U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2011, 10:11 AM

30,071 posts, read 19,938,065 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
I am glad you found this verse written in ink. The mystery is the Gospel. You can read more about it in the Bible
Your first contribution on this thread . A great twist of what you said
IS accusing folk of twisting your words your answer to everything ?.

So just how can I be twisting your words if I am quoting your own words ?, you said the mystery s the gospel check, you said Christ is in you check.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2011, 10:17 AM

Quote:
LOL, you are putting on some severe spin and twist to my words . You are good at that

I have maintained that the "mystery" is the Gospel (all of it), and it goes without saying that everything about Jesus is a part of it.

PS You suggest people choose between Bible and Christ in you, but they don't. Every Bible believing Christian on this board agrees Christ/Spirit is in the believer, so it is not "pick one or the other, but not both" choise like you suggest.
Yes you have maintained the stand that the mystery is the gospel, even though it clearly states in black and white that so a blind man on a galloping horse can see it.

To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches OF THIS mystery, which is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Christ in you, the hope of glory

Old 11-15-2011, 10:30 AM

58,444 posts, read 31,819,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Yes you have maintained the stand that the mystery is the gospel, even though it clearly states in black and white that so a blind man on a galloping horse can see it.

To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches OF THIS mystery, which is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Christ in you, the hope of glory
Spend some time explorig the topic of "mystery" in the Bible, and then come back if you want to continue.

Old 11-15-2011, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Your first contribution on this thread . A great twist of what you said accusing folk of twisting your words your answer to everything ?.So just how can I be twisting your words if I am quoting your own words ?, you said the mystery s the gospel check, you said Christ is in you check.
You did it by claming I had gone from one claim to another, when you knew I had not. It is a shame every discussion with you always ends in meaningless nonsense like this.

Old 11-15-2011, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Spend some time explorig the topic of "mystery" in the Bible, and then come back if you want to continue.
So what you are saying is Christ in you is not the Mystery which Colossians 1:27 clearly states it IS.

Spend some time Finn understanding that Christ is in you. The mystery is and always has been Christ in US.

I never claimed anything Finn, you said in your first post that the Mystery is the Gospel, on a later post you said Christ in you is part of it, no twisting of your words, just pointing out your shift from it being the Mystery is the Gospel to the Mystery is the Gospel plus Christ in you is a part of the mystery.

You really need to stop accusing everyone you do not agree with of twisting your words .

How come you have not addressed the main point of the OP Which is What does Christ in you mean to you and what is he doing in you ?,do you have the answers to this ?, or do you need time to consult a book that explains it ? Understanding what the bible says about it, is not what I am asking, I am asking what it means to you and what is he doing in you, you should know this by reality and not by what someone tells you.

Last edited by pcamps; 11-15-2011 at 11:12 AM..

Old 11-15-2011, 12:24 PM

Quote:
I never claimed anything Finn, you said in your first post that the Mystery is the Gospel, on a later post you said Christ in you is part of it, no twisting of your words, just pointing out your shift from it being the Mystery is the Gospel to the Mystery is the Gospel plus Christ in you is a part of the mystery.You really need to stop accusing everyone you do not agree with of twisting your words .
You are still doing it, but thanks for proving my point. This is the kind of meaningless nonsense I was talking about. I said this, you said that, I am always right, you are always wrong.........and it goes on and on and on....

Have a nice day.

Oh, did I mention that the "mystery" is the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and it has been made known even to us Gentiles. heh-heh.

Last edited by Finn_Jarber; 11-15-2011 at 12:34 PM..

Old 11-15-2011, 12:53 PM

Quote:
You are still doing it, but thanks for proving my point. This is the kind of meaningless nonsense I was talking about. I said this, you said that, I am always right, you are always wrong.........and it goes on and on and on....

Have a nice day.

Oh, did I mention that the "mystery" is the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and it has been made known even to us Gentiles. heh-heh.
You are to mischievous to get a reply.Hijacked another thread, then started throwing your accusations about. How about addressing the first 2 questions in the OP.

Old 11-15-2011, 01:09 PM

37,425 posts, read 25,189,929 times
Quote:
You are to mischievous to get a reply.Hijacked another thread, then started throwing your accusations about. How about addressing the first 2 questions in the OP.
I suspect Finn's posts are designed to close down as many of the UR threads as possible, especially since they are so beautifully manifesting the guidance of the Holy Spirit within. Do not directly engage him, pcamps . . . just any points in his posts (there are very few) that he might make. No personal references. I suspect that his posts seek to get these threads closed over bickering, IMO.

Old 11-15-2011, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
I suspect Finn's posts are designed to close down as many of the UR threads as possible
I didn't even know this is a UR thread What is the UR part in it?

Why on earth would mods close down a thread because I say the "mystery" is the Gospel? Pcamps needs to learn to swallow his pride and admit when he is wrong. If he wants to play his "you said, I said" bickero-games, then he can play with someone else.

Old 11-15-2011, 02:07 PM

15,102 posts, read 8,211,472 times
Quote:
What does this mean to YOU?
Christ in you, the hope of glory

Salvation now and forever.

Quote:
What is he doing in YOU?
28 We proclaim him, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone perfect in Christ.

He is perfecting me.

The mystery is salvation, or "Christ in you".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or