Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2011, 07:35 PM

124 posts, read 166,525 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princely View Post
If you lift up the Son of Man, then you will realize that I AM, and that I do nothing on my own, but I only say what the Lord has taught me.
For the one who sent me is with me. He has not deserted me, because I always do what pleases him. If you do not come to believe I AM, you will surely die in your sins.

I came to you in my Father's name and you do not accept me ,but let someone come in his own name and him you will accept.

If only you recognized Gods gift and who it is who's writing to you, you would have asked Him and he would have given you living water.

The Lord Jesus who sent me has testified on my behalf. But you have never heard his voice nor seen his form,
and you do not have his word remaining in you, because you do not believe in the One whom he has sent. Search the scriptures if you think you have eternal life through them; even they testify on my behalf.
But you do not want to come to me to have life.

The Lord God does nothing without revealing His plan to His servants the PROPHET'S.

The just mans mouth speaks wisdom, and his tongue does what is right.The law of his God is in his heart an he will never stumble.

Psalms;

"Blessed are those whose way is blameless, who walk in the law of the Lord.

I remember your name in the night, O Lord, and keep your law.

Let your mercy come to me, that I may live; for your law is my joy".

The works I do in my Father's name testify to me. If I do not perform my Father's works, do not believe me;
but if I perform them, even if you do not believe me, put faith in the works, so that you may realize that the Lord is in me and I am in the Lord.
What you have said above again sounds like you are trying to play FALSE Messiah!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2011, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by O-Ducky View Post
Wow... thank you Frank for such an awesome thread about the Holy name. Personally, I pronounce it Yahua (Yah-whowa). That's very close to the way you pronounce it. The difference is the last part. Oh and this thread is veeeeery revealing Frank. I really appreciate you posting this. Don't be discouraged brother, nor decieved. Sometimes we all can be decieved but be sure your blessed for knowing this.

Oh have you heard of ISR's translation called "The Scriptures"? It has His Holy name in the original Hebrew letters!!! Love it!!! I currently have that request on my prayer list. Oh and I do know the New Living Translation has huge errors (especially the verse where Yahushua tells us that some demons wont come out except by fasting and prayer. It simply says prayer. Yikes!) but I like reading it because it's a powerfull hearing of the Word of Elohim. If I didn't know where the errors were I wouldn't read it (if the Word wasn't already in my heart).

Oh and what's your opinion of the "Nazarites"? That's the name of a Messianic fellowship that calls themselves the Nazarites. I think they "come out of her" about as much as you possibly can, but I don't know everything about them of course.

May Yahua's blessing's be upon you. I bless you in the name of Yahushua... So Be It.
Yes, I am aware on the many translations/transliterations/transcriptions of Scripture that use various spelling of our Heavenly Father and Creator's Name and the name of His son. The ISR translation is not one of my favorites though. You can receive a free translation similar to this at: Free Restored Name Scriptures - HalleluYah Scriptures . Before purchasing the ISR translation, I would suggest that you thoroughly check out their other web site of an expose on ISR, James Trimm and Lew White at: Hall of Shame . I am also familiar with various groups and people who refer to themselves as Nazarites or various other spellings of this word. There are a number of other translations/transliterations/transcriptions available at: YAHWEH Transliterated Scriptures .

Old 10-04-2011, 08:40 PM

461 posts, read 480,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank4YAHWEH View Post
What you have said above again sounds like you are trying to play FALSE Messiah!
No. I am who I speak like.But you have been blinded by religion.

Jesus commanded me what to say. He sent me as I have demonstrated to you.Remember the scripture;"Stay awake or you won't know when your Lord will come". That is why you do not hear me because you do not recognize my voice.

The son of man has come at a time you haven't expected just as it was written.

"The son of man will come at a time you least expect".

Do you remember the saying; "It is enough for the disciple that he become like his teacher, for the slave that he become like his master". Well I have become like my teacher but you have not.

What about the saying;"I have given you an example what I have done that‘s what you must do.
Amen, amen, I say to you, no slave is greater than his master nor any messenger greater than the one who sent him.
Once you know all these things, blessed will you be if you put them into practice.

How about this;"If you live in me and my words become part you, you may ask what you will and it shall be done for you".

Then again; "Now they know that everything you gave me is from you,
because the words you gave to me I have given to them, and they accepted them and truly understood that I came from you, and they have believed that you sent me".

Again; " As you sent me into the world(Father), so I sent them into the world".

So you say I'm a false messiah even though these scriptures confirm what a true disciple should be.Who is really the false disciple but you and all those who do not follow me and my brother Jesus.If you do not come to believe I AM you will surely die in your sins.

Behold, the days are coming, says the Lord, when I will raise up a righteous shoot to David; As king he shall reign and govern wisely, he shall do what is just and right in the land. In his days Judah shall be saved, Israel shall dwell in security. The Lord our justice is the name given Him.

Jeremiah ( plural)
"I will appoint over you shepherds after my own heart, who will shepherd you wisely and prudently".

Jeremiah 23:3
Then I myself will gather the remnant of my flock out of all the lands where I have driven them, and I will bring them back to their fold, and they shall be fruitful and multiply.
I will raise up shepherds over them who will shepherd them, and they shall not fear any longer, or be dismayed, nor shall any be missing, says the Lord.

I am Elijah whom Jesus said would come and restore everything.

Truly, I am the good shepherd.Jesus and I are ONE.

Old 10-04-2011, 09:27 PM

63,809 posts, read 40,087,129 times
Quote:
Sounds to me like you are trying to play FALSE Messiah here, since none of what you have said above is from any translation of Scripture, although it uses choice words and phrases the TRUE Messiah used. We here are most certainly NOT YOUR sheep!
Quote:
There have been many "incarnations" here under name changes as the loonies eventually get banned and then return. They will always be around. Mental illness is no longer a sufficient reason to take them off the street.

Old 10-04-2011, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
There have been many "incarnations" here under name changes as the loonies eventually get banned and then return. They will always be around. Mental illness is no longer a sufficient reason to take them off the street.
If I tell you the truth why do you not believe me? It is because you cannot bear to hear my words.Even though they are not mine they come from the Lord who sent me.

The son of man comes eating and drinking and people think he is drunk or insane.

I do nothing on my own; I judge as I hear, and my judgment is just, because I’m not seeking my own will but the will of the one who sent me.
The Lord who sent me has testified on my behalf. But you have never heard his voice nor seen his form,
and you do not have his word remaining in you, because you do not believe in the one whom he has sent. Search the scriptures if you think you have eternal life through them; even they testify on my behalf.
But you do not want to come to me to have life.
I do not accept human praise;
although I know that you do not have the love of God in you.
I come in the name of my Father, but you do not accept me; yet if another comes in his own name, you will accept him.
How can you believe, when you accept praise from one another and do not seek the praise that comes from the only God?

Jeremiah;

They shall be my people, and I will be their God.
One heart and one way I will give them, that they may fear me always, for their own good and that of their children after them.
I will make with them an eternal covenant, never to cease doing good to them; into their hearts I will put the fear of me, that they may never depart from me.
I will take delight in doing good to them: I will replant them firmly in this land, with all my heart and soul.

Call upon me, and I will answer you; I will tell you great things beyond the reach of your knowledge.

You my servant Jacob, fear not; be not dismayed, O Israel. Behold, I will deliver you from the far-off land, your descendants, from their land of exile. Jacob shall again find rest, shall be tranquil and undisturbed.
You, my servant Jacob, never fear, says the Lord, for I am with you; I will make an end of all the nations to which I have driven you, But of you I will not make an end: I will chastise you as you deserve, I will not let you go unpunished.

Old 10-05-2011, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
I understand! I will simply ignore the loonies and they will get no response from me! I placed un-Princely on my ignore list!

Last edited by Frank4YAHWEH; 10-05-2011 at 11:46 AM..

Old 10-05-2011, 01:45 PM

Default Is It Only The Righteous That Will Know The Name Yahweh?

Is It Only The Righteous That Will Know The Name Yahweh?

Stranger, Gentile,
Foreigner, Heathen, Peoples, Those of the Nations (Hebrew - Goyim)

“Do not oppress a stranger
; you know the feelings of a stranger, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt.” Exodus 23:9

“You shall not taunt or oppress a stranger, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt.” Exodus 20:20

“Also a gentile who is not of Your people Ysryl, but will come from a distant land, for Your Name's sake - for they will hear of Your great Name and Your strong hand and Your outstretched arm - and they will come and pray toward this Temple - may You hear from Heaven, the foundation of Your abode, and act according to all that the gentile calls out to You, so that all the peoples of the world may know Your name, to fear You as does Your people Ysryl, and to know that Your Name is proclaimed upon this Temple that I have built.” I Kings 8:41-43

“Behold My servant, whom I shall uphold; My chosen one, whom My soul desired; I have placed My spirit upon him so he can bring forth justice to the nations.” Isayah 42:1

“I am Yahweh; I have called you with righteousness; I will strengthen your hand; I will protect you; I will set for you a covenant to the people, a light to the nations.” Isayah 42:6

Let not the foreigner, who has joined himself to Yahweh, speak, saying, "Yahweh will utterly separate me from His people... And the foreigners who join themselves to Yahweh to serve Him and to love the Name of Yahweh to become servants unto him, all who guard the Sabbath against desecration, and grasp My covenant tightly - I will bring them to My holy mountain, and I will gladden them in My house of prayer; their elevation offerings and their feast offerings will find favor on My Altar, for My House will be called a house of prayer for all the peoples. The word of my Master, Yahweh Almighty, Who gathers in the dispersed of Ysryl: I shall gather to him [Messyah] even more than those already gathered to him [Messyah].” Isayah 56:3-8

“Many peoples will go and say, 'Come, let us go up to the Mountain of Yahweh, to the Temple of the Almighty One of Yaaqob, and He will teach us of His ways and we will walk in His paths'. For from Zion will the Torah come forth, and the word of Yahweh from Yerusalem. He will be a judge among the nations, and will settle the arguments of many peoples. They shall beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks; nation will not lift sword against nation, and they will no longer study warfare.” Isaiah 2:3-4

“It will be in the lst time period that the mountain of the Temple of Yahweh will be firmly established as the most prominent of the mountains, and it will be exalted up above the hills, and peoples will stream to it. Many nations will go and say, 'Come, let us go up to the Mountain of Yahweh and to the Temple of the Almighty One of Yaaqob, and He will teach us of His ways and we will walk in His paths.' For from Zion shall go forth the Torah and the word of Yahweh from Yerusalem. He will judge between many peoples, and will settle the arguments of mighty nations from far away. They will beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning knives; nation will not lift sword against nation, nor will they learn war anymore. They will sit, each man under his vine and under his fig tree, and none will make them afraid, for the mouth of Yahweh, Master of Legions, has spoken. For all the peoples will go forth, each man in the name of his mighty one, but we will go forth with the Name of Yahweh, our Almighty One, forever and ever.” Micyah 4:1-5

“I shall pour forth My spirit upon all flesh.” Yahyl 3:1

“For then I shall turn to the nations a pure tongue, that all shall call upon the Name of Yahweh to serve Him as one.” Zephanyah 3:9

“I shall remove evil from the world.” Zecharyah 13:2

“And Yahweh shall be King over the entire world; at that time, Yahweh will be one, and His Name, one.” Zecharyah 14:9

They will neither harm nor destroy on all My holy mountain, for the earth will be as filled with knowledge of Yahweh as the waters cover the sea.” Isayah 11:9

On hearing this, Yahshua said to them, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners." Yahchanan Mark 2:17

"Let the wicked one forsake his way and the iniquitous man his thoughts; let him return to Yahweh and He will show him mercy; to our Almighty One, for He is abundantly forgiving." Isayah 55:7

"ALL Nations ..."!

Old 10-06-2011, 07:38 AM

"The wicked will remain wicked, they will have no understanding but the wise will have it."

Old 03-22-2012, 01:31 PM

YAHWEH MADE THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH AND ALL THAT IS IN THEM, ... (Exodus 20:10)

107 Scriptures (RSV used and edited with RESTORATION OF HIS NAME) affirming Father Yahweh to be THE ONLY Creator of the heavens and the earth and ALL THINGS IN THEM.

From this list of Scriptures from Mattithyah 11:25 and on, you will find from what is recorded in the so-called "New Testament" and from Yahshua himself that Father Yahweh is THE CREATOR of the heavens and the earth and ALL THINGS IN THEM. There is not one Scripture "rightly divided" that affirms that FATHER Yahweh's SON Yahshua created ANYTHING or that he pre-existed his birth as an actual being and that in turn was a creator or a co-creator with Him in the beginning.

The following list of Scriptures should be sufficient to prove to anyone without a doubt that it was Father Yahweh "ALONE" and "BY HIMSELF" with "NO ONE BESIDE HIM" Who created the heavens and the earth and ALL THINGS IN THEM.

Blessed is he whose help is in the Almighty One [Mighty One, El, Eloah, Elohim - Yahweh, Gen. 2:4; Ex. 20:10; Deut. 4:35,39] of Yaaqob, whose hope is in Yahweh his Almighty One, Who made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them; ... (Psalms 146:5-6).
Gen. 1:1 In the beginning the Almighty One [Mighty One, El, Eloah, Elohim - Yahweh, Gen. 2:4; Ex. 20:10; Deut. 4:35,39] created the heavens and the earth.
Gen. 1:11 And the Almighty One [Mighty One, El, Eloah, Elohim - Yahweh, Gen. 2:4; Ex. 20:10; Deut. 4:35,39] said "Let the earth put forth vegetation, plants yielding seed, and fruit trees bearing fruit in which is their seed, each according to its kind, upon the earth.
Gen. 1:16 And the Almighty One [Mighty One, El, Eloah, Elohim - Yahweh, Gen. 2:4; Ex. 20:10; Deut. 4:35,39] made the two great lights, the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night; He made the stars also.
Gen. 1:21 So the Almighty One [Mighty One, El, Eloah, Elohim - Yahweh, Gen. 2:4; Ex. 20:10; Deut. 4:35,39] created the great sea creatures and every living creature that moves.
Gen 1:25 And the Almighty One [Mighty One, El, Eloah, Elohim - Yahweh, Gen. 2:4; Ex. 20:10; Deut. 4:35,39] made the beast of the earth according to their kinds and the cattle according to their kinds, and everything that creeps upon the ground according to its kind.
Gen. 1:27 So the Almighty [Mighty One, El, Eloah, Elohim - Yahweh, Gen. 2:4; Ex. 20:10; Deut. 4:35,39] created man in His own image, ... male and female He created them, ... .
Gen. 2:4 Theses are the generations of the heavens and the earth when they were created. In the day that Yahweh Almighty made the earth and the heavens, ... .
Gen. 2:7 "... then Yahweh Almighty formed man of the dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.
Gen. 2:18,21-22 Then Yahweh Almighty said, "It is not right]that man should be alone; I will make him a helper fit for him." ... So Yahweh Almighty caused a deep sleep to fall upon him, and while he slept took one of his ribs ... and the rib which Yahweh Almighty had taken from man He made into a woman ... .
Gen. 2:19 So out of the ground Yahweh Almighty formed every beast of the field and every bird of the air, ... .
Gen. 3:1 Now the serpent was more subtle than any wild creature that Yahweh Almighty had made.
Gen. 5:1-2 This is the book of the generations of Adam. When the Almighty [Mighty One, El, Eloah, Elohim - Yahweh, Gen. 2:4; Ex. 20:10; Deut. 4:35,39] created man, He made him in the likeness of [a mighty one]. Male and female He created them, ... .
Gen. 6:7 So Yahweh said, "I will blot man whom I have created from the face of the ground, man and beast and creeping things and birds of the air, for I am sorry that I have made them."
Gen. 14:18-19,22 And Melchizedek king of Salem brought out bread and wine; ... And he blessed him and said, "Blessed be Abram by the Almighty One [Mighty One, El, Eloah, Elohim - Yahweh, Gen. 2:4; Ex. 20:10; Deut. 4:35,39], maker of heaven and earth; ... .
** Shabbat Shalom!
**Ex. 20:10 ... for in six yoms YAHWEH MADE HEAVENS AND EARTH, AND ALL THAT IS IN THEM, ... .
**Ex. 31:17 It [7th of 7 Shabbat] is a sign for ever between Me and the people of Ysryl that in six yoms Yahweh made heaven and earth, ... .
**Deut. 4:19,32,35,39 And beware lest you lift up your eyes to heaven, and when you see the sun and the moon and the stars, and all the host of heaven, you be drawn away and worship them and serve them, things which Yahweh your Almighty One has created for all the peoples under the whole heaven, ... For ask now of the yoms that are past, which were before you, since the day that the Almighty [Mighty One, El, Eloah, Elohim - Yahweh, Gen. 2:4; Ex. 20:10] created man upon the earth, ... To you it was shown that you might know that Yahweh is the Almighty One; there is no other beside Him. Out of heaven He let you hear His voice, ... know therefore this day, and lay it to your heart, that Yahweh is the Almighty One in heaven above and on the earth beneath; there is no other.
** Shabbat Shalom!
1 Sam. 2:8 For the pillars of the earth are Yahweh's, and on them He has set the world.
1 Kings 8:12 Yahweh has set the sun in the heavens, ... .
2 Kings 19:15 And Hezekyah prayed before Yahweh and said, "O Yahweh, Mighty One of Ysryl, ... You are Almighty, You alone, ... You have made heaven and earth."
1Chr. 16:26 For all the "Gods" of the nations are idols, but Yahweh made heaven and earth (cf. 1 Corinthians 8:4-6)
2 Chr. 2:12 ... Blessed be Yahweh Almighty of Ysryl, Who made heaven and earth, Who has given King David a wise son, ... .
Nehemyah 9:6 You are Yahweh, You alone, You have made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their hosts, the earth and all that is in it, the seas and all that is in them; ... .
Iyyob 9:2,5-10 But how can a man be just before the Almighty [Mighty One, El, Eloah, Elohim - Yahweh, Gen. 2:4; Ex. 20:10; Deut. 4:35,39] ... He Who overturns mountains, ... Who shakes the earth out of its place, ... Who commands the sun, and it does not rise, Who seals up the stars; Who alone stretched out the heavens, ... He created the Bear and the Orion, the Pleiades and the constellations in the south. He performs great deeds that can not be physically understood, yes, and miraculous feats that can not be counted.
Iyyob 12:7-10 But ask the beast and they will teach you; the birds of the air and they will tell you; or the plants of the earth, and they will teach you; and the fish of the sea will declare to you. Who among all these does not know that the hand of Yahweh has not done this? In His hand is the life of every living thing and the breath of all mankind.
Iyyob 26:7-10 He [Yahweh, Gen. 2:4; Ex. 20:10]; stretches out the north over the void, and hangs the earth upon nothing. He binds up the waters in His thick clouds, and the cloud is not rent under them. He covers the face of the moon, ... He has described a circle upon the face of the waters at the boundary between the light and darkness.
Iyyob 28:24-26 For He [Yahweh, Gen. 2:4; Ex. 20:10]; looks to the ends of the earth, and sees everything under the heavens, When He gave the wind its weight, and meted out the waters by measure; when He made a decree for the rain, ... .
Iyyob 37:14-18 Hear this O Iyyob; stop and consider the wondrous works of the Almighty One [Mighty One, El, Eloah, Elohim - Yahweh, Gen. 2:4; Ex. 20:10; Deut. 4:35,39]. ... Can you, like Him spread out the skies?
Ps. 19:1 The heavens are telling the esteem of the Almighty One [Mighty One, El, Eloah, Elohim - Yahweh, Gen. 2:4; Ex. 20:10; Deut. 4:35,39]; and the firmament proclaims His handy work.
Ps. 24:1-2 The earth is Yahweh's and the fullness thereof, the world and those who dwell in it; for He has founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the rivers.
Ps. 33:6,9 By the word of Yahweh the heavens were made, and all the host by the BREATH OF HIS MOUTH. For HE SPOKE, and it came to be; HE COMMANDED and it stood forth.
Ps. 50:1,10-12 The Mighty One, Almighty Yahweh speaks and summons the earth from the rising of the sun to its setting. ... For every beast of the forest is Mine, the cattle on a thousand hills, I know all the birds of the mountains, and all that moves in the field is Mine . If I were hungry, I would not tell you; for the world and all that is in it is Mine.
Ps. 74:16 Yours [Yahweh, Gen. 2:4; Ex. 20:10] is the day, Yours [Yahweh, Gen. 2:4; Ex. 20:10] also the night; You [Yahweh, Gen. 2:4; Ex. 20:10] have established the luminaries and the sun. You [Yahweh, Gen. 2:4; Ex. 20:10] have fixed all the bounds of the earth; You have made the summer and the winter.
Ps. 89:6-11 For who in the sky can be compared to Yahweh? Who among the heavenly things is like Yahweh, an Almighty One feared in the council of the set apart [holy, sanctified] ones, great and terrible above all that are round about Him? O Yahweh Almighty of hosts, who is mighty as You are, O Yahweh, ... The heavens are Yours, the earth also is Yours; the world and all that is in it, You have founded them.
Ps. 90:1-2 Yahweh, You have been our dwelling place in all generations. Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever You had formed the earth and the world, from everlasting to everlasting You are are Almighty.
Ps. 93:1-2 Yahweh reigns; He is robed in majesty; Yahweh is robed, He is girded with strength. Yes, the world is established; it shall never be moved; Your throne is established from of old; You are from everlasting.
Ps. 95:1-7 O come, let us sing to Yahweh; let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our redemption! Let us come into His presence with thanksgiving; let us make a joyful noise to Him with songs of praise! For Yahweh is a great Mighty One, and a great King above all other mighty ones. In His hand are the depths of the earth; the heights of the mountains are His also. The sea is His, for He made it; for His hands formed the dry land. O come let us worship and bow down, let us kneel before Yahweh, our Maker! For He is our Almighty One, and we are the people of His pasture, and the sheep hand.
Ps. 96:5 For all the Gods of the nations are idols; but Yahweh made the heavens (cf. 1 Corinthians 8:4-6).
Ps. 102:25-27 Of old You [Yahweh, Gen. 2:4; Ex. 20:10] did lay the foundation of the earth, and the heavens are the work of Your hands. They will perish, but You do endure; ... You are the same, and Your years have no end.
Ps. 104:1-9 O Yahweh my Mighty One, You are great! You ... Who has stretched out the heavens like a tent, ... You did set the earth on its foundations, ... You did set a bound that they shall not pass, so that they might not cover the earth.
Ps. 104:19,24 You [Yahweh, verses 1,16] have made the moon to mark the seasons; the sun knows its time of setting. ... O Yahweh, how manifold are Your works! In wisdom You have made them all.
Ps. 115:15-16 May you be blessed by Yahweh, Who made heaven and earth! The heavens are Yahweh's heavens, but the earth He has given to the sons of men.
Ps. 119:89-90 For ever, O Yahweh, Your word is firmly fixed in the heavens. Your faithfulness endures to all generations; You have established the earth, and it stands fast. By Your appointment they stand this day; for all things are Your servants.
Ps. 121:1 My help comes from Yahweh, Who made heaven and earth.
Ps. 124:8 Our help is in the Name Yahweh, Who made heaven and earth.
Ps. 134:3 May Yahweh bless you from Zion, He Who made heaven and earth!
Ps. 135:5-7 For I know that Yahweh is great, and that our Sovereign is above all other mighty ones "[Heb. - el, eloah, elohim, or English - god or gods]. Whatever He pleases He does, in heaven and on earth, in the seas and all deeps. He it is Who makes the clouds rise at the end of the earth, Who makes lightning for the rain ... .
Ps. 136:4-9 ... to Him [Yahweh, verse 1] Who by understanding, made the heavens, ... spread out the earth upon the waters, ... Who made the great lights, ... the sun to rule by day, and the moon to rule by night, ... .
Ps. 146:5-6 Blessed is he whose help is in the Almighty One [Mighty One, El, Eloah, Elohim - Yahweh, Gen. 2:4; Ex. 20:10; Deut. 4:35,39] of Yaaqob, whose hope is in Yahweh his Almighty One, Who made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them; ... .
Ps. 148:1-6 Praise Yahweh! Praise Him sun and moon, praise Him all you shining stars! Praise Him, you highest heavens, and you waters above the heavens! Let them praise the Name Yahweh! For He commanded and they were created [by Him]. And He established them for ever and ever; He fixed their bounds which cannot be passed.
Pro. 3:19 Yahweh by wisdom founded the earth; by understanding He established the heavens; by His knowledge the deep broke forth, ... .
Prov. 22:2 The rich and the poor meet together; Yahweh is the Maker of them all.
Prov. 30:4 Who has ascended up to heaven and come down? Who has gathered the wind in His fist? Who has wrapped the waters up in a garment? Who has established all the ends of the earth? What is HIS Name, and what are His son's names?
Eccl. 11:15 As you do not know how the spirit comes to the bones in the womb of a woman with a child, so you do not know the work of the Almighty One [Mighty One, El, Eloah, Elohim - Yahweh, Gen. 2:4; Ex. 20:10; Deut. 4:35,39] Who makes everything.
Isayah 17:7 In that day men will regard their Maker [Yahweh, verses 3,6] and their eyes will look upon the Set Apart ["Holy"] One of Ysryl; ... .
Isayah 37:16 O Yahweh of host, the Almighty One [Mighty One, El, Eloah, Elohim - Yahweh, Gen. 2:4; Ex. 20:10; Deut. 4:35,39] of Ysryl, You are enthroned above the cherubim, You are the Almighty One [Mighty One, El, Eloah, Elohim - Yahweh, Gen. 2:4; Ex. 20:10; Deut. 4:35,39], You alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth; You have made heaven and earth.
Isayah 40:12-14 Who has measured the waters in the hollow of His hand and marked off the heavens with a span, enclosed the dust of the earth in a measure and weighed the mountains in scales and the hills in a balance? Who has directed the Spirit of Yahweh, or as His counselor instructed Him? Whom did He consult for His enlightenment, and who taught Him ... knowledge, and showed Him the way of understanding?
Isayah 40:22 It is He [Yahweh, Gen. 2:4; Ex. 20:10] Who sits above the circle of the earth, and its inhabitants are like grasshoppers; Who stretches out the heavens like a curtain, and spreads them like a tent to dwell in; ... ?
Isayah 40:28 Have you not known? Have you not heard? Yahweh is the everlasting Almighty One [Mighty One, El, Eloah, Elohim - Yahweh, Gen. 2:4; Ex. 20:10; Deut. 4:35,39], the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary, His understanding is unsearchable.
Isayah 42:5,8 This says the Almighty One, Yahweh, Who created the heavens and stretched them out, Who spread forth the earth ans what comes from it, Who gives breath to the people upon it and spirit to those who walk in it; ... I am Yahweh, that is My Name; My esteem I will give to no other, nor My praise to graven images.
Isayah 43:1,15 But now this says Yahweh, He Who created you, O Yaaqob, He Who formed you, O Ysryl, ... "I am Yahweh, your Set Apart ["Holy"] One, the Creator of Ysryl your King.
Isayah 44:6 This says Yahweh, the King of Ysryl and his Redeemer, Yahweh of hosts; "I am the first and I am the last; besides Me there is no source of power [Heb. - *el, eloah, elohim, or English - god or gods].
* From the Hebrew root 'yl' or 'wl' meaning 'power, strength, might or authority'.
Isayah 44:24 This says Yahweh, your Redeemer, Who formed you from the womb: "I am Yahweh, Who made all things, who stretched out the heavens alone, Who spread out the earth - *Who was with Me?
*Note: The KJV reads "... by Myself."
Isayah 45:5,6,12 I am Yahweh, and there is no other, besides Me there is no Mighty One; I gird you [Cyrus], though you do not know Me, that men may know from the rising of the sun and from the west, that there in none besides Me; I am Yahweh, and there is no other. ... I made the earth, and created man upon it; it was My hands that stretched out the heavens, and I commanded all their hosts.
Isayah 45:18 For this says Yahweh, Who created the heavens - He is Mighty, Who formed the earth and made it - He established it; He did not create it a chaos, He formed it to be inhabited! "I am Yahweh and there is NO OTHER."
Isayah 48:12-13 Listen to Me, O Yaaqob, and Ysryl, whom I called! I am He [Yahweh, verse 2], I am the first, and I am the last. My hand laid the foundation of the earth, and My right hand spread out the heavens; I CALLED TO THEM, they stand forth together.
Isayah 51:12-13,16 I, I am He that comforts you; who are you that you are afraid of man who dies, of the son of man who is made like grass, and have forgotten Yahweh, your Maker, Who stretched out the heavens and laid the foundations of the earth, and fear continually all the day because of the fury of the oppressor, when he sets himself to destroy? And where is the fury of the oppressor? ... And I have put My words in your mouth, and hid you in the shadow of My hand, stretching out the heavens and laying the foundations of the earth, and saying to Zion, "You are My people."
Isayah 54:5 For your Maker is your husband, Yahweh of hosts is His Name; and the Set Apart ["Holy"] One of Ysryl is your Redeemer, the Mighty One of the whole earth He is called.
Isayah 65:13,17-19 Therefore this says Yahweh the Almighty One [Mighty One, El, Eloah, Elohim - Yahweh, Gen. 2:4; Ex. 20:10; Deut. 4:35,39]: "For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; and the former things shall not be remembered or come into mind. But be glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create; for behold, I create Yerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy. I will rejoice in Yerusalem, and be glad in My people; no more shall be heard in it the sound of weeping and the cry of distress."
Isayah 66:1-2 This says Yahweh: "Heaven is My throne and the earth is My footstool; what is the house which you would build for Me, and what is the place of My rest? All these things My hand has made, and so all these things are Mine," says Yahweh. ... .
Yeremyah 5:22 "Do you fear Me? says Yahweh; Do you not tremble before Me? I placed the sand as for the bound for the sea, a perpetual barrier which it cannot pass; though the waves toss, they cannot prevail, though they roar, they cannot pass over it."
Yeremyah 10:6,10-13 There is none like You O Yahweh; You are great, and Your Name is great in might. ... But Yahweh is the true Almighty One [Mighty One, El, Eloah, Elohim - Yahweh, Gen. 2:4; Ex. 20:10; Deut. 4:35,39]; He is the living Almighty One and the everlasting King. ... It is He Who made the earth by His power, Who established the world by His wisdom, and by His understanding stretched out the heavens. When He utters His voice there is a tumult of waters in the heavens, and He makes the mist rise from the ends of the earth. He makes lightnings for the rain, and He brings forth the wind from His storehouses.
Yeremyah 14:22 Are there any among the false mighty ones [Heb. - el, eloah, elohim, or English - god or gods] of the nations that can bring rain? Or can the heavens give showers? Are You not He, O Yahweh our Almighty One? We set our hope on You, for you have done all these things.
Yeremyah 23:24 "Can a man hide himself in secret places so that I can not see him? says Yahweh, Do I not fill heaven and earth?" says Yahweh.
Yeremyah 27:4-5 "Give them this charge for their masters: This says Yahweh of host, the Almighty One of Ysryl: This is what you shall say to your masters: ... It is I by My great power and My outstretched arm have made the earth, with the men and animals that are on the earth, and I give it to whomever it seems right to Me."
Yeremyah 31:35-36 This says Yahweh, Who gives the sun for light by day and the fixed order of the moon and the stars for light by night, Who stirs up the sea so the waves roar - Yahweh of host is His Name.
Yeremyah 32:17,27 'Ah Yahweh Almighty! It is You Who have made the heavens and the earth by Your great power and by Your outstretched arm! Nothing is too hard for You, ... "Behold I am Yahweh, the Almighty One of all flesh; is anything too hard for Me?"
Yeremyah 33:2 ... This says Yahweh Who made the earth, Yahweh Who formed it to establish it - Yahweh is His Name: ... .
Yeremyah 51:14-15 Yahweh of host has sworn by himself: Surely I will fill you with men, as many as locust, and they shall raise the shout of victory over you. It is He Who made the earth by His power, Who established the world by his wisdom, and by His understanding stretched out the heavens.
Amosyah 4:13 For lo, He Who forms the mountains, and creates the wind, and declares to man what is His thought; Who makes the morning darkness, and treads on the heights of the earth - Yahweh Almighty of host is His Name!
Amosyah 9:5-6 Yahweh, Almighty of hosts, He ... Who builds His upper chambers in the heavens, and founds His vault upon the earth; Who calls for the waters of the sea, and pours them out upon the surface of the earth - Yahweh is His Name.
Yahnah 1:9 And he [Yahnah] said to them ... "I am a Hebrew and I fear Yahweh, the Almighty One of heaven, Who made the sea and the dry land."
Zecharyah 12:1 The word of Yahweh concerning Ysryl: This says Yahweh Wh stretched out the heavens and founded the earth and formed the spirit of man within him.
Malakyah 2:10 Have we not all ONE Father [Yahweh, verse 8]? Has not ONE Mighty One created us?
Mattithyah 11:25 At the time Yahshua declared, "I thank You Father, Master of heaven and earth, that you have hidden these things from the wise and understanding and revealed them to babes; ..."
Mattithyah 19:4 He (Yahshua) answered, :Have you not read that He Who made them from the beginning made them male and female, ...".
Mattithyah 19:26 But Yahshua looked at them and said to them, "With men this is impossible, but with Yahweh all things are possible."
Yahchanan Mark 10:5-6 But Yahshua said unto them, ... "But from the beginning of creation Yahweh made them male and female."
Yahchanan Mark 13:5,19 And Yahshua began to say to them, "Take heed that no one leads you astray. ... "For in those days there shall be such tribulation as has not been from the beginning of the creation which Yahweh created until now, ..." .
Acts 4:24-27 And when they heard it, they lifted their voices together to Yahweh and said, "Sovereign Master, Who it is the made the heavens and the earth and the sea and everything in them, ... for truly in this city there were gathered together against Your set apart ["holy"] servant Yahshua, whom You did anoint, ..."
Act 7:48-50 Yet the Most High does not dwell in house made with hands; as the prophets say, 'Heaven is My throne, and earth My footstool. what house will you build for me, says Yahweh, or what is the place of my rest? Did not My hand make all these things?'
Acts 14:15 Men why are you doing this? We also are men of like nature with you, and bring you glad tidings, that you should turn from these vain things to the living Yahweh Who made the Heavens and the earth and the sea and all that is in them.
Act 17:23-26 For as I passed along, and observed the objects of your worship, I found also an altar with the inscription, "To The Unknown God." That, then, you ignorantly worship, I announce to you: Yahweh, Who made the world and everything in it, being Master of heaven and earth, does not live in shrines made by man, nor is served by human hands, as though He needed anything, since He Himself gives to all men life and breath and everything. And He made from one, every nation of men to live on the face of the earth, having determined allotted periods and the boundaries of their habitation, ... .
Rom. 1:19-20 For what can be known about Yahweh is plain to them, because Yahweh has shown it to them. Ever since His creating the world His invisible nature, NAMELY,His ETERNAL POWER and His being the ALMIGHTY ONE [Mighty One, *El, Eloah, Elohim - Yahweh, Gen. 2:4; Ex. 20:10; Deut. 4:35,39], has been clearly perceived in the things that He has created. So they are without excuse; ... .
* From the Hebrew root 'yl' or 'wl' meaning 'power, strength, might or authority'.
Rom. 1:25 ... because they changed the truth about the Almighty One [Mighty One, El, Eloah, Elohim - Yahweh, Gen. 2:4; Ex. 20:10; Deut. 4:35,39] for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator (Yahweh), Who is blessed for ever! So be it!
Rom. 11:33-34,36 O the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of Yahweh! How unsearchable are His judgments and how inscrutable His ways! For who has known the mind of Yahweh?, or who has been His counselor? ... For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be esteem for ever! So be it.
1 Cor. 8:4-6 Hence, as to the eating of food offered to idols, we know that 'an idol has no real existence,' and that 'there is no Yahweh but ONE.' for although there may be so-called "Gods"[Heb. - el, eloah, elohim, or English - god or gods] in heaven or on the earth - as indeed there are many "Gods" and many "Lords" - yet for us there is only ONE Almighty One [Mighty One, El, Eloah, Elohim - Yahweh, Gen. 2:4; Ex. 20:10; Deut. 4:35,39], the Father, from Who are all things and for Whom we exist, and one Redeemer, Yahshua Messiah for* whom are all things and for*, whom we exist.
* Note: The Greek word is di' and can as correctly be translated 'for', 'on account of ' or 'because of '.
Eph. 3:9 ... though I am the very least of all the saints, this favor was given, to preach to the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Messiah, and to make all men see what is the plan of the mystery hidden for ages in Yahweh Who created all things; ... .
(Note: "by Jesus Christ" [KJV] are ADDED words).
1 Tim. 2:5 For there is ONE Almighty One [Mighty One, El, Eloah, Elohim - Yahweh, Gen. 2:4; Ex. 20:10; Deut. 4:35,39], and there is one mediator between Yahweh and men, the man Messiah Yahshua.
1 Tim 4:3 ... who forbid marriage and enjoin abstinence from food which Yahweh created to be received with thanksgiving ... .
1 Tim. 6:14-16 I charge you to keep the commandment unstained and free from reproach until the appearing of the Redeemer Yahshua Messiah; and this will be made manifest (made known or revealed) at the proper time BY the blessed and ONLY SOVEREIGN, the KING OF KINGS and SOVEREIGN OF SOVEREIGNS, WHO ALONE has immortality and dwells in unapproachable light, Whom no man can see. To Him be honor and eternal dominion. So be it.
Heb. 1:1-2 In many and various ways Yahweh spoke of old to our fathers by the prophets; but in the end time period He has spoken to us by His Son, whom He appointed the heir of all things on account of* whom he also created the world.
(Note: "on account of whom ..." - Emphatic Diaglott)
Heb.2:9-11 But we see Yahshua, who for a little while was made lower than the malakim ["angels"], crown with esteem and honor because of the suffering of death, so that by the favor of Yahweh he might taste death for everyone. For it was fitting that He (Yahweh), for Whom and by Whom all things exist, in bringing many sons to esteem, should make [Yahshua] the pioneer of their redemption perfect through suffering. For he [Yahshua] sets apart ["hallows or sanctifies"] and those who are set apart ["hallowed or sanctified"] have all ONE ORIGIN. That is why he [Yahshua] is not ashamed to call them brothers, ... .
Heb. 3:4 (For every house is built by someone, but the builder of all things is Yahweh.)
Heb. 11:3 By belief we understand that the world was created by the [spoken] word [command, breath, therefore voice] of Yahweh (Gen. 1:3,6,9 etc.; Ps. 33:6,9], so that what is seen was made out of things which do not appear.
Heb. 11:10 For he looked forward to the city ... whose builder and Maker is Yahweh.
Rev. 4:11 Worthy are You O Yahweh, to receive esteem and honor and power, for You have created all things, and by Your will they exist and were created.
Rev. 10:6 ...and swore by Him Who lives for ever and ever, Who created heaven and what is in it, and the sea and what is in it, that there should be no more delay, ... .
Rev. 14:7 ... and he said with a loud voice, "Fear Yahweh and give Him esteem, for the hour of His judgment has come; and worship Him Who made heaven and earth, the sea and the fountains of water."

THERE IS ONE SUPREME BEING
Not A Trinity Or Twinity (Duality)
From: Revised Standard Version (Edited With RESTORATION OF HIS NAME)
Ex.20:2 "I am [not, we are] Yahweh your Almighty, Who brought you out of the land of Egypt ..."
Ex. 33:19 "I will [not, we] ... proclaim before you my [not, our] Name Yahweh." Name, not Names.
Isayah 40:28 "Yahweh is the everlasting Almighty One, the Creator of the ends of the earth."
Isayah 41:16 "And you shall rejoice in Yahweh; in the Set Apart ["Holy"] One [not, Two, Three {Trinity} , or Twinity {Duality}] of Ysryl you shall give esteem." 23 times in chapter 41, Yahweh refers to Himself as I , not We. Several times He refers to Himself as He, not Us or We.
Isayah 42:8 "I [not, We] am Yahweh, that is My [not, Our] Name [not, Names]; My [not, Our] esteem I [not We] give to no other, nor My [not, Our] praise to graven images."
Isayah 43:3,14,15 "For I [not, We] am [not, are] Yahweh [not, Yahwehs] your Almighty, the Set Apart ["Holy"] One of Ysryl, your Redeemer [not, Redeemers]." Set Apart ["Holy"] One, not Set Apart ["Holy"] Ones. The following Scriptures refer to Yahweh as the Set Apart ["Holy"] One: Isayah 45:11; 47:4; 48:17; 49:7,26.
Isayah 44:6 "This says Yahweh [not, Yahwehs], the King [not, Kings] of Ysryl and his Redeemer [not, Redeemers], Yahweh [not, Yahwehs] of host: 'I [not, We] am [not, are] the first and I [not, We] am [not, are] the last; beside Me [not, Us] there is no god.'"
Isayah 44:8 "Is there a Mighty One beside me? There is no Rock; I know not any."
Isayah 45:5-6 "I am Yahweh, and there is no other, beside Me there is no god; I gird you [Cyrus], though you do not know Me, , that men may know, from the rising of the sun and from the west, that there in none besides Me; I am Yahweh and there is no other."
Isayah 45:14 This is what Yahweh says; "The labor of Egypt, and the merchandise of Ethiopia and of the Sabians, men of stature, will come over you, and they will be yours. They will come after you; in chains they will come over, and they will fall down to you, and they will make supplication to you, saying; 'Surely Yahweh is in you, and there is none else, there is no other source of power!'"
Isayah 45:18 "For this says Yahweh, Who created the heavens (He is Mighty!), Who formed the earth and made it; ... I [not, We] am [not, are] Yahweh [not, Yahwehs] and there is no other."
Isayah 45:21 "Who declared it of old? Was it not I Yahweh? And there is no other Mighty One besides Me."
Isayah 45:22 "For I am the Mighty One and the is no other."
Isayah 46:9 ".... for I am the Mighty One and there is no other, I am the Mighty One and there is none like Me."

SOURCE

Also see:

Did Yahshua Create Or Pre-exist His Birth?

"Jesus IS God!"?

The Name Yahweh

Old 03-22-2012, 04:02 PM

910 posts, read 1,338,356 times
Jesus Christ came to among other things reveal the name of God. All other names in the old testament were not his name. Jesus revealed his name as FATHER, simple. My FATHER, YOUR FATHER, OUR FATHER. That was why he warned , " call no man on earth your Father except God"..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity