Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-05-2011, 08:14 PM

461 posts, read 478,278 times

Advertisements

Then those who fear the Lord spoke with one another, and the Lord listened attentively; And a record book was written before him of those who fear the Lord and trust in his name.
And they shall be mine, says the Lord of hosts, my own special possession, on the day I take action. And I will have compassion on them, as a man has compassion on his son who serves him.
Then you will again see the distinction between the just and the wicked; Between him who serves God, and him who does not serve him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2011, 10:29 PM

I made this thread to see if there were any Just people here.Like it says then you will know the difference between the just and the wicked. Between those who serve God and those who don't. Step up and show how you serve the Lord ,or show you are wicked and do not serve Him.Maybe Christians do not know what those who fear the Lord say, because they are not Just.

Old 11-06-2011, 04:41 AM

9,670 posts, read 9,938,192 times
In the area of the climate change fear were the world condemns the world and has earth day protest and science is hailed as right ...were the righteous of Christ sit back and have no fear and are concerned with people being able to keep their lives and jobs from being lost for the green cause and were the righteous know Jesus has a plan and is not concerned..... Then there is the 9/11 tragedy were America was in great fear and turned to the old stars and strips and waved their flags and sang national songs of America as their God and relief from the fear.... were the righteous in Christ looked on and had no fear and see the nation were God was the flag of America..... and these righteous know that Jesus had a plan and were not in fear....... Then you have these scientist who say overpopulation will destroy the earth and there are 7 billion people and the doom and gloom ideas were , the righteous in Christ will say`` All people need is faith in Jesus and Jesus has a plan for all these people .....``..............Then you have these great sedition and covetous rebellion in Lydia and these western nation set up to attack these nation and say ``Those who say Not to kill those leaders are ludicrous and need their head examined ``..... were God says ``you will not kill `` do these liberal lead believe God need His head examined to them? ... and go on and invade these countries by jets fighter and over take the leader of these nation of sovereign nation and come back a hero in their eyes .....were the righteous sit back and look in unbelief what the world is doing ......... See the righteous look to Jesus for a plan and have a spirit designed for Heaven......

Old 11-06-2011, 10:50 AM

I can see Christians have been taught by man .Everyone must be taught by God.

Put these scriptures together.

The Lord says this;

The fear of the Lord is a fountain of life.

My words are Life.

Anyone who drinks the water I give him will be like a fountain inside him rising up to provide eternal life.

By your words you'll be forgiven or by your words you'll be condemned.

Those who fear the Lord walk uprightly.

The words of the Lord are upright.

A king will reign justly and princes will rule rightly.

No one brings suit justly, no one pleads truthfully.

Your people shall all be just, they shall always possess the land, They, the bud of my planting, my handiwork to show my glory.

Old 11-06-2011, 12:00 PM

5,438 posts, read 5,916,156 times
Holiness and righteousness are deemed unnecessary by many Christians nowadays. Their ears have been tickled.

Old 11-06-2011, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
Holiness and righteousness are deemed unnecessary by many Christians nowadays. Their ears have been tickled.
This is more like what they are like;

The Lord says;
"Go and say to this people: Listen carefully, but you shall not understand! Look intently, but you shall know nothing!
You are to make the heart of this people sluggish, to dull their ears and close their eyes; until they repent and turn to me and I will heal them. Then their eyes will see, their ears hear, their heart understand".

No wonder there are so many denominations.

A kingdom divided will not stand.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity