Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2012, 08:37 AM

11,825 posts, read 12,486,605 times

Advertisements

There are just a few things that is in English ... so unless you can read Japanese let us know what it is.

From what I was told... the explosion of activity is startling even to the local scientific community.

There are several different graphs time-lines at the end of this.
Make of it what you want.... I have my IMO

(To get a better view attemp to view it in full screen)

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2012, 09:18 AM

16,294 posts, read 28,518,209 times
What does this have to do with "christianity"?

Old 02-06-2012, 10:08 AM

11,825 posts, read 12,486,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheville Native View Post
What does this have to do with "christianity"?
Nothing as far athesists are concerned so maybe you ought to mind your own freakin' business.

This is a supposedly "christian" forum so guess what .... too bad.
Don't like .... do us a favor and leave.

Old 02-06-2012, 10:54 AM

1,263 posts, read 1,389,089 times
Wow, thanks for posting, Twin. The grafts are very telling.

Old 02-06-2012, 10:55 AM

14,164 posts, read 27,215,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twin.spin View Post
Nothing as far athesists are concerned so maybe you ought to mind your own freakin' business.

Aaahhh... I'm really feeling that Christian love from you today!

Old 02-06-2012, 10:57 AM

6,822 posts, read 6,631,047 times
Matthew 24

3And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

4And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

6And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8All these are the beginning of sorrows.

It's interesting the World is being told that famines, pestilences, earthquakes in many places is the signs of the end.

The Lord says it's signs for the beginning of Sorrows. I think this will turn out to be significant.

Old 02-06-2012, 10:58 AM

38,707 posts, read 103,138,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twin.spin View Post

Right.

So, uh, what does this have to do with "christianity"?

Old 02-06-2012, 11:11 AM

1,263 posts, read 1,389,089 times
If one cannot see how this has to do with Christianity, the one is more than likely not a Christian.

Old 02-06-2012, 11:13 AM

38,707 posts, read 103,138,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saved33 View Post
If one cannot see how this has to do with Christianity, the one is more than likely not a Christian.
How exceptionally profound.

So what does this have to do with christianity again?

Old 02-06-2012, 11:25 AM

6,822 posts, read 6,631,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drover View Post
Right.

So, uh, what does this have to do with "christianity"?
Isaiah 13

6Howl ye; for the day of the LORD is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.

7Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man's heart shall melt:

8And they shall be afraid: pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them; they shall be in pain as a woman that travaileth: they shall be amazed one at another; their faces shall be as flames.

9Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.

10For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.

11And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.

12I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir.

13Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the LORD of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.

Joel 2:10-13

10The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining:

11And the LORD shall utter his voice before his army: for his camp is very great: for he is strong that executeth his word: for the day of the LORD is great and very terrible; and who can abide it?

12Therefore also now, saith the LORD, turn ye even to me with all your heart, and with fasting, and with weeping, and with mourning:

13And rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto the LORD your God: for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repenteth him of the evil.

Joel 3:14-20

14Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision.

15The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.

16The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.

17So shall ye know that I am the LORD your God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy, and there shall no strangers pass through her any more.

18And it shall come to pass in that day, that the mountains shall drop down new wine, and the hills shall flow with milk, and all the rivers of Judah shall flow with waters, and a fountain shall come forth out of the house of the LORD, and shall water the valley of ****tim.

19Egypt shall be a desolation, and Edom shall be a desolate wilderness, for the violence against the children of Judah, because they have shed innocent blood in their land.

20But Judah shall dwell for ever, and Jerusalem from generation to generation.

Matthew 24:28-50

28For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

29Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Matthew 13

36Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.

37He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;

38The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

39The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

40As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.

41The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

42And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth

It has everything to do with Christianity. Sadly many won't find out til it's too late.

A One World Religious Organisation - United Nations - YouTube

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

1 Thessalonians 5

1But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.

2For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

3For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

4But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

Earthquakes will only increase in intensity when the World decides to Reject it's Creator-Redeemer Messiah Jesus. It's described as a Woman that is Child Birth. It's not "Mother Earth's Cleansing Cycle". It will only end, when Lord Messiah comes back.

Repent and turn to your Maker in Messiah Jesus, or suffer the Wrath that's coming upon this Earth for rejecting him. There are two options.

All will believe eventually.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity