Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2012, 10:31 PM

32,918 posts, read 26,150,281 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevelationWriter View Post
Thank you so much brother & sisters.

God heard and answered.
I've been much better this afternoon and evening.
I hope you continue to feel better. I'll keep praying for you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2012, 10:36 PM

2,981 posts, read 2,915,278 times
Thanks Mike, it means a lot to know you are.

Old 02-18-2012, 06:41 AM

9,669 posts, read 9,935,234 times
Pray and ask Lord Jesus to make a plan for your health were you will have all your days in the earth with dignity and then plead the blood of Jesus judgment for these issues of your Life in Jesus name and Give God the Glory ..... Jesus likes to do things for His Children.......

Old 02-18-2012, 10:10 AM

Old 02-18-2012, 01:58 PM

2,741 posts, read 8,859,407 times
I too will be praying for you Pandora

Old 02-18-2012, 04:21 PM

910 posts, read 1,331,696 times
OP

I want to know if you are baptised? I ask this question because the promise of CHRIST in Mark 16 should be your portion. .. and yet it appears it is not.

Can I advise that you repeat your baptism, this time do it with a brother or sister who you know is living in spirit. You will also need to be in spirit and before you are immersed in water, please remember to confess all your sins- and I mean ALL!

Please repeat this prayer before you go to sleep

In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ
In the blood of our Lord Jesus Christ
Now and forevermore

Father I come to you at this moment knowing that I am not worthy, I am but a sinner. Father forgive me my sins....., sins of thoughts, sins of spoke words and sins committed by my deeds. Use the blood of your son to wash me clean. AMEN

Thank you Father for using your spirit to drive away ill health and sickness from my body. Thank you Father for sustaining and remaking my body as a temple of the living God. Sickness and illhealth in my body is now a thing of the past in Jesus name AMEN.

Thank you Father for all the things you are manifesting in the whole world. I pray for other sick people in the east, west south and north, no matter their sickness, this moment you have visited them and healed them also- for you are the supernatural doctor and there is nothing too difficult for you to do.

Thank you Father for glorifying your name in my life, for now and forevermore. AMEN.

In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ
In the blood of our Lord Jesus Christ
Now and forevermore.

AMEN

THANK YOU FATHER!!!

Old 02-18-2012, 08:54 PM

~ Yes I'm baptized.

Thanks for all the prayers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity