offends you that i believe Jesus is able and willing to save all, you have an issue.

Old 04-19-2011, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Why are saying this to me ?.Is it some form of veiled threat because i don't believe like you ?.If it offends you that i believe Jesus is able and willing to save all, you have an issue.
I have no idea how you believe and what you believe as I do not take note of names, as names pr se, because I do not remember name association with posts unless there are specific markers that cause me to; - no offense, but I do not "know" you, in particular.
Your post made a statement. I made a reply.

Old 04-20-2011, 12:37 AM

6,387 posts, read 6,338,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeshuasavedme View Post
Try Moses, Jesus, Paul, James, Jude, and John, for revelation on the One Way to enter into relationship with the Glory as an adopted son in the New Man Name and Spirit.

I agree with this post, that we must all enter in through the narrow gate, Jesus Himself.
Like pcamps, I also have reason to believe that all mankind will eventually enter in, whether now or later on. They must enter in, because Jesus is called the Second Adam. To me, that is telling me that what Adam 1 lost, Adam 2 (Christ) will regain back again.

We read about Adam, who was a son of God; and Jesus, who also is a Son of God. We are waiting for the manifestation of the sons of God (plural). No "rapture" or "flying away" here, but a real "revival" of a many-membered Son of God. We have all been conformed to the earthly image, and we all shall also be conformed to the Heavenly Image, which is Christ in you, the Second Adam.

So we see how all mankind has taken on the Adam 1 nature, but not yet do we see all mankind in the Adam 2 nature. (Even much of Christendom is not manifesting the Adam 2 nature, as you also mentioned above.)

My 2c..!

Blessings!
brian

Old 04-20-2011, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahigherway View Post
I agree with this post, that we must all enter in through the narrow gate, Jesus Himself.
Like pcamps, I also have reason to believe that all mankind will eventually enter in, whether now or later on. They must enter in, because Jesus is called the Second Adam. To me, that is telling me that what Adam 1 lost, Adam 2 (Christ) will regain back again.

We read about Adam, who was a son of God; and Jesus, who also is a Son of God. We are waiting for the manifestation of the sons of God (plural). No "rapture" or "flying away" here, but a real "revival" of a many-membered Son of God. We have all been conformed to the earthly image, and we all shall also be conformed to the Heavenly Image, which is Christ in you, the Second Adam.

So we see how all mankind has taken on the Adam 1 nature, but not yet do we see all mankind in the Adam 2 nature. (Even much of Christendom is not manifesting the Adam 2 nature, as you also mentioned above.)

My 2c..!

Blessings!
brian
There is biblical truth in part of what you say, but error enters in when you think that to be in the New Man is automatic, without being born again by freewill choice, for those born in Adam.
We are Adam in nature, by being the seed come to fruit in Adam in our season [pre-determined for us as written in the Book of Life -another topic]; and the word "second" Adam isn't in the Scripture.

The whole chapter 15 1 Corinthians deals with the resurrection of the Adam body in the image of the New Man; and the state of the created human being, Adam, as first being made a living soul, and at the last estate, being made a living spirit, by adoption into the Living Spirit, as sons of God in the new man name. Christ, the Living Spirit was never "made", and all born in Adam have the opportunity to be born again into the Living Spirit and to be changed into the image of the New Man body which Christ is come in flesh in.

Look at the Greek words of the chapter in a concordance, and look at the context of the passage in speaking of the theme of the change that comes to those born into Christ's Living spirit, at the time of the resurrection of the body. The first human being is an earthling; the last human being is the LORD from heaven, and as we have borne the image of the earthly, so shall we bear the image of the heavenly. The "we" is only those who are born into Christ by second birth of spirit [as Paul makes plain], and then, into His New Man name and image [His name is Israel, as second Man, not Adam -Isaiah 49, and many other passages make that plain], at the time of the resurrection of the body or at the change of it at the time of the ingathering of the Church [which is when the harvest is taken to the "barn" -so to speak- from whence the Holy Seed [Christ, manifested in flesh [came from -Haggai 2].
A better translation of the verse, by context, is:
1 Cor 15:45
And so it is written, first -man/anthropos/human being, Adam- was made a living soul; last/estate [of] Adam [is to be made a] quickening spirit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity