Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-30-2011, 07:23 AM

1,837 posts, read 1,961,277 times

Advertisements

Blessings to you in the name of Yahushua, the worthy Lamb of Yahua.

The idea of this thread is to not only see how many there are on this forum who accually obey Yahushua, but to fellowship together with His Son, and talk about the things that pertain to obedience to Him. In Revelation He tells us to "come out of her my people" so that we will not recieve of her plagues. Well, in this thread lets also discuss the many ways that we have come out of her so that we can be an encouragement to each other... and possibly plant seeds of repentance and salvation to others.

I was a non-denomination believer for the first six years of my discipleship and then finally Yahua got through to me and revealed to me the horrible pagan traditions and customs that have infiltrated the church, which is an abomination to Him. Now, I would say I'm closer to Messianic Judaism and the Seventh Day Adventist. I don't go as far as the Messianic Jews, and I go a little further than the Seventh Day Adventist. I would say I'm very close to Messianic Judaism since I use the real powerfull name of the Messiah along with other names and I don't celebrate the pagan (so called Christian) holidays with thier false god's names like "Easter". In my journal entries I even use the Hebrew calender. For example, today is 30 AV 5771, and tommorow is 1 Elul 5771. Oh, and in just one month away is the Happy New Year, which I would love to talk about in great detail. Anyway, this is all part of my coming out of her and He confirms to me all the time that this is in fact Him showing me these things. Perhaps the greatest revelation, that I got from no man teaching me but simply from personal study of Yahua's Word, is the Keeping of the fourth commandment - Remember to keep the Sabbath Day Holy.

However, I'm sure I have much to learn and I'd love to hear from my brothers and sisters who are coming out of her as well. Lets fellowship together and share with each other the things Yahua is doing in our lives. If you don't go as far as some of us then so be it. If you use the J word so be it. That's not for anyone to judge. But you should at least be keeping the commandments if your a brother or sister who I'm calling for. Have you recently been coming more out of her? Explain. Please, I'd like to know exactly where you stand. Share anything you'd like though. What are your thoughts on 1Tishri 5772? I know the week before is a preparation week. It's the time when you think about the things you've done that offends Yahua and make sure you clean up... right? These are the things I'd like to discuss, things like that, as well as annual Sabbaths and such.

I'm pretty exited about this New Year a month away. Something else I'd like to share. You know, I've been keeping a journal for about 6 years now. Just about two years ago I noticed, after going back and reading the entries, every year about this time Yahua would draw me very close to Him. Then I realized it was the New Year and learned about the cleansing before. This totaly blew my mind. Oh and it's also the exact time of year Yahua called me, when I took up my cross and followed Yahushua 16 years ago. So needless to say this is a very special time of year for me personally.

But anyone, feel free to join us in discussion just as long as your respectfull. This "is" a public forum. But don't be surprised if I don't go back and forth after I've given my standpoint on any subject.

There are many things I'd like to talk about.

Brothers and sisters, if you can think of anyone who keeps the commandments then please send them a message of invite.

Be blessed

Last edited by O-Ducky; 08-30-2011 at 08:07 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2011, 05:14 PM

1,837 posts, read 1,961,277 times
Default Come Out Of Her My People - Revelation 18:4

Revelation 18:4
And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

http://www.nazarite.net/home.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity