Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2014, 06:20 PM

18,172 posts, read 16,384,702 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atkutuq View Post
Two temples are recorded in the bible.

Solomon's temple

Temple that Jesus taught in during His time on earth.

Go peddle your false doctrine someplace else. It carries no merit or consideration of true recorded facts!
Actually 3

Solomon's Temple, the temple built after returning from Babylon and Herod's temple a rebuilding of the 2nd Temple.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2014, 07:21 PM

2,981 posts, read 2,931,619 times
- God said there would only be
Two man-made Temples on earth....

"The Glory Of This LATTER Temple
Shall Be Greater Than The FORMER,
Says The Lord Of Hosts." - Hag.2:9

Old 08-10-2014, 10:27 PM

758 posts, read 847,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevelationWriter View Post
- God said there would only be
Two man-made Temples on earth....

"The Glory Of This LATTER Temple
Shall Be Greater Than The FORMER,
Says The Lord Of Hosts." - Hag.2:9
You don't know the book of Daniel very well my friend - ! Daniel was given money by the king who invaded and freed the Jews; Go rebuild your temple - He gave them vast sums of money and set them free.

Old 08-10-2014, 10:39 PM

1,614 posts, read 1,244,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemagician View Post
we msut give up all that we think we are.. think we know, die fully to all that we think we are , everything we think we might become.. every desire, every want.. die to our stories of the mind and live. consciousness itself is here beyond all the attachements , all beliefs. peace,truth faith to walk fully into the unknown
This is the best thing I've read in this thread. I agree.

Old 08-12-2014, 03:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atkutuq View Post
You don't know the book of Daniel very well my friend - ! Daniel was given money by the king who invaded and freed the Jews; Go rebuild your temple - He gave them vast sums of money and set them free.

- What scripture are you talking about? I don't know where that is in Daniel.

Old 08-12-2014, 06:44 AM

93 posts, read 83,721 times
The Temple of God is with the Hand that created it. Jesus Christ was the Temple of God for the Holy Spirit dwelt in Him. The Spirit of Truth, the Holy Spirit is the Temple of God.

Old 08-12-2014, 06:34 PM

18,172 posts, read 16,384,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevelationWriter View Post
- What scripture are you talking about? I don't know where that is in Daniel.
It wasn't Daniel. The Persian King sent them home from Babylon and aided them and later Nehemiah completed all the work at the order of the king of Persia then.

KJV Ezra 1:1 Now in the first year of Cyrus king of Persia, that the word of the LORD by the mouth of Jeremiah might be fulfilled, the LORD stirred up the spirit of Cyrus king of Persia, that he made a proclamation throughout all his kingdom, and put it also in writing, saying,
2 Thus saith Cyrus king of Persia, The LORD God of heaven hath given me all the kingdoms of the earth; and he hath charged me to build him an house at Jerusalem, which is in Judah.
3 Who is there among you of all his people? his God be with him, and let him go up to Jerusalem, which is in Judah, and build the house of the LORD God of Israel, (he is the God,) which is in Jerusalem.
4 And whosoever remaineth in any place where he sojourneth, let the men of his place help him with silver, and with gold, and with goods, and with beasts, beside the freewill offering for the house of God that is in Jerusalem.

Old 08-15-2014, 10:34 AM

Yes, The 2nd Temple.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity