Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2011, 03:03 AM

4,346 posts, read 6,618,224 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionpainter View Post
So, what your saying is, it's Ok to butcher, murder, rape, destroy God's gift to man, the Earth. Let the lustfull rich destroy people's lives. And, you want God to act all lovey dovey, when man is so destructive.
Burning Texan family houses down is your definition of justice for the above? How strange! Do you have evidence that these people butchered, murdered, raped etc?

Old 04-25-2011, 04:33 AM

1,040 posts, read 1,331,179 times
What I have evidence of, is their destructive ways towards the Earth and man. The Seventh Trumpet, Revelation. Those who destroy the Earth so shall God destroy them.

Old 04-25-2011, 05:32 AM

4,323 posts, read 6,024,660 times
Quote:
What I have evidence of, is their destructive ways towards the Earth and man. The Seventh Trumpet, Revelation. Those who destroy the Earth so shall God destroy them.
I live in Indiana and I know without a doubt that there are people who live here that have murdered, raped, butchered, etc and no calamity has befallen us. There are even people who litter and destroy nature. Why hasn't God sent His wrath to this neck of the woods?

It's foolish to think an all loving and merciful God would ever destroy His own creation. The earth is still evolving so why not watch some documentaries instead of relying on that "good book" called the bible. It's fallible just as the men who wrote it are fallible.

BTW, shouldn't you be out there trying to heal the earth instead of destroying it with more negativity? The energies we emit also harm the earth as well as other humans.

Old 04-25-2011, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend1111 View Post
I live in Indiana and I know without a doubt that there are people who live here that have murdered, raped, butchered, etc and no calamity has befallen us. There are even people who litter and destroy nature. Why hasn't God sent His wrath to this neck of the woods?

It's foolish to think an all loving and merciful God would ever destroy His own creation. The earth is still evolving so why not watch some documentaries instead of relying on that "good book" called the bible. It's fallible just as the men who wrote it are fallible.

BTW, shouldn't you be out there trying to heal the earth instead of destroying it with more negativity? The energies we emit also harm the earth as well as other humans.
That's why my signature says what it says "Fantastic claims require overwhelming evidence."

Old 04-26-2011, 09:20 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,858,876 times
Quote:
I have two beautiful daughters. One was brutally beaten two Decembers ago. She had five skull fractures. Was taken to Holy Spirit hospital. And, came home for Christmas that year perfectly.
Sorry to hear that Lion but what I don't understand is, if you claim to be the Son of God, why the hell didn't you see it coming and stop it??

Old 04-26-2011, 03:58 PM

4,323 posts, read 6,024,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
Sorry to hear that Lion but what I don't understand is, if you claim to be the Son of God, why the hell didn't you see it coming and stop it??
Couldn't rep ya but good question!!

Old 04-26-2011, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Firstborn
What have you done to move man away from his destructive behavior?
For a start - I follow the ways of God and teach others to do the same.

But that leads to more practical things like: iAbolish and Kiva - Loans that change lives

Please consider these avenues which don't include your ideas of God injuring/slaughtering hundreds of thousands of families - most which had nothing to do with the atrocities which enrage you. In fact - the atrocities you accuse God of are worse than the ones you're complaining about men doing.

Your theory of God burning innocents for retaliation against those who destroy the earth is not reasonable or sane.

Old 04-27-2011, 12:03 AM

16,294 posts, read 28,531,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
They have identical powers....... none

Old 04-27-2011, 05:22 AM

1,040 posts, read 1,331,179 times
On facebook, I warned of the tornado outbreak that would come to the south a month ago. Yesterday the high winds destroyed an oil rig, those who destroy the Earth, God will destroy them. God, the Father, the Creator will humble your hearts. For the insurrection of man against God's will does the Father smite this nation and this world.
As for My daughter, if you saw the damage done you would have faith that it was truly a miracle that she had no brain damage.

Old 04-27-2011, 05:36 AM

6,387 posts, read 6,368,929 times
Quote:
Hey Brian. Thanks for the care and love in your words. It was in Pennsylvania. You are correct in saying that God's Wrath isnt man's wrath. If man continues on the path they are on they will surely make this planet uninhabitable for man. This is Salvation. So that generations may live. Why do you think God allowed Me a family? To ensure they will grow and prosper just like so many others. It is the Love I have for My family, the purpose of My being, to guide man out of his destructive behavior. Sometimes, God has to shake the world up to awaken man. Cause man has been corrupted by the Power of Darkness. It's all in the Bible. And, yes God's arm stretches forth from the Cross to save mankind from himself. And, those who believe in Jesus Christ are given eternal life.
We need more love, not more destruction. Imo..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arena valleygirl View Post
You know brian what you said about people taking over their own ship at a young age now is very profound, it would see God is judging people on the earth for their sin as He said, so it would be nice if people didn't run their own ship and let it go to Him, it seems it is only going to get worse as He says, but I wonder if people will see and let Him have their ship or life and make what He wants of them, it is so hard for most to ever let Him do it, these fires and all the others stuff that is going on, it is so hard not to see that God wants us to be different than we are and let Him have control, I wish and pray people would let Him, God bless
Yes, man is blinded early in life; we live in such a superficial society, and Christendom has been infected by it, too.

Blessings!
brian
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity