Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-27-2011, 09:42 AM

1,393 posts, read 1,751,408 times

Advertisements

John 18:36 “My Kingdom is not an earthly kingdom. If it were, my followers would fight to keep me from being handed over to the Jewish leaders. But my Kingdom is not of this world.”
John 19:6-11  Therefore, when the chief priests and officers saw Him, they cried out, saying, "Crucify Him, crucify Him!" Pilate said to them, "You take Him and crucify Him, for I find no fault in Him."
The Jews answered him, "We have a law, and according to our law He ought to die, because He made Himself the Son of God."
Therefore, when Pilate heard that saying, he was the more afraid,
and went again into the Praetorium, and said to Jesus, "Where are You from?" But Jesus gave him no answer.
Then Pilate said to Him, "Are You not speaking to me? Do You not know that I have power to crucify You, and power to release You?"
Jesus answered, "You could have no power at all against Me unless it had been given you from above. Therefore the one who delivered Me to you has the greater sin."
John 19:15 But they cried out, "Away with Him, away with Him! Crucify Him!" Pilate said to them, "Shall I crucify your King?" The chief priests answered, "We have no king but Caesar!"
Matt 27:23-25 (Then the governor said, "Why, what evil has He done?" But they cried out all the more, saying, "Let Him be crucified!"
When Pilate saw that he could not prevail at all, but rather that a tumult was rising, he took water and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, "I am innocent of the blood of this just Person. You see to it."
And all the people answered and said, "His blood be on us and on our children."

Luke 23:28-31 "Daughters of Jerusalem, do not weep for Me, but weep for yourselves and for your children.
For indeed the days are coming in which they will say, 'Blessed are the barren, wombs that never bore, and breasts which never nursed!'
Then they will begin 'to say to the mountains, "Fall on us!" and to the hills, "Cover us!" '
For if they do these things in the green wood, what will be done in the dry?"

Rev 11:8 And their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Last edited by TheWordIsOne; 05-27-2011 at 09:42 AM.. Reason: spelling
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2011, 12:18 PM

9,688 posts, read 10,006,521 times
In Exodus 12:3-10 The Lord said he would bring one more plague to Egypt for the deliverance of Israel from Egypt.... This plague of death for the first born in Egypt......were Israel children were to take to them every man a lamb for the house, and if the people are few then the people should share the lamb with there neighbor,.... the lamb will be without blemish a male of the first year from the sheep..... kill the lamb in the evening of the same day and take the BLOOD, and strike it on the two side posts and on the upper door post of the house, then roast the lamb and eat the entire lamb and then burn up any remains with fire.....`` See this as a shadow for Jesus blood who is called the lamb of God and is of the pass over were all the peoples first born who did not do this were killed and died by the spirit from Heaven....... Were as today believers get free from all darkness spirits and all the gifts a anointing of Christ comes through the blood of Jesus ,,... To Holy Spirit everything is by the Blood were all power is given ...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity