Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2012, 03:49 AM

6,387 posts, read 6,368,220 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend1111 View Post
Heaven would be Love in it's truest form. No seperation or unforgiveness. Each soul living in Love for each other and serving each other. Helping those who are not aware of Love and bringing them back home until each one is safe in the arms of Love.
Beautifully said!

Heaven is, to me, also this: reconciliation of all souls, finally knowing True Love.

God is indeed in heaven. And He is in us. We are now in heaven, when we are in communion with Him, learning to do Right.

Blessings!
brian
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2012, 04:09 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,669,981 times
Dogs. Lots of dogs. All my beloved dogs who got there before me.

I have a friend who died in a horrific motorcycle crash, then came back. The first question I asked him was, "did you see dogs? Were there dogs there."

He said yes, there are dogs there, but didn't elaborate.

He said he went fishing with his grandpa.

He said people don't talk there. They just know without talking.

Old 05-08-2012, 05:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Dogs. Lots of dogs. All my beloved dogs who got there before me.

I have a friend who died in a horrific motorcycle crash, then came back. The first question I asked him was, "did you see dogs? Were there dogs there."

He said yes, there are dogs there, but didn't elaborate.

He said he went fishing with his grandpa.

He said people don't talk there. They just know without talking.
Bad news: dogs aren't getting in. It says so right here in my Bible:

"For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie. " Revelation 22.16

Sorry..

Blessings,
brian

Old 05-08-2012, 07:08 AM

2,817 posts, read 3,461,258 times
i think for first few thousand years we will be saying to others " what the hell are you doing here?"

Old 05-08-2012, 07:15 AM

2,757 posts, read 4,001,235 times
^^^^

That, or either, "Oh no! YOU again?! Dang!"

Old 05-08-2012, 10:45 AM

5,893 posts, read 12,811,786 times
Reading Randy Alcorn's book entitled "Heaven" (based on Scripture) is radically changing what I THOUGHT Heaven was like and where it would be located.

Old 05-08-2012, 12:15 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,369,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahigherway View Post
Bad news: dogs aren't getting in. It says so right here in my Bible:

"For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie. " Revelation 22.16

Sorry..

Blessings,
brian
Three things:
1) Theologians (smart ones) warn against taking Revelations literally,
2) My dog, now deceased, deserves to be there more than some religious people I know, and
3) If you read all the "laundry lists" in Revelations, none of us will be going

Old 05-08-2012, 01:48 PM

5,965 posts, read 7,017,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahigherway View Post
A place where there are no hypocrites, where good is good and evil is evil, and where humility is esteemed a great and highly precious jewel.

Blessings,
brian

Where all things are made new and there is beauty everywhere, and no sin and death, no suffering and sorrow, a constant wave of love washing over all, with joy unspeakable and full of glory.

You know, of course, that we get a taste of heaven even while in these mortal bodies, particularly when we enter into worship. I was in a heavenly place yesterday while raking my back yard and worshipping God in song (with my ipod playing and I was saturated with such glorious thoughts about God while "working".

Old 05-08-2012, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartsong View Post

Where all things are made new and there is beauty everywhere, and no sin and death, no suffering and sorrow, a constant wave of love washing over all, with joy unspeakable and full of glory.

You know, of course, that we get a taste of heaven even while in these mortal bodies, particularly when we enter into worship. I was in a heavenly place yesterday while raking my back yard and worshipping God in song (with my ipod playing and I was saturated with such glorious thoughts about God while "working".
You were experiencing a bit of the Kingdom right there in your backyard!

Wherever we are, we are His creation! Even when we don't feel that Presence of Him within us, yet He has our hand upon us.

And what a beautiful thing to think of all men and women in worship of the Father together, in unity, in righteousness, in fellowship like we're supposed to be...

Blessings,
brian

Old 05-08-2012, 08:04 PM

14,882 posts, read 17,156,182 times
Quote:
Heaven would be Love in it's truest form. No seperation or unforgiveness. Each soul living in Love for each other and serving each other. Helping those who are not aware of Love and bringing them back home until each one is safe in the arms of Love.
Quote:
Beautifully said!

Heaven is, to me, also this: reconciliation of all souls, finally knowing True Love.

God is indeed in heaven. And He is in us. We are now in heaven, when we are in communion with Him, learning to do Right.

Blessings!
brian
Amen. Heaven to me is God. God = Love and heaven is when love is expressed in all - always. No more sin, separation, death, tension, confusion, misinformation, sickness, evil, corruption, just God being all in all, with the creation at peace, at rest in Him. God being fully expressed and experienced in all that He has created and all for His glory.

Each soul having love for the Creator and Jesus, and each and every other soul that God has created

And lots of music, all kinds of music, beautiful fragrances and many beautiful and fruitful adventures that God has prepared for us. God bless and peace.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity