Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-05-2011, 11:40 AM

1,837 posts, read 1,961,111 times

Advertisements

Olivia Broadfield - Holding Onto You - YouTube

Song of Songs

Young Woman:
2 Kiss me and kiss me again, for your love is sweeter than wine...
4 Take me with you; come, let’s run! The king has brought me into his bedroom...
8 Ah, I hear my lover coming! He is leaping over the mountains, bounding over the hills.
10 My lover said to me,“Rise up, my darling! Come away with me, my fair one!
15 Catch all the foxes, those little foxes, before they ruin the vineyard of love,for the grapevines are blossoming!
3 The watchmen stopped me as they made their rounds, and I asked, “Have you seen the one I love? 4 Then scarcely had I left them when I found my love! I caught and held him tightly...

Young Man:
9 You have captured my heart, my treasure, my bride. You hold it hostage with one glance of your eyes, with a single jewel of your necklace. 10 Your love delights me, my treasure, my bride. Your love is better than wine...
12 You are my private garden, my treasure, my bride, a secluded spring, a hidden fountain...

Young Woman:
16 Awake, north wind! Rise up, south wind! Blow on my garden and spread its fragrance all around. Come into your garden, my love; taste its finest fruits

Young Man:
I have entered my garden, my treasure, my bride!

Young Woman:
Oh, lover and beloved, eat and drink! Yes, drink deeply of your love!

Young Man:
10 “Who is this, arising like the dawn, as fair as the moon, as bright as the sun,as majestic as an army with billowing banners?”

Young Woman:
10 I am my lover’s, and he claims me as his own. 11 Come, my love, let us go out to the fields and spend the night among the wildflowers. 12 Let us get up early and go to the vineyards to see if the grapevines have budded, if the blossoms have opened, and if the pomegranates have bloomed. There I will give you my love. 6 Place me like a seal over your heart, like a seal on your arm, For love is as strong as death, its jealousy as enduring as the grave.Love flashes like fire, the brightest kind of flame.
Many waters cannot quench love, nor can rivers drown it. If a man tried to buy love with all his wealth, his offer would be utterly scorned.

Music clip - Holy love by Andy Park with lyrics - YouTube

Revelation 19:4-9

4 Then the twenty-four elders and the four living beings fell down and worshiped God, who was sitting on the throne. They cried out, “Amen! Praise the Lord!”
5 And from the throne came a voice that said,
“Praise our God,
all his servants,
all who fear him,
from the least to the greatest.”
6 Then I heard again what sounded like the shout of a vast crowd or the roar of mighty ocean waves or the crash of loud thunder:
“Praise the Lord!
For the Lord our God, the Almighty, reigns.
7 Let us be glad and rejoice,
and let us give honor to him.
For the time has come for the wedding feast of the Lamb,
and his bride has prepared herself.
8 She has been given the finest of pure white linen to wear.”
For the fine linen represents the good deeds of God’s holy people. 9 And the angel said to me, “Write this: Blessed are those who are invited to the wedding feast of the Lamb.” And he added, “These are true words that come from God.”

Revelation 21

1 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the old heaven and the old earth had disappeared. And the sea was also gone. 2 And I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven like a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.

3 I heard a loud shout from the throne, saying, “Look, God’s home is now among his people! He will live with them, and they will be his people. God himself will be with them. 4 He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain. All these things are gone forever.”
5 And the one sitting on the throne said, “Look, I am making everything new!” And then he said to me, “Write this down, for what I tell you is trustworthy and true.” 6 And he also said, “It is finished! I am the Alpha and the Omega—the Beginning and the End. To all who are thirsty I will give freely from the springs of the water of life. 7 All who are victorious will inherit all these blessings, and I will be their God, and they will be my children.
8 “But cowards, unbelievers, the corrupt, murderers, the immoral, those who practice witchcraft, idol worshipers, and all liars—their fate is in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.” 9 Then one of the seven angels who held the seven bowls containing the seven last plagues came and said to me, “Come with me! I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb.”

Revelation 22
17 The Spirit and the bride say, “Come.”

Kingdom of JOY!!!

We Will Dance (worship video w/ lyrics) - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2011, 11:43 AM

Default Olivia Broadfield's "Holding Onto You" Lyrics

How my heart aches
When you look my way
Everything starts to shake, oh, I can't wait for love

I'm goin' all out, I might scream and shout

I can't shake this feeling off

I'm letting go of everything
I'm holding onto you
I'm letting go of everything and
I'm holding onto you

Wishing stars go by
Losing track of time

I'm gettin' unsure, with my eyes on yours

I'm holding onto you
I'm holding onto you
I'm holding on to you

I'm holding onto you
I'm holding onto you
I'm holding onto you
I'm holding on to you

Old 10-05-2011, 12:33 PM

Vineyard - Spontaneous Worship.wmv - YouTube

Old 10-06-2011, 11:34 AM

Default The Kingdom of JOY!

Yes, it's ok to want to feel good. Our creator, who is the maker of our senses will fully restore them in His Kingdom of JOY. He "is" the Joy, and happiness.

Do you trust Him? Do you believe Him right now? Do you believe we will live forever in His Kingdom of Joy? lol. Wow.

This is the 100% truth from Elohim Himself, according to His Word. wow.

Old 10-06-2011, 11:35 AM

forever = never ending

Old 10-07-2011, 12:10 PM

Jeremiah 29
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Yahua. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 12 In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13 If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me. 14 I will be found by you,” says Yahua.

Before You Call - Daphne Rademaker (Vineyard) - YouTube

Old 10-08-2011, 12:03 PM

Isaiah 55
Invitation to the Yahua’s Salvation
1 “Is anyone thirsty?
Come and drink—
even if you have no money!
Come, take your choice of wine or milk—
it’s all free!

Come, now is the time to worship -- Vineyard music - YouTube

6 Seek Yahua while you can find him.
Call on him now while he is near.
7 Let the wicked change their ways
and banish the very thought of doing wrong.
Let them turn to Yahua that he may have mercy on them.
Yes, turn to our Elohim, for he will forgive generously.

8 “My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts,” says Yahua.
“And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine.
9 For just as the heavens are higher than the earth,
so my ways are higher than your ways
and my thoughts higher than your thoughts.

Old 10-08-2011, 04:58 PM

461 posts, read 480,671 times
Blessed is he who hears the word of the Lord and keeps it.

Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.

You are not far from the kingdom of God.

Anyone who is not willing to pick up there cross and follow after me is not worthy of me. Anyone who is ashamed of me and my words is not worthy of me.

If you live in me and my words become part of you, you may ask what you will and it shall be done for you.

If the son frees you, you shall truly be free.

If you continue in my word you are truly my disciple, then you will know the truth and the truth will set you free.

I send my disciples into the world as my Father sent me, with the same message ,the same words.You are my friend if you do what I have commanded you.Once you know all these things blessed will you be if you put them into practice.

The son of man comes eating and drinking and the world thinks he is an alcoholic or madd.But the son of man is lord of the sabbatth.

As the Lord has loved me, so I have loved you. Live on in in my love.
You will live in my love if you keep my commandments , just as I have kept my Father's commandments and live in his love.
I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and your joy may be complete.

Old 10-08-2011, 08:47 PM

63,797 posts, read 40,068,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princely View Post
Blessed is he who hears the word of the Lord and keeps it.

Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.

You are not far from the kingdom of God.

Anyone who is not willing to pick up there cross and follow after me is not worthy of me. Anyone who is ashamed of me and my words is not worthy of me.

If you live in me and my words become part of you, you may ask what you will and it shall be done for you.

If the son frees you, you shall truly be free.

If you continue in my word you are truly my disciple, then you will know the truth and the truth will set you free.

I send my disciples into the world as my Father sent me, with the same message ,the same words.You are my friend if you do what I have commanded you.Once you know all these things blessed will you be if you put them into practice.

The son of man comes eating and drinking and the world thinks he is an alcoholic or madd.But the son of man is lord of the sabbatth.

As the Lord has loved me, so I have loved you. Live on in in my love.
You will live in my love if you keep my commandments , just as I have kept my Father's commandments and live in his love.
I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and your joy may be complete.
We appreciate your concern for us, but as a self-appointed but false Jesus you have no impact whatsoever on anyone's fate . . . any more than the homeless Napoleon Bonapartes' and Alexander the Greats' wandering around the streets do.

Old 10-09-2011, 05:41 AM

8,831 posts, read 11,621,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
We appreciate your concern for us, but as a self-appointed but false Jesus you have no impact whatsoever on anyone's fate . . . any more than the homeless Napoleon Bonapartes' and Alexander the Greats' wandering around the streets do.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity