Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2011, 07:08 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,354,085 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by O-Ducky View Post
Would you say that you have absolutely no fear of God?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristyGrl View Post
God is PURE UNCONDITIONAL AGAPE LOVE...Gods PERFECT love should cast out any and all fear anyone could possibly have. I have absolutely NO FEAR at all of God. If you are still fearful of God...that is something you truly need to go WITHIN and examine for this is not of God.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2011, 07:09 PM

461 posts, read 480,671 times
Quote:
You need to understand some things Princely.
The wicked will remain wicked they will have no understanding but the wise will have it.

Wisdom makes friends of God and prophets.

I know the Lord and I keep his words.

Learn what that means.

I told you who I am but you refuse to honor me.Some here have complained about the words I use even though Jesus said to go into the world as He did and He gave His disciples the same words the Father gave Him. You'll never know the name until you accept my ways.I have come down from heaven but not in the way you think, if you get to my level you will be amazed.

Old 11-08-2011, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Princely, in the book of Exodus Elohim says to Moses that His name is Yahua for all eternity... quote 'that is my eternal name'.

As far as Yahushua, I'll keep using that name until I find out His new one, which I know isn't Jesus, since that comes from the Greek and is supposed to be a translation of Yahushua. From Hebrew to English, the correct transliterated name that rose dead people is... Yahushua. I use that name and it's definitely powerfull... still today. I personally know this as a fact. As a matter of fact, I'm about to use that name on you to maybe show you the truth. Seriously.
You do not see what is hidden there that's all.

Old 11-08-2011, 07:56 PM

1,837 posts, read 1,961,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
While you stick your thumb out the Book of Revelation passes you by, and you don't even see it. How many times in the Book of Revelation does the angels tell us to fear God... or speak of the fear of God? I'll look it up tommorow for you.

Old 11-08-2011, 08:07 PM

1,837 posts, read 1,961,111 times
oh wow, who said this:

'fear not those who are able to destroy the body. fear Him who is able to destroy both body and soul in Hell. Yes, He's the one you should fear' - Yahushua my Master and Savior, whom I love as well as greatly fear.

Old 11-08-2011, 08:30 PM

Serve the Lord with fear and rejoice before Him.

Old 11-08-2011, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princely View Post

"A distressing emotion, aroused by impending danger, evil, or pain is not a reason for rejoicing."

Old 11-08-2011, 09:56 PM

63,797 posts, read 40,068,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princely View Post
Quote:

"A distressing emotion, aroused by impending danger, evil, or pain is not a reason for rejoicing."
You are on a roll, Jerwade!!

Old 11-08-2011, 10:04 PM

Quote:
While you stick your thumb out the Book of Revelation passes you by, and you don't even see it. How many times in the Book of Revelation does the angels tell us to fear God... or speak of the fear of God?
I'll look it up tommorow for you.
The Life of Christ has not passed by me, it is every within me.

(YESTERDAY, TODAY AND TOMORROW)

Old 11-08-2011, 10:48 PM

Quote:

You need to learn the meaning behind the fear of the Lord. It doesn't mean what you think.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity