U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-21-2011, 06:12 PM

78 posts, read 187,056 times

Advertisements

For many years the jewish people where divided and returned to their land in disappointment in fact much of them began to lose faith in their god "yahweh" some call "jehovah". They began thinking of a future "messiah" meaning the redeemer who will save the jewish people. Many people say the messiah was "Yeshua" Jesus...the first christians where Jews lead by the apostle st.peter whom was later known by the church to have been crucified upside down. A book known as the book of Enoch an apocryphal book thought to be lost was popular in it's day. Yet some Jews today say the reason why it was "banned from the bible" was because it contained predictions of Jesus of Nazareth.

This proof as the book of Enoch has many christian preferences including:

1) And the Great Glory sat thereon, and His raiment shone more brightly than the sun and was whiter than any snow

2) though ye were holy, spiritual, living the eternal life, you have defiled yourselves with the blood of women, and have begotten (children) with the blood of flesh, and, as the children of men, have lusted after flesh and blood as those also do who die

3) The I blessed the Lord of glory and said: 'Blessed be my Lord, the Lord of righteousness, who ruleth for ever.'

well all through the gospel many of these phrases are repeated including, in the book of revelation saying Jesus Hair as "white as snow" and "eternal life" which Jesus mentions many times. Including the word "only begotten son." So the book of Enoch written during the time of the dead sea scrolls 300 years before Jesus time yet the book of enoch has a much older text which dates before the dead sea scrolls so many believe these are indeed "copies"

The book of Enoch isn't the only proof of Jesus being predicted many christians call the book of Isaiah the fifth gospel in which many predictions of Jesus are mentioned being born of a virgin( isaiah chapter: 7 verse 14) as well as jesus's death (chapter 52 verse 5-2) this book was written 750 years before Jesus so this is in fact the closest document to the prediction of Jesus without contradictions.

Ok many people have heard of many messianic figures that failed but Jesus was suppose to die because if he did not we would not be here today right? Well Christianity started off as a bunch of little groups but even the bible says their is no right or wrong of christianity as long as you believe in "the trinity" "obey the commandmants" "atone for your sins" and live with faith.

This is the basic doctine of early christianity yet many people abused it...obsessively. The gnostics began to teach doctrine that denied the divinity of jesus as well as brought towards a belief that the god of the Jews "yahweh" was pure evil and the gospels prove the god of the Jews is in fact "good". Yet lets go into the origins of gnostiscism..it comes from the greek word knowledge..yet most of the gnostics in fact lived in "egypt" capital "alexandria" but gnostics where not truly a organized faith.

they fell and where considered heretics......but who where the first christians? Hah hah in fact the first christians worshipped Jesus as truly god. The origins of Gnostic christianity points to one of the apostles "doubting thomas" whom was a apostle yet he doubted Jesus' divinty.
He exactly might have brought the "idea " of gnostiscism. The Infancy Gospel of Thomas is actually used in an the koran........

Which makes me believe Islam is in fact modern day gnostics. I went to an arabic school for 2 years and I learned many things. Including the story of Jesus as a child:

Isa(jesus) says Lo! allah has sent me for I am his servent and I come to prove the virginity of my mother....For she is sinless and gave birth to a prophet...Koran(Al-Nisr) the eagle

Infancy gospel of Thomas: I alone have been sent by god to honor my mother for she is sinless and truly a virgin for I am here to defend her...For the lord thy god has sent me.. I thank her for my existence....(chapter 19:verse 6-9)

Actually another story in the koran thats in the gospel of thomas is Jesus turning the clay statues into living birds by clapping with them. Much of the koran was written from gnostic texts that we deem as heretical today.......My next thread will be about how these books predict today......And question will Israel be destroyed by Islam? Well I am a supporter of Isreal but im also a supporter of palestinians but I myself am a Judaeo-christian..Tell me your ideas on the palestinian statehood. Support or Decline

Last edited by moloch123; 09-21-2011 at 06:26 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2011, 03:16 PM

7,857 posts, read 6,662,302 times
Gnostic's spirits have no authority in Heaven and are stuck in the earth with all the other dark spirits and will be here until Jesus second coming when He brings renewal to the earth for a better world.....I remember years ago before the Lord Jesus made me born again in His spirit...there was some Gnostic's spirit who came to my home and gave me visions of occult type and was falling down the tubes to hell dreams and colorful dreams of things of God and His Bible ...... But as I came to accept Jesus Christ as my Saviour His Spirit said that these visions were not of The Lord but from the spirit of the earth and these were gnostics........Palestinian will never see peace with Israel, as the both countries will be Judge by The Lord God in the years to come and be gone forever....... The opposition for Palestinian statehood is held up because of Palestinian refusal to accept the existence of Israel....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or