Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2011, 10:52 PM

5,965 posts, read 7,014,610 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrhockney View Post
The AntiChrist? Man, we gots alot of antichrists running around!
Yup.

Old 12-19-2011, 12:52 AM

1 posts, read 793 times
Default Nothing more horrifying

I'm in full understanding and dismay wirh you on this!
How unsettling to the core to find yourself opposite God in dreams!
The dreams I've had lately have caused me a couple times to spring from my sleep and hit the floor running...which, really rarely works. Is patently abnormal. Contraindicated. And evidence of disorder as it should be impossible to jump up running while dreaming.
I always come to my senses to know only that I am terrified, even more to be realizing I had the dream AGAIN, and really sure much more times of this could sure kill me. My dream begins so typically I don't realize until it's out of my hands and hurtling toward that sudden, blood-draining morphing transformation, the one and only last final time as I know me, as simultaneously I sense my very molecular structure being snatched forward in a wicked true mind-screaming fast forward thrust through time as a whine-ing effect speeds along through my mind, into where I land, facing God, face to face-BUT I'M SATAN! Oh! The sick split second of time I've realized I just made my last mistaken choice, I'm locked in and I'm fastly sailing toward God's ultimate punishment and firey destruction. The terrible time the trip takes in my mind allows me just long enough to be sick to my soul to know I just ran out of time and I'm beyond cast down, I'm found holding full responsibility for all evil and pain, and suddenly is my time to be consumed in the flames of all Gods mightiest rath and furry. The fright is so bad at the realization!

Surely Satan won't admit being afraid, till he's found face to face with the Lord. Surely the demon knows who he is, this very moment he's vain and proud to be father of lies, isn't he? Is there even a shred of regret or remorse inside satan? Hmmmm...now I'm intrigued and going to check...I'll be back with my results. Please share your findings if you check too, ok?

PS-Check too if alterations are documented concerning your Bible...or verses altogether omitted...
I just found out unsettling variations in mine when I googled niv -vs- kjv. the list of omissions from niv is impossible for me to ignore...I think it is satan behind the dummdown. Our realization that things have been steady twisted tick by tock all through time to land evil and destroy us all with him he wants us all dead he wants us all as miserable as him in the end-a misnomer, already's assured by God's Word to be impossible---THERE WILL NOT EVER BE FOUND AN END FOR THE SUFFERING FOR THE EVIL

I'll be back with my findings...hope U will be too..

Old 12-19-2011, 09:00 AM

16,294 posts, read 28,518,209 times
^^^ Satan is editing bibles? ..... well that's new twist

Old 12-19-2011, 09:03 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,814,161 times
The anti- would have come first and not second..the anti- has come and gone - YOU are the messiah - and we need lots of them - no such thing as anti-Christ...evil and stupidity are the same entity - and you are not stupid - so - remove the anti from the title and save the world...I would say there are about 30 Christs on the planet as we speak - welcome to the club - There is a membership charge though...I think it is that you have to accept reality - truth - and freedom for all...and you have to give the gift of love to all you meet - the good and the bad....so forget the anti-Christ thing and just settle for being a common messiah - Merry Christmas and happy birthday buddy.

Old 12-19-2011, 09:07 AM

8,276 posts, read 12,854,528 times
I would seek out professional help with a good psychotherapist.

Old 12-19-2011, 09:15 AM

13,640 posts, read 24,500,581 times
closed for moderation
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity