U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 04-15-2012, 08:12 PM

120 posts, read 51,701 times

Advertisements

Just as trees are in nature.. they grow from a seed and become fruitful, but not always do they have fruits.. they have fruits in seasons.
We are all differnt trees that have different seasons for bearing fruits .
When it is your season you share with others and when it is their season they share with you.
We depend on eachother.
This is the beauty of humanity.. we are all differnt but we if we all worked together then we will never go "hungry"
but most us dont even allow ourselves to germinate so most of us are not fruitful.

if we can allow ourselves to germinate and grow into a fruitful tree which will bring frutis in due season..
the more fruitful trees ,, the more fruits.
the more love, kindness, patience, peace and all good things to share with this world.

the question we all have to ask oursleves is - what fruits do we produce and are they any good for sharing?
isnt this the whole point of religion, spirituality/or whatever other words are used to describe it? or are we jsut satisfied with debating and fighting over the passing clouds in the sky?
Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2012, 08:17 AM

3,525 posts, read 5,802,716 times
I see a lot of fruit being passed around my church. Some peaches are on our prayer chain praying for others, I've seen apples who make meals for people going through a rough patch in life. I've observed a lot of oranges and pears helping out in the kid's ministries as teachers and helpers. Quite a few pineapples helping out in the parking lot directing traffic, holding doors open for people and passing out bulletins at the entry into the worship center.

Lots of fruit going on in the church and I imagine if these people are sharing their fruit within the confines of the church walls, they are doing the same outside the church showing Jesus' love.
Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity