Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-30-2011, 02:01 PM

4,323 posts, read 6,021,754 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillkit View Post
Uh...no. Jesus is the Word of God. The Bible is the WRITTEN word of God. Jesus was a man. The Bible is a book.
This doesn't make sense to me. If Jesus is the word of God then the word of God would have to write a book in the bible. There is no book of Jesus in the bible so it's all heresay AND written no less than 70 years AFTER the death of Jesus. Can you actually recall every word you said even 5 years ago? It's impossible, so all we have is heresay, someone elses view of the incidents. It cannot be the word of God unless the word of God wrote it Himself.

Old 07-30-2011, 02:02 PM

14,076 posts, read 20,520,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazelwood View Post
Never said that message is not in the bible, but there are people already on the right path that aren't using it.

And, what IS that right path others seem to have found without the Bible? How DOES one get saved from judgment?

Old 07-30-2011, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend1111 View Post
This doesn't make sense to me. If Jesus is the word of God then the word of God would have to write a book in the bible. There is no book of Jesus in the bible so it's all heresay AND written no less than 70 years AFTER the death of Jesus. Can you actually recall every word you said even 5 years ago? It's impossible, so all we have is heresay, someone elses view of the incidents. It cannot be the word of God unless the word of God wrote it Himself.

You're evil spirit guide doesn't admit the idea of divine inspiration, so I can't explain it to you. You're cut off from understanding on account of your sorceries.

Old 07-30-2011, 02:06 PM

Quote:
And, what IS that right path others seem to have found without the Bible? How DOES one get saved from judgment?
That's easy! By acquiring the substance of God, Divine Love, through earnest and sincere prayer. The more Divine Love, the less "judgement". So simple yet only few will walk through the narrow gate. All on ehas to do is pray for it and God will give it freely. Even when one fully believes in whatever religion they want. You don't have to change anything yet Divine Love will align your soul with God and all false beliefs will fall away.

Old 07-30-2011, 02:06 PM

5,925 posts, read 6,943,309 times
Quote:
And, what IS that right path others seem to have found without the Bible?
LOVE, many don't find that path with the bible.

Quote:
How DOES one get saved from judgment?

No one gets saved from judgment, we all reap what we sow.

There are consequenses to actions, anyone living figures that out and you do not need the bible to learn it.

Old 07-30-2011, 02:10 PM

Quote:
You're evil spirit guide doesn't admit the idea of divine inspiration, so I can't explain it to you. You're cut off from understanding on account of your sorceries.
Excuse me? The Celestials ARE Divine so yeah, our mediums receive Divine inspiration when they channel any number of Celestials. And I'm not into sorcery and I have no idea where that came from. Your a true biblean. Christians don't treat each other the way that you treat me with your accusations and words. Pity on you.

Old 07-30-2011, 02:25 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,342,369 times
Quote:
There are consequences to actions, anyone living figures that out and you do not need the bible to learn it.
The right, power, or privilege of making a choice requires judgment.
And we live with the consequences of our decisions; right or wrong.

(The misguided will be rectified in due time.)

Old 07-30-2011, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend1111 View Post
Excuse me? The Celestials ARE Divine so yeah, our mediums receive Divine inspiration when they channel any number of Celestials. And I'm not into sorcery and I have no idea where that came from. Your a true biblean. Christians don't treat each other the way that you treat me with your accusations and words. Pity on you.

You're right. Necromancy would be a better word, though you technically practice sorcery by your own admission, as you claim power from evil spirits. You don't THINK they're evil, but they are. (Or, as likely, you know perfectly well what you're doing).

You may pity me if you like, but I pity you in return for the Faustian bargain you've made with your soul.

Old 07-30-2011, 02:37 PM

Quote:
LOVE, many don't find that path with the bible.

No one gets saved from judgment, we all reap what we sow.

There are consequenses to actions, anyone living figures that out and you do not need the bible to learn it.

Upon what do you base such beliefs? Just your "lessons of life?"

Old 07-30-2011, 02:56 PM

8,435 posts, read 10,521,971 times
Quote:
You're right. Necromancy would be a better word, though you technically practice sorcery by your own admission, as you claim power from evil spirits. You don't THINK they're evil, but they are. (Or, as likely, you know perfectly well what you're doing).

You may pity me if you like, but I pity you in return for the Faustian bargain you've made with your soul.
If you can't tell an evil spirit from a good one by their actions/fruit then the bible hasn't done you much good.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.