U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Unread 05-27-2012, 02:59 PM

5,967 posts, read 1,773,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogknox View Post
Jerwade you are wrong to say..
The false SYNCRETISTIC beliefs of Christian Paganism are crumbling.

"The water of life, leads to the Spirit of Life; and Truth.
"

Does that scare you, Dogknox?

Last edited by Jerwade; 05-27-2012 at 03:16 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Unread 05-27-2012, 03:21 PM

467 posts, read 138,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
The false SYNCRETISTIC beliefs of Christian Paganism are crumbling.

"The water of life, leads to the Spirit of Life; and Truth.
"

Does that scare you, Dogknox?
Hello Jerwade Scriptures please!

I am Christian, thus I believe the scriptures!
John 3:5
Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit.

Jerwade Do you understand the meaning of the word "AND" as in "ALSO, PLUS, TOGETHER WITH"!???
NOT "Spirit ALONE"! "Water PLUS Spirit"!

If Jesus was telling Nicodemus he must be ALIVE, breathing HUMAN before he can be re-born then it would be implying some men can be living without being born! OR ..
Or some men are NOT born of woman, some might be HATCHED or found under a ROCK!

THINK: Do have to make sure the person standing in front of you and are talking to, is first ALIVE, a Human being born by a mother before you can have a conversation with him??

The fact Jesus is God tells me he KNOWS; Nicodemus is alive and born of a woman, he would not need to point it out!
The verse would have read..
Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are first born of woman and then the Spirit.

THINK right after Jesus tells Nicodemus he must be Born of Water & Spirit Jesus goes out and BAPTIZES with WATER!!!!

John 3:22
After this, Jesus and his disciples went out into the Judean countryside, where he spent some time with them, and baptized.
23 Now John also was baptizing at Aenon near Salim, because there was plenty of water, and people were coming and being baptized.

QUESTION: WHY..
Jerwade Why were the Disciples, Jesus and John baptizing at Aenon near Salim!!??

The Early Church Father's all taught "Baptism by WATER SAVES"!
The "Early Church Father's" are CHRISTIANS!!

Jerwade Christians believe the scriptures, LOGIC and the Early Church Father's!

Dogknox

Unread 05-27-2012, 03:41 PM

10,204 posts, read 7,886,499 times
Hi Dogknox,

Please read the responses on these posts in reference to the scripture you posted. You will see my position referenced in #'s 26-36. Take care and God bless.

When people die, they dont go to heaven or hell....

Unread 05-27-2012, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShanaBrown View Post
Hi Dogknox,

Please read the responses on these posts in reference to the scripture you posted. You will see my position referenced in #'s 26-36. Take care and God bless.

I read your posts..

ShanaBrown God loves all peoples..All are saved if they LOVE!
God is LOVE so all with LOVE have God!

I point out.. Death is NO more!
The body dies but that is not us.. It is just our earthly container!
All bodies die... But the person can't die!
All persons will live forever and ever and ever.. Eternity ... Up in heaven or down in Hell!

One with God or One with Satan!

Dogknox

Unread 05-27-2012, 04:01 PM

Quote:
I read your posts..

All persons will live forever and ever and ever.. Eternity ... Up in heaven or down in Hell!

Dogknox
Hi Dogknox, guess we'll have to agree to disagree. I do not believe that sin, death, and satan are greater than God's love and power to restore all to Himself. The scriptures support the belief in the restoration of all to God one day. Hell will not prevail. Jesus has been made heir of all. (Hebrews 1) God bless and peace.

Unread 05-27-2012, 04:13 PM

He is a miracle worker, believe it or not

Praise Him. God bless and peace.

Unread 05-27-2012, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Hi Dogknox, guess we'll have to agree to disagree. I do not believe that sin, death, and satan are greater than God's love and power to restore all to Himself. The scriptures support the belief in the restoration of all to God one day. Hell will not prevail. Jesus has been made heir of all. (Hebrews 1) God bless and peace.
??
I am confused.. Who believes death and sin are greater.. Not me I believe the scriptures!
1) There is NO death.. all will live forever!
2) The sinner the man with NO love will not enter heaven!
3) All who do NOT enter heaven can't die>>death is no more!
4) All who do not enter heaven go down the the eternal fire!

Eternal 1. without beginning or end; lasting forever; always existing (opposed to temporal): eternal life.
2. perpetual; ceaseless; endless.

Jesus is the JUDGE the JUDGEMENT starts below..!
Jesus is JUDGING souls at the end of the world. Matt 25:31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne.
32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats.
33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

Matthew 25:41
“Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.

Christians believe the scriptures.. I am CHRISTIAN!!
ShanaBrown Believe in Jesus, trust his WORDS not the error you have been TAUGHT!!

ETERNAL FIRE means Forever!!!
ShanaBrown Rejecting the scriptures >IS rejecting Jesus!

Dogknox

Unread 05-27-2012, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Hi Dogknox,

I read your posts..

Dogknox

Unread 05-27-2012, 08:07 PM

Dogknox, anyone who remains in an eternal hell is in spiritual death. I do not believe that hell, death, or satan can keep those for whom Christ died from being reconciled to God and neither can man's "free will". God has all power and Jesus has been made heir of all. Satan, death, and hell do not get to keep any for all of eternity. Jesus is to fill all things. There are many scriptures that show that some words that have been translated as "eternal" do not literally mean "eternal". There have been many discussions of this on the forms, so that is not a valid argument to me. God loves all people and God will eventually be in all people (1 Corinthians 15) He is the Savior of all men. God bless and peace

Unread 05-27-2012, 08:10 PM

How about this, Dogknox? A simple yes or no will do

Do you believe that it is God's will for all people to be saved?

God bless and peace.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $74,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity