Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-06-2012, 06:08 AM

951 posts, read 1,045,462 times

Advertisements

One man who warned America, Britain and her Commonwealth nations and also the rest of the world began speaking out publicly back in the fall of 1933. He died in 1986 at the age of 93 and his warning is still going out today.

He proved through the Scriptures and other secular sources that America and Britain and her accompanying commonwealth of nations are the modern day descents of two sons of Joseph who was one of twelve sons of Jacob. He proved that America and Britain have received the birthright blessings promised to Abraham and pointed out all the great wealth and resources in the world that both of us have possessed now or at some time in the past. He also pointed out that as prophesied we have possessed the gates of our enemies which we see in our possession of great critical narrow passages around the globe such as the Panama Canal, Suez Canal, the Strait of Gibraltar, etc. And because of all of our increasing sins he warned of the coming destruction of our nations.

Here is a quote from one of his writings:

"God warns us through prophecy that our sins are fast increasing. And now the day of reckoning is here! The foreign sword always has attacked us. In this fearful, awesome atomic age, World War III will start with nuclear devastation unleashed on London, Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool, New York, Washington, Philadelphia, Detroit, Chicago, Pittsburgh, without warning! God help our nations to wake up before it’s too late!"

And the Bible does prophesy that cities will be laid waste which suggests nuclear weapons. Today, one nuclear bomb can completely destroy an entire city.

Here is the prophecy in Leviticus 26 in the Revised Standard Version that shows that cities will be destroyed:

31 And I will lay your cities waste, and will make your sanctuaries desolate, and I will not smell your pleasing odors.
32 And I will devastate the land, so that your enemies who settle in it shall be astonished at it.
33 And I will scatter you among the nations, and I will unsheathe the sword after you; and your land shall be a desolation, and your cities shall be a waste.

There is a rising super power in Europe today out of which will arise ten nations that will be the actual 7th and final resurrection of the ancient Roman Empire. At the very heart of this rising political, economic and religious super power identified in Revelation as the Beast will be the nation of Germany.

The people of Germany today are the descendants of the ancient Assyrians that are mentioned in the Bible. The Assyrians overcame and took the northern ten tribes of Israel captive and removed them from their lands for all of their idolatry and Sabbath-breaking and other sins against God.

So, the modern day descendants of ancient Assyrians will lead the other nine nations that are now part of this coming powerhouse in Europe into attacking and destroying America, Britain and her Commonwealth nations which are the modern day descendants of the leading nations of the ancient northern ten tribes Israel because of most of all the same sins -- idolatry, Sabbath-breaking and other sins against God. The survivors will be taken captive and brought to Europe and other places as was prophesied in Leviticus 26. So, the destruction of America and Great Britain and their being taken captive and removed from their lands is almost an exact parallel to what happened to the northern ten tribes of ancient Israel. History repeats itself.

WAKE UP, AMERICA!! Repent and turn to God and put away all the evils that are causing us to sin against God! A combination of ten nations out of this rising super power in Europe will attack America, Britain and her Commonwealth nations with devastating nuclear weapons without warning! But you are being warned today, if you will only take heed! Wake up, and let everyone of us repent of all of our sins against God and turn to God with our whole hearts! Let us all keep God's Commandments, His Holy Sabbaths and do all the things that are pleasing in His sight!

Again, I say, WAKE UP!! Turn to God before it is TOO LATE!!
Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2012, 06:19 AM
B87

11,769 posts, read 10,535,888 times
No.

Old 08-06-2012, 08:47 AM

4,684 posts, read 6,078,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tthttf View Post
One man who warned America, Britain and her Commonwealth nations and also the rest of the world began speaking out publicly back in the fall of 1933. He died in 1986 at the age of 93 and his warning is still going out today.

He proved through the Scriptures and other secular sources that America and Britain and her accompanying commonwealth of nations are the modern day descents of two sons of Joseph who was one of twelve sons of Jacob. He proved that America and Britain have received the birthright blessings promised to Abraham and pointed out all the great wealth and resources in the world that both of us have possessed now or at some time in the past. He also pointed out that as prophesied we have possessed the gates of our enemies which we see in our possession of great critical narrow passages around the globe such as the Panama Canal, Suez Canal, the Strait of Gibraltar, etc. And because of all of our increasing sins he warned of the coming destruction of our nations.

Here is a quote from one of his writings:

"God warns us through prophecy that our sins are fast increasing. And now the day of reckoning is here! The foreign sword always has attacked us. In this fearful, awesome atomic age, World War III will start with nuclear devastation unleashed on London, Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool, New York, Washington, Philadelphia, Detroit, Chicago, Pittsburgh, without warning! God help our nations to wake up before it’s too late!"

And the Bible does prophesy that cities will be laid waste which suggests nuclear weapons. Today, one nuclear bomb can completely destroy an entire city.

Here is the prophecy in Leviticus 26 in the Revised Standard Version that shows that cities will be destroyed:

31 And I will lay your cities waste, and will make your sanctuaries desolate, and I will not smell your pleasing odors.
32 And I will devastate the land, so that your enemies who settle in it shall be astonished at it.
33 And I will scatter you among the nations, and I will unsheathe the sword after you; and your land shall be a desolation, and your cities shall be a waste.

There is a rising super power in Europe today out of which will arise ten nations that will be the actual 7th and final resurrection of the ancient Roman Empire. At the very heart of this rising political, economic and religious super power identified in Revelation as the Beast will be the nation of Germany.

The people of Germany today are the descendants of the ancient Assyrians that are mentioned in the Bible. The Assyrians overcame and took the northern ten tribes of Israel captive and removed them from their lands for all of their idolatry and Sabbath-breaking and other sins against God.

So, the modern day descendants of ancient Assyrians will lead the other nine nations that are now part of this coming powerhouse in Europe into attacking and destroying America, Britain and her Commonwealth nations which are the modern day descendants of the leading nations of the ancient northern ten tribes Israel because of most of all the same sins -- idolatry, Sabbath-breaking and other sins against God. The survivors will be taken captive and brought to Europe and other places as was prophesied in Leviticus 26. So, the destruction of America and Great Britain and their being taken captive and removed from their lands is almost an exact parallel to what happened to the northern ten tribes of ancient Israel. History repeats itself.

WAKE UP, AMERICA!! Repent and turn to God and put away all the evils that are causing us to sin against God! A combination of ten nations out of this rising super power in Europe will attack America, Britain and her Commonwealth nations with devastating nuclear weapons without warning! But you are being warned today, if you will only take heed! Wake up, and let everyone of us repent of all of our sins against God and turn to God with our whole hearts! Let us all keep God's Commandments, His Holy Sabbaths and do all the things that are pleasing in His sight!

Again, I say, WAKE UP!! Turn to God before it is TOO LATE!!
-------------------------

You might wanna be careful what you wish for, you could very well end up standing in one of those so called city's you listed when one of these so called nukes go off and wipes out that city. You can speak stuff into existence.

Old 08-07-2012, 05:01 AM

377 posts, read 573,431 times
I discovered when I was 65YO, in a Garland elementary school, (born 1929) to my dismay that the USA is already tuned into god. The official flag pledge and USA motto. So when I found that out I've been publicly asking folks to replace "the Lord" with YHWH the real name we're supposed to recognize. In fact, UK officially has always accepted the Bible. What our Anglo problem is that we've got to get more buyers of HaKoran and use the appropriate Suras such as Sura 3:3 familiarly here in the USA. UK might follow. Get all your Hebrew skilled compatriots to discuss publicly here on City-Data, this book. I already own it. I do not have a Hebrew vocabulary committed to memory. So I depend on those that do to buy and discuss this book right now. Certainly every Jewish Chaplain should be allowed to do this. The Koran (Hebrew)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity