U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 08-20-2011, 09:59 AM

9,502 posts, read 5,145,702 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by .sparrow. View Post
God's LOVE

can NEVER,

NEVER

NEVER

NEVER

be OVER-emphasized.

It is I-M-P-O-S-S-I-B-L-E.

A
B
S
O
L
U
T
E
L
Y

IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At least it can't be said you're not creative with a post.

That was existentially the same instead anti-christ message that Satan told Jesus.
Satan did his usual tactic, edited the written word just enough to make God saying something that he didn't.

Satan's anti-christ version of Psalm 91:11-12 (NIV1984)
For it is written: “‘He will command his angels concerning you
to guard you carefully;
they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
God's version of Psalm 91:11-12
For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;
they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
Satan can and does use the message of love to his advantage....he over emphasizes it where God does not.
Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2011, 10:54 AM

23,179 posts, read 11,379,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike555 View Post
I have never said that God's love is Satanic. I said that you are distorting God's love by over-emphasizing it to the exclusion of His Holiness. In so doing, you have impugned God's character. You reject the reality of the demands of God's Righteousness which is the principle of God's holiness, and the Justice of God which is the function of God's holiness. You have set aside as unimportant God's holiness and molded God into your image of a god who only loves and never punishes.

In rejecting the truth of Gods Word, you became receptive to the doctrines of cosmos diabolicus - Satan's world system. You have rejected the reality of the unbelievers eternal separation from God. You have rejected the reality of the lake of fire. You have rejected God's revelation of Himself in His written word.

Now, once again, God's love is not Satanic. Distorting God's character by ignoring God's holiness and therefore over emphasizing God's love and claiming that a loving God would never send the unbeliever to hell, is Satanically inspired.

You have imagined a false god who will save everyone, rather than the true God who has revealed in His written Word who and what He is.
God IS Love. How on earth can you over emphasize that??? It is not just an attribute . . . it IS God. All your man made holiness and justice issues born of human egotism are just that . . . products of human weaknesses . . . as are all the negative attributes attributed to God by ignorant savages. Satan is the opposite of love . . . so I would be far more concerned about who you are following than those of us who profess "love of God and each other."

Old 08-20-2011, 11:58 AM

7,578 posts, read 2,740,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vessif View Post
Amen Brother .....Keep speaking the TRUTH.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike555 View Post
I intend to. It seems that with each passing day there are fewer and fewer who are willing to believe the truth which God has revealed in His Word, and more and more who buy into New Age Mysticism and other Satanically inspired lies.
An adversarial system of religion accentuates differences and promotes conflict between people; creating wars in the name of God.
Not much love in that, rather hateful if you ask me.

Old 08-20-2011, 12:01 PM

23,179 posts, read 11,379,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
An adversarial system of religion accentuates differences and promotes conflict between people; creating wars in the name of God.
Amen!

Old 08-20-2011, 12:08 PM

4,106 posts, read 2,280,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post

This is TRUTH. ^^^

Love unites us.

Old 08-20-2011, 12:09 PM

6,805 posts, read 4,817,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
God IS Love. How on earth can you over emphasize that??? It is not just an attribute . . . it IS God. All your man made holiness and justice issues born of human egotism are just that . . . products of human weaknesses . . . as are all the negative attributes attributed to God by ignorant savages. Satan is the opposite of love . . . so I would be far more concerned about who you are following than those of us who profess "love of God and each other."
How can love be so demonized? Rules and wrath above love is indicative of a soul who cares more for what lies ahead in a perceived after-death future rather than a living present.

Sad to waste such precious living moments focusing on after-death suppositions rather than living life in love.

If I were God, I'd definitely value loving others above simple faith in my existence. Faith without love is squandering the inheritance we were given of love.

Old 08-20-2011, 12:12 PM

19,371 posts, read 9,511,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twin.spin View Post
Satan can and does use the message of love to his advantage....he over emphasizes it where God does not.
Twin you are defending a doctrine,not God.you're right God not need to emphasize who He IS, for He IS who He IS.... God IS love,period,he's not doing love HE IS LOVE,this is not UR teaching it's right there in the bible you worship.

God couldn't care less what you believe,for Knowledge puffs up, but love builds up(1 Cor 8:1),he cares for who you are.

Old 08-20-2011, 12:22 PM

1,263 posts, read 526,361 times
2 Corinthians 4:4: "The god of this age {Satan} has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God."

Old 08-20-2011, 12:33 PM

19,371 posts, read 9,511,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saved33 View Post
2 Corinthians 4:4: "The god of this age {Satan} has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God."
In my view,the god of the age as blinded the unbelieving fundamentalist too ,because the good news they believe in is not the good news of the scriptures.Believe or else, God hates sinners,99% of the lot of you will end in in eternal terror unless you are one of the few saved is is not good news.

Old 08-20-2011, 12:45 PM

1,263 posts, read 526,361 times
Acts 4:12 says, "There is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved".

Salvation is not a man-made system or organization, but it is a gift of God. It was bought and paid for by the eternal Lamb of God, Jesus Christ, who was the infinite sacrifice.

He shed his blood on the cross for an infinite amount of sins so that we could come by faith and receive His free gift of salvation. That's why we call it 'good news'.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity