U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-29-2012, 10:39 PM

595 posts, read 739,402 times

Advertisements

A biblical perspective on 9/11 ,the financial crisis and the future of the US
check out You Tube . It' s number three on the best seller christian book list also.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2012, 06:10 PM

62,951 posts, read 34,295,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DASULAR17 View Post
A biblical perspective on 9/11 ,the financial crisis and the future of the US
check out You Tube . It' s number three on the best seller christian book list also.
I just finished reading it yesterday.

It is an interesting book and carries an important reminder about the dangers of a nation turning its back to God, like Israel did and now US and Europe are doing. As for the "American Harbingers", I think the author got a little creative there, but it does not matter because what he came up with built the story which delivers the central message. People need to repent and turn back to God, or God will remove His blessings. He did it to Israel, and He will do it to us. We have been taking baby-steps in the wrong direction for a long time, and the pattern is only gaining more momentum.

Last edited by Finn_Jarber; 03-01-2012 at 06:35 PM..

Old 03-01-2012, 07:10 PM

3,488 posts, read 3,285,049 times
I think it all started when they cancelled Mr Ed.
If you watch the show, write down every seventh sentence that comes out of his mouth and then put them together at the end - you'll be in for a surprise!

Old 03-11-2012, 09:03 PM

My wife and I finally received "The Harbinger" and noticed its selling fast at our local christian book store . I believe its number three on the best christian books. Anyway, we also got the DVD and CD's from The Jim Bakker Show for $55 and Rabbi Cahn is booked for a two day conference in Branson Mo. and my wife and I are planning to attend. I've only read three chapters ,but watched the DVD and You Tube (700club,Sid Roth and Jim Bakker) and it's life changing to say the least It isn't the only thing we are focused on but high on our priority list.

Das (Whoppers Mr Ed told Wilber Post to get a copy of The Harbinger!)

Last edited by DASULAR17; 03-11-2012 at 09:19 PM..

Old 03-15-2012, 06:38 AM

2,782 posts, read 2,278,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DASULAR17 View Post
My wife and I finally received "The Harbinger" and noticed its selling fast at our local christian book store . I believe its number three on the best christian books. Anyway, we also got the DVD and CD's from The Jim Bakker Show for $55 and Rabbi Cahn is booked for a two day conference in Branson Mo. and my wife and I are planning to attend. I've only read three chapters ,but watched the DVD and You Tube (700club,Sid Roth and Jim Bakker) and it's life changing to say the least It isn't the only thing we are focused on but high on our priority list.

Das (Whoppers Mr Ed told Wilber Post to get a copy of The Harbinger!)
~ So how is it changing your life?

Old 03-16-2012, 06:10 AM

2,782 posts, read 2,278,823 times
Well then, how has it changed your thinking?

Old 03-17-2012, 06:24 PM

The Harbinger(s) have led us to redirect our focus to scripture rather than being influenced by so-called doomsday therories and secular diven nonesense (although in fairness BBC has a few acceptable senario's embellished as they may be). Anyway, We feel fortunate of late to not only get "warning revelations " from the word with research provided by a very well versed messanic, but a realization that even commoners like us can be blessed beyond the scope of mainstream chistianity albeit singled out to "get" the warnings and how God chronologically employs them . Gods reasoning? To wake up a clueless society steeped in distracting prioities that puts God on the backburner. At the risk of sounding pious and "I'm saved your not" idiot I have to say I barely can stand watching a large segment of humanity worldwide and growing in America becoming a ship of fools. Scripturaless,nonnurturing,self absorbed,easy targets to demons,habitually and addictedly filty,ignorant about end-lines and clueless about the purpose of life and lastly vunerable to be taken for a ride by a cesspool of political leaders bent on diluting our christian values and a secualr society in their control. "Warnings!!" They will be comming in a sequence from God that are spaced (historically) Why spaced? To see if the dummies (me included) will get to their sinkin knees!!!! When it doesn't happen and we don't return to God He brings it on ....its how God rolls !!

In Yeshua,

Das
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity