Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-07-2011, 06:34 AM

23,170 posts, read 26,179,590 times

Advertisements

Thank you for taking the time to explain
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2011, 06:36 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,016,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
I have a question for you.
In another post you said you did not believe everything you have been told through your channeling.
If you are supposedly getting it all 'straight from the source, or those in the know, how can you dismiss any of it?
Perhaps I misunderstood something along the way?
Good question!...

Old 08-07-2011, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend1111 View Post
I've also never once told anyone here that I channel Jesus. That's their own interpretation.

There have only been a couple of times that I have actually heard a spirit talk. One was personal and the other male spirit told me to continue to pray for Divine Love and that as I do, I will begin to heal myself and in turn, be able to heal others. I'm female. If that's a demon talking then I don't know what to tell these people here who are still unable to comprehend Divine Love and what it means.
Spirits are neither male nor female...And what are you trying to heal yourself from?...

Old 08-07-2011, 06:42 AM

4,323 posts, read 6,022,131 times
Quote:
Thank you for taking the time to explain
No problem.

Old 08-07-2011, 06:45 AM

Quote:
These are some posts you made.
"Just because a person doesn't read the bible, does not mean that they don't know Jesus. I have personally met Him and He is everything the bible says about His personality and more...
I have felt Jesus and have been in His presence.

Our church has mediums who channel the real Jesus and He has filled in the gaps. His mother Mary, the apostles and other Celestials also confirm this.
"My mother, as she has told me, had no reason to suppose that I was different from the other children born of men. The story of the angel of God coming to her and telling her that she must submit to the birth of a child who would be begotten by God or His Holy Spirit, and that she, as a virgin, should bear and give birth to that child, is not true; and she never in all her life told me that she had any such visitor. And I know that she would be as much surprised as are many men that such a thing as the birth of a child by a virgin could take place.""

So are you saying you distrust what the church mediums are telling you, if you now say you yourself isn't the one having the contact?
Or are you not believing all of what the spirits tell them ?
Whoa!..Caught up in her own lies!...Wow!...

Old 08-07-2011, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Spirits are neither male nor female...And what are you trying to heal yourself from?...
Our attributes are male or female.

I'm trying to heal from an abusive childhood and all that stemmed from that. My father like to physiclly, mentally, and sexually abuse his children. It takes time to overcome and change thought patterns that were ingrained since birth. Although I have forgiven him, there is still alot to overcome.

Old 08-07-2011, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Whoa!..Caught up in her own lies!...Wow!...
No. He was merely trying to understand something that seemed contradictory.

Old 08-07-2011, 07:11 AM

Quote:
I met Him while another channeler was channeling. His spirit was throughout the room and each one of us could feel His Love eminating.

The spirits who are channeled tell all of us to take what we want and leave the rest. They in no way imply that what is channeled is 100% true because it must pass through the brain of the channeler. Depending on the soul of the channeler is what kind of truth comes out. If one is not receiving Divine Love then the messages are more apt to be fallible. Our channelers are all well developed in Divine Love so that there is less error. It doesn't mean all the messages are true, it just means that they are mostly true with little error.

Each of us is on a different level of growth. What may ring true for one, may not ring true for another. In my own journey, I read other channelings and not just from my own church. I read a lot of spiritual books and take from all of them what rings true for just me. I don't worry about other peoples journey, just my own. If I'm in error, it'll all get sorted out sooner or later. I live a righteous life and don't cause harm to anyone. I live for Love and strive to be the best person I can be. If someone wants to make fun of me for listening to spirits, they have every right because it's not right for them. None of us can tell another what is right or wrong in spirituality because none of us are perfect. If we were, you can bet that they wouldn't be the way they were and they would understand, not condemn or judge.
Christ would not transmit false information period...Just as the Prophets of the OT were either 100% correct or they were not speaking from Hawyaw..And they were to be stoned to death as deceivers...Either what they prophesied came true or they were liars...No one is making fun of you...They see the error and see the spirit of Anti-Christ in the messages you are channeling...This was addressed in the OT when people were channeling there aleged dead ancestors and Hawyaw said 'Why do you speak to the dead?...The dead are aware of nothing...Those Demons that you are channeling are merely giving you the 'fuzzy' that you yearn for and will continue to do so in order to keep you from the Truth of Hawyaw...Two good books I would recommend to you are 'This Present Darkness' and 'Piercing The Darkness' both by Author Frank E. Parretti...There is a particular section in one of the books that I would like you to pay close attention to where it shows how Demons 'channel' to those non-believers and what is 'channeled' to them and how the Angelic Hosts comminicate with the True Believer...If you are a True seeker, you will read them...If not, then you will not...

May Hawyaw remove the veil from your eyes and allow you see the true nature of what you have been 'channeling' all this time and may that cause to enrage those spirits against you so that you see that they are neither benevolent nor from Hawyaw...Amen

Old 08-07-2011, 07:15 AM

33,220 posts, read 26,412,135 times
Quote:
The letters were not at that time considered Scripture...They were mereley letters which pointed to the Scriptures...In many of the letters when the Apostle referred to Scriptures he was referring to the OT Scriptures not the letters themselves...The Scriptures are good for education, reproof and enlightenment...
The Apostolic letters were indeed recognized as Scripture by the early church. The early church recognized the authority of Christ and of the apostles, giving the gospels and the Epistles the same rank as the Old Testament Scriptures. These were read in their worship services and preserved in their archives.

Once again, in 2 Peter 3:14-16 Peter compared Paul's letters to THE REST of the Scriptures. The rest of the Scriptures was a reference to the Old Testament Scriptures. Paul's letters were compared by Peter to THE REST of the Scriptures - the Old Testament Scriptures.

In 1 Tim 4:13, Paul told Timothy to give attention to the public reading of Scripture, to exhortation, and to teaching. The public reading of Scripture referred both to the Old Testament Scriptures and to the New Testament Scriptures to the extent that they existed at that time.

Col 4:16 'And when this letter is read among you, have it also read in the church of the Laodiceans; and you, for your part read my letter that is coming from Laodicea.

1 Thessalonians 5:27 'I adjure you by the Lord to have this letter read to all the brethren.

2 Thessalonians 2:15 'So then, brethren, stand firm and hold to the traditions which you were taught, whether by word of mouth or by letter from us.

2 Thessalonians 3:14 'And if anyone does not obey our instruction in this letter, take special note of that man and do not associate with him, so that he may be put to shame.

As each of the New Testament 'books' - the Apostolic letters were written, they were circulated to and read at the churches for the purpose of instruction.

Old 08-07-2011, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Our attributes are male or female.

I'm trying to heal from an abusive childhood and all that stemmed from that. My father like to physiclly, mentally, and sexually abuse his children. It takes time to overcome and change thought patterns that were ingrained since birth. Although I have forgiven him, there is still alot to overcome.
A mentally strong person will not let something like that affect them either way...One is still who they are inside and the body is merely a tent for the spirit...No one can really harm you if you look at it that way...It is like living in a house that people are writing grafitti on or throwing rocks at but you are safe inside depending on how strong you made your house...Do you understand this analogy?...You acknowledge that it is happening to the tent however you yourself are safe inside and not harmed...And you do not let it affect you...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity