Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2011, 06:06 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,285,273 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionpainter View Post
You call what is happening on this Earth the Dispensation of grace?
You call all the grace that is happening upon the earth the dispensation of wrath ?

There's grace right under your nose to be seen if you take your eyes of sin and condemnation.

Old 04-23-2011, 06:07 AM

4,323 posts, read 6,023,692 times
Quote:
Look at it this way, if you were God the Father, the One who created you, and He saw man flip Him off, and tell Him to kiss-off because you place yourself above Him, destroy His creation, Murder, rape, start wars for oil, poison the land, sea and air for greed do you think you would not step in and send a Warrior, One who is Just, cause God upholds Him, to rectify all things that are His?

If you were God the Father, who created you, and He saw how man corrupted His Son's teaching, spat upon and mocked Revelation of Jesus Christ, do you not think you would put an end to such foolishness?

If you were God the Father and you saw man's ignorance and corruption would you not put and end to it so that others who have faith in Him and His Son shall live in rightousness?
God, who is LOVE, does not retaliate. He is merciful and kind, forgiving and compassionate and most of all, loves and adores us. No Father in His right mind would even think of retaliating against His own children just because they erred in their thinking. You have one sick God is you believe He is going to destroy that which He creates.

Earth is still evolving. It is still in it's infant stage. If you have children, you will know that they go through growth stages and temper tantrums are just a part of it. God is LOVE. Period. You should know this since He sent you here. Right? Aren't you supposed to be doing the same thing that Jesus did, show who God really is? If your God destroys, maybe you should seek another God to worship and leave the Loving God to those who really do know Him.

Old 04-23-2011, 06:15 AM

1,040 posts, read 1,331,016 times
You should read what St. John said of Revelation of Jesus Christ. If dont believe in this that Jesus Christ is Judge and ruler of this world, than you believe in your own doctrine and not that of God.

Old 04-23-2011, 06:17 AM

Pc look at your tag line; when Jesus shows up, He always upsets the status quo. That is what you wrote, isnt it?

Old 04-23-2011, 06:27 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,285,273 times
Quote:
Pc look at your tag line; when Jesus shows up, He always upsets the status quo. That is what you wrote, isnt it?
Yea .............. He always upsets the view of orthodox christianity, because he forgives what orthodox christianity is always judging, it sets itself up in God’s temple, proclaiming itself to be God due to the misconception it as of God.

Old 04-23-2011, 07:34 AM

4,323 posts, read 6,023,692 times
Quote:
You should read what St. John said of Revelation of Jesus Christ. If dont believe in this that Jesus Christ is Judge and ruler of this world, than you believe in your own doctrine and not that of God.
Men are fallible. Anything written by the hand of man can and does contain errors. I think I'll stick with God and His love for me so that I can base my beliefs off of that Love. It's unconditional, which means, we can do anything in this world that we want and God will still love us and will never ever harm us in any way. The God you worship isn't like that. Your God destroys His very creation and puts conditions on His love.

God does not destroy that which He created out of Love. Seriously, would you abuse your own children in the way that Your God does just because they didn't listen to you? I bet not. You would gently teach them and show them the way. And you would do it everytime they erred. If God loves us so much more than our own minds can comprehend, how in the world can you even suggest that God is punishing us through destruction?

Old 04-23-2011, 08:14 AM

So, what your saying is, it's Ok to butcher, murder, rape, destroy God's gift to man, the Earth. Let the lustfull rich destroy people's lives. And, you want God to act all lovey dovey, when man is so destructive. Awe children, I forgive you, for being so reckless and condescending to God's Word. Here is some candy to make you feel better. I'm so sorry that I yelled at you, for punching your sister in the nose. Here, punch her again if that makes you feel better. And, while your at it, go mix up a poisonous drink for her because she told daddy you were bad. I'm so sorry for correcting and punishing you. Just keep doing what you want. God doesnt care. Blow up a few more people and shout out God is Great. Oh, what was I thinking? You know so much more then God does. The Father should have given you the keys to the kingdom, cause you would straighten man out better than God could.

Man has got to earn God's Grace. And, you earn it by faith in God's Word, that which is written in Revelation and in Jesus Christ teachings. Which, by the way, Christ spoke of, not one stone will be standing in that day.

Old 04-23-2011, 08:59 AM

16,294 posts, read 28,526,360 times
Quote:
Look at it this way, if you were God the Father, the One who created you, and He saw man flip Him off, and tell Him to kiss-off because you place yourself above Him, destroy His creation, Murder, rape, start wars for oil, poison the land, sea and air for greed do you think you would not step in and send a Warrior, One who is Just, cause God upholds Him, to rectify all things that are His?

If you were God the Father, who created you, and He saw how man corrupted His Son's teaching, spat upon and mocked Revelation of Jesus Christ, do you not think you would put an end to such foolishness?

If you were God the Father and you saw man's ignorance and corruption would you not put and end to it so that others who have faith in Him and His Son shall live in rightousness?
In short, if your son talked back, flipped you off, you would kill him? Yea, that sounds about right for someone with your connection to reality.

I really hope you don't have kids.

Old 04-23-2011, 09:46 AM

I have two beautiful daughters. One was brutally beaten two Decembers ago. She had five skull fractures. Was taken to Holy Spirit hospital. And, came home for Christmas that year perfectly.

Old 04-23-2011, 09:51 AM

And, if you know Revelation, Chapter 12, the Woman and the Dragon. Who makes war against Her and Her offspring.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity