Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2012, 09:00 AM

467 posts, read 467,224 times

Advertisements

Hello benmiller I hope all is well...
Your post #19 is right on..
I agree, I point out scriptures and they say.. "I am condemning them!"

This is their faith in a nut shell..>> "I will decide the truth"!!

They take what they like from the scriptures and ignore the rest as a direct lie from God, with no concern for; "Rejecting the words of God "IS" rejecting God!"

benmiller I point it out to them and then it is ME who is condemning them!

John 12:47
“If anyone hears my words but does not keep them, I do not judge that person. For I did not come to judge the world, but to save the world.
48 There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; the very words I have spoken will condemn them at the last day.
49 For I did not speak on my own, but the Father who sent me commanded me to say all that I have spoken.
50 I know that his command leads to eternal life. So whatever I say is just what the Father has told me to say.”

Clearly "Scriptures" condemn all who reject the scriptures!
Christians believe the scriptures!

Dogknox
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2012, 03:46 PM

25,080 posts, read 16,322,098 times
There are truths and there is the TRUTH. Truth is immutable it is true and there is no error there in. Truths on the other hand are indeed relative...

Old 05-28-2012, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun queen View Post
There are truths and there is the TRUTH. Truth is immutable it is true and there is no error there in. Truths on the other hand are indeed relative...
sun queen with all respect...you twist it... here is how..

There can only be ONE TRUTH!
No truth is relative!!
It is true or it is not true, nothing in between!!

Example: The man made teaching of "Man is saved by faith ALONE"!
The truth is; Man is saved by FAITH!!
The LIE is; the ALONE part!
The twist comes when it is put together.. "Faith ALONE!"

sun queen Faith CAN'T be alone!!

TRUTH from the scriptures.. "God is LOVE!"
sun queen No man can be saved without God!

God COMMANDS>> "MUST LOVE"!
Do you understand the meaning of the word "MUST!"?

John 13:34
A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.

The protestant must reject the scriptures to believe the lie of "Salvation by faith ALONE!"
The man who believe faith saves must reject the COMMAND of God!!
Rejecting the COMMAND of God is NOT >>NOT<< having Faith in Jesus!

Dogknox

Old 05-28-2012, 09:25 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,813,287 times
TRUTH You hear the word out of the mouth of CHRIST. Filter the word down to it's essence. What is truth? The simple matter of it all is that truth means reality. It is black and white logic in my mind. Either it is reality or it is not. Either it is real or it is not.

Talk and debate the issues of the grey areas...and it is all for not. It is about law- Take a stone and hold it over your foot- let go the stone and the law has it that it falls and hits your foot- this is the law of gravity- This is an ultimate truth.

The world is run on deception and on common lies. Do you ever wonder why some people lie as a way of life and survival? Is it because they are strong and fit- or do they need to lie because they are weak? The truth is liars are weak..they attempt to twist and contort reality into something that will gain them an advantage..belief is strong- If you believe the lie- then the liar has control over you....

For instance- If the President lies and you accept that - then you are under control of the liar...if you believe in the liar..the liar has power- your power. If you understand what the truth is- and you do not send your empowering faith to the liar- The liar has no power.....that is the truth...reality gives one power and glory...

Old 05-28-2012, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
TRUTH You hear the word out of the mouth of CHRIST. Filter the word down to it's essence. What is truth? The simple matter of it all is that truth means reality. It is black and white logic in my mind. Either it is reality or it is not. Either it is real or it is not.

Talk and debate the issues of the grey areas...and it is all for not. It is about law- Take a stone and hold it over your foot- let go the stone and the law has it that it falls and hits your foot- this is the law of gravity- This is an ultimate truth.

The world is run on deception and on common lies. Do you ever wonder why some people lie as a way of life and survival? Is it because they are strong and fit- or do they need to lie because they are weak? The truth is liars are weak..they attempt to twist and contort reality into something that will gain them an advantage..belief is strong- If you believe the lie- then the liar has control over you....

For instance- If the President lies and you accept that - then you are under control of the liar...if you believe in the liar..the liar has power- your power. If you understand what the truth is- and you do not send your empowering faith to the liar- The liar has no power.....that is the truth...reality gives one power and glory...
Oleg Bach Good to meet you..
I agree with you 100% !
Satan is the father of lies!
TRUTH: Satan had his hand in the making of the thousands and thousands of protestant churches! Divide and Conquer!
The Chaos caused by all of these man made churches, claiming to have to only truth yet all teaching different, sends souls to Satan!

TRUTH: The Holy Spirit cannot err! The man in Protest MUST believe the Holy Spirit does err, or he would have to quit his protest! He would have to believe; Jesus did NOT leave the only Church he formed!
They would have to believe "Satan DID NOT overpower Jesus and take his body!"
FACT: If the Holy Spirit was to err, he would not be perfect; He would not be God! This fact proves, the Holy Spirit is NOT he cannot be with any man made protestant churches!
Oleg Bach TRUTH: The Holy Spirit does not cause Chaos or teach error!

Dogknox
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity