Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2011, 11:08 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,192,722 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgnostic View Post
Satan was as responsible at sex as he was irresponsible at chastity. Thus the variance in communist publications from regular occidental ones. I am being correspondent in the list sir.
Many can see the letters at a distance, but don't quite understand them.
They are disproportionate to the Spirit of the word.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2011, 06:27 AM

9,670 posts, read 9,938,192 times
Demons are not angels , demons are spirit who can live on man in them and with them giving them ideas and polluting their flesh...... fallen angels hold the ground and keep sin on a man but are not compatable with the flesh of man , and stay over man and are the strong men in the darkness..... powers of darkness are the power that the Lord keep on cattle and the beast of the field after the fall of Adam ,,.....were this power can be used on a man who is unprotectd by the Lord were demons need this power or they can not do anything to harm man..........To know the true Character of God will reveal the character of the dark spirit which God is not , and God will not hold any authority for darkness.......For People born again in the Spirit of Christ can turn to Holy Spirit for discernment of all spirit ......so we need to be free of any dark spirits thorough the prayer of the blood of Jesus.......Genecile is a sin as Cain found out in Genesis 4:2-15... when God left the sin on Cain because God could not do anything , Cain killed his brother and God put a curse on him and banished him from the earth......See the devil was busy with Cain... .....

Old 10-24-2011, 08:18 AM

5,925 posts, read 6,912,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatest I am View Post
That is basically what I did and wondered if you were talking about a homophobic evil winthin you.

I see that you are still dancing around this or you would have spoken to it. Not an honest way to communicate at all.

Regards
DL

I am not dancing around anything, I elaborated a bit more on the subject to try to move on, yet here you are looking back to something that isn't actually true to my motives.

Old 10-24-2011, 08:29 AM

1,736 posts, read 2,101,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by garya123 View Post
God finds nothing wrong with the children and babes but who will take care of them when the parents were judged. Answer; God did by taking them to Heaven so they will not grow up like the children of terrorists do and do the same things as thier parents. Go and embrace a terrorist child and you will find out he is not for you. If He allows them to live, it is to give them oppertunity to repent and some do. Gods righteous judgments are to slow the advance of evil so as to give the righteous an opportunity to live and enjoy the Kingdom.
Thanks for ignoring that God said they were evil.
Nice to know that evil souls will be taken to heaven.

As to who would have cared for these children and babies.
If God had done the moral thing and cured instead of murdered those he thought defective, then that question would be answered by----there new and improved parents.

Regards
DL

Old 10-24-2011, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
lots of question there-- do you want answers for them all, or is it just a series of accusations, rhetorical questions.??? how do i know god is god and not really the devil? bek light and darkness are not the same, up is not down. good fruits come from good trees. as to god practicing genocide????
if i cross on the red and am hit by a car, did god strike me down???? Lot and Noah were fine no problem they listened. the others did not.
its a voluntary program.

Yet God, the good tree, you believe produced evil fruit, us.

So much for the logic trail of these two quotes.

Deuteronomy 32:4
He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.

Matthew 7:18
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

You must believe God to be a corrupt tree.

Regards
DL

Old 10-24-2011, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
The carnage within the Old Testament comes from the minds of men; not the heart of the Spirit.
I would say that there is righteous judgment, if one is capable of distinguishing the difference.

"Many show their true colors in times of adversity."
And you show that you do not by calling evil good.

Regards
DL

Old 10-24-2011, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hljc View Post
Demons are not angels , demons are spirit who can live on man in them and with them giving them ideas and polluting their flesh...... fallen angels hold the ground and keep sin on a man but are not compatable with the flesh of man , and stay over man and are the strong men in the darkness..... powers of darkness are the power that the Lord keep on cattle and the beast of the field after the fall of Adam ,,.....were this power can be used on a man who is unprotectd by the Lord were demons need this power or they can not do anything to harm man..........To know the true Character of God will reveal the character of the dark spirit which God is not , and God will not hold any authority for darkness.......For People born again in the Spirit of Christ can turn to Holy Spirit for discernment of all spirit ......so we need to be free of any dark spirits thorough the prayer of the blood of Jesus.......Genecile is a sin as Cain found out in Genesis 4:2-15... when God left the sin on Cain because God could not do anything , Cain killed his brother and God put a curse on him and banished him from the earth......See the devil was busy with Cain... .....
Read the Bible much?
Cain lived under God's specific protection and went on to build and be king of a city.

Regards
DL

Old 10-24-2011, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazelwood View Post
I am not dancing around anything, I elaborated a bit more on the subject to try to move on, yet here you are looking back to something that isn't actually true to my motives.
Really?

What is your views on Gays?
This is what, the 3rd time I inquire?

Was Sodom good justice? If so, why?

Regards
DL

Old 10-24-2011, 09:00 AM

5,925 posts, read 6,912,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatest I am View Post
Really?

What is your views on Gays?
This is what, the 3rd time I inquire?

Was Sodom good justice? If so, why?

Regards
DL
You never asked me what my views on gays were, you asked me if I was gay.

My view? I have no problem with gays.

Was Sodom good Justice? No, not if God actually destroyed a whole city over it.

My point earlier in the thread was that the old testament writings were not about what God did to physical cities. The writers used events that happened to convey a spiritual picture with in us and Gods work there.

Old 10-24-2011, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazelwood View Post
You never asked me what my views on gays were, you asked me if I was gay.

My view? I have no problem with gays.

Was Sodom good Justice? No, not if God actually destroyed a whole city over it.

My point earlier in the thread was that the old testament writings were not about what God did to physical cities. The writers used events that happened to convey a spiritual picture with in us and Gods work there.
What is the spiritual or moral story of Sodom?

Regards
DL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity