U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 07-29-2012, 12:00 PM
 
951 posts, read 828,218 times
Reputation: 75

Advertisements

In the Bible, we read that Abraham had been promised great blessings from Almighty God. The great spiritual blessings were to come through the House of Judah — Jesus Christ. But the great physical blessings which many people seem to overlook were to come through the House of Israel.

The great birthright blessings which were physical and material were passed from Abraham to Isaac, to Jacob and then to Joseph, that is to his two sons Ephraim and Manasseh.

The peoples of Ephraim today are the Anglo-Saxons of Britain and her Commonwealth nations which are the “company” of nations as prophesied. The Anglo-Saxons of America are Manasseh. We have both fulfilled the prophesy of possessing the gates of our enemies in the Panama Canal, Gibraltar, Suez Canal, etc.

The birthright blessings were normally to go to the first-born male. Reuben, who many of the French people today are descended from, was Jacob’s eldest son. But Reuben committed incest with Jacob’s concubine and lost the fabulous birthright promises.

Do you realize that God gave Joseph a severe test before giving his descendants the birthright blessings? Whereas Reuben failed the test of sexual purity, Joseph passed.

The Bible reveals that Joseph was sold into slavery and eventually became the servant of a man named Potiphar an officer of Pharaoh. God blessed Potiphar for Joseph’s sake to such a degree that Potiphar made Joseph overseer of all that he had.

Then Potiphar’s wife tried to get Joseph to have sex with her. He refused and told her that he would not commit this great sin against God. She kept harassing him day after day and finally one day she tore off a piece of his clothing as he fled from her. She then lied to her husband that Joseph tried to have sex with her and showed his torn clothing as evidence. So Potiphar had Joseph put in prison.

What a severe trial Joseph had to endure. Here we see that he keeps God’s commandment and then ends up being thrown into prison as a reward. But in the process of all this, Joseph had qualified where Reuben had failed. God then knew that Joseph had proved he was the one to replace Reuben as the recipient of the birthright blessings. Then Joseph with the help of God went on to eventually become the second most powerful man in Egypt, second only to Pharaoh.

So instead of the French people many of whom are the modern day descendents of Reuben today receiving the great wealth, it is the Anglo-Saxons of Britain and America that have experienced the great prosperity promised to Abraham. The control of sexual desire made the difference. Sinning against God was more important to Joseph than it was to Reuben. The big question is whether it is important to the descendants of Joseph today.

Is it America and Britain? Would you have said no like our great ancestor Joseph? Would you have endured hardships of prison to keep yourself spotless before God?

Do you realize that adultery and homosexuality are capital crimes before God? Do you also realize that God will bring His fierce wrath upon a nation that disregards His commandments?

We are sinning like the people of Sodom and Gomorrah! God will not be mocked by our sexual depravity. As God stripped the birthright blessings from Reuben, He will strip them from us. All of you who think homosexuality and adultery are alright had better think that Britain’s and America’s status as third-world nations is alright too, because God is cursing our nations! If you think the recent disasters have been terrible, you haven’t seen anything yet!

WAKE UP, BRITAIN AND AMERICA!! Reuben failed the test of sexual purity! Joseph passed! We are failing miserably! Put away sexual immorality and keep all of God’s Commandments and Holy Sabbaths before it is too late! And be as sexually pure as Joseph was and pray that God will stop stripping away our birthright blessings that were promised to Abraham!

Again, I say, WAKE UP!!. RETURN TO GOD BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!!


May God grant you eyes to see and understand this,

Donald Raymond Wheatley
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-29-2012, 12:36 PM
 
Location: US
27,953 posts, read 15,039,743 times
Reputation: 1734
Quote:
Originally Posted by tthttf View Post
In the Bible, we read that Abraham had been promised great blessings from Almighty God. The great spiritual blessings were to come through the House of Judah — Jesus Christ. But the great physical blessings which many people seem to overlook were to come through the House of Israel.

The great birthright blessings which were physical and material were passed from Abraham to Isaac, to Jacob and then to Joseph, that is to his two sons Ephraim and Manasseh.

The peoples of Ephraim today are the Anglo-Saxons of Britain and her Commonwealth nations which are the “company” of nations as prophesied. The Anglo-Saxons of America are Manasseh. We have both fulfilled the prophesy of possessing the gates of our enemies in the Panama Canal, Gibraltar, Suez Canal, etc.

The birthright blessings were normally to go to the first-born male. Reuben, who many of the French people today are descended from, was Jacob’s eldest son. But Reuben committed incest with Jacob’s concubine and lost the fabulous birthright promises.

Do you realize that God gave Joseph a severe test before giving his descendants the birthright blessings? Whereas Reuben failed the test of sexual purity, Joseph passed.

The Bible reveals that Joseph was sold into slavery and eventually became the servant of a man named Potiphar an officer of Pharaoh. God blessed Potiphar for Joseph’s sake to such a degree that Potiphar made Joseph overseer of all that he had.

Then Potiphar’s wife tried to get Joseph to have sex with her. He refused and told her that he would not commit this great sin against God. She kept harassing him day after day and finally one day she tore off a piece of his clothing as he fled from her. She then lied to her husband that Joseph tried to have sex with her and showed his torn clothing as evidence. So Potiphar had Joseph put in prison.

What a severe trial Joseph had to endure. Here we see that he keeps God’s commandment and then ends up being thrown into prison as a reward. But in the process of all this, Joseph had qualified where Reuben had failed. God then knew that Joseph had proved he was the one to replace Reuben as the recipient of the birthright blessings. Then Joseph with the help of God went on to eventually become the second most powerful man in Egypt, second only to Pharaoh.

So instead of the French people many of whom are the modern day descendents of Reuben today receiving the great wealth, it is the Anglo-Saxons of Britain and America that have experienced the great prosperity promised to Abraham. The control of sexual desire made the difference. Sinning against God was more important to Joseph than it was to Reuben. The big question is whether it is important to the descendants of Joseph today.

Is it America and Britain? Would you have said no like our great ancestor Joseph? Would you have endured hardships of prison to keep yourself spotless before God?

Do you realize that adultery and homosexuality are capital crimes before God? Do you also realize that God will bring His fierce wrath upon a nation that disregards His commandments?

We are sinning like the people of Sodom and Gomorrah! God will not be mocked by our sexual depravity. As God stripped the birthright blessings from Reuben, He will strip them from us. All of you who think homosexuality and adultery are alright had better think that Britain’s and America’s status as third-world nations is alright too, because God is cursing our nations! If you think the recent disasters have been terrible, you haven’t seen anything yet!

WAKE UP, BRITAIN AND AMERICA!! Reuben failed the test of sexual purity! Joseph passed! We are failing miserably! Put away sexual immorality and keep all of God’s Commandments and Holy Sabbaths before it is too late! And be as sexually pure as Joseph was and pray that God will stop stripping away our birthright blessings that were promised to Abraham!

Again, I say, WAKE UP!!. RETURN TO GOD BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!!


May God grant you eyes to see and understand this,

Donald Raymond Wheatley
Huh????...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-29-2012, 01:03 PM
 
910 posts, read 1,084,021 times
Reputation: 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by tthttf View Post
In the Bible, we read that Abraham had been promised great blessings from Almighty God. The great spiritual blessings were to come through the House of Judah — Jesus Christ. But the great physical blessings which many people seem to overlook were to come through the House of Israel.

The great birthright blessings which were physical and material were passed from Abraham to Isaac, to Jacob and then to Joseph, that is to his two sons Ephraim and Manasseh.

The peoples of Ephraim today are the Anglo-Saxons of Britain and her Commonwealth nations which are the “company” of nations as prophesied. The Anglo-Saxons of America are Manasseh. We have both fulfilled the prophesy of possessing the gates of our enemies in the Panama Canal, Gibraltar, Suez Canal, etc.

The birthright blessings were normally to go to the first-born male. Reuben, who many of the French people today are descended from, was Jacob’s eldest son. But Reuben committed incest with Jacob’s concubine and lost the fabulous birthright promises.

Do you realize that God gave Joseph a severe test before giving his descendants the birthright blessings? Whereas Reuben failed the test of sexual purity, Joseph passed.

The Bible reveals that Joseph was sold into slavery and eventually became the servant of a man named Potiphar an officer of Pharaoh. God blessed Potiphar for Joseph’s sake to such a degree that Potiphar made Joseph overseer of all that he had.

Then Potiphar’s wife tried to get Joseph to have sex with her. He refused and told her that he would not commit this great sin against God. She kept harassing him day after day and finally one day she tore off a piece of his clothing as he fled from her. She then lied to her husband that Joseph tried to have sex with her and showed his torn clothing as evidence. So Potiphar had Joseph put in prison.

What a severe trial Joseph had to endure. Here we see that he keeps God’s commandment and then ends up being thrown into prison as a reward. But in the process of all this, Joseph had qualified where Reuben had failed. God then knew that Joseph had proved he was the one to replace Reuben as the recipient of the birthright blessings. Then Joseph with the help of God went on to eventually become the second most powerful man in Egypt, second only to Pharaoh.

So instead of the French people many of whom are the modern day descendents of Reuben today receiving the great wealth, it is the Anglo-Saxons of Britain and America that have experienced the great prosperity promised to Abraham. The control of sexual desire made the difference. Sinning against God was more important to Joseph than it was to Reuben. The big question is whether it is important to the descendants of Joseph today.

Is it America and Britain? Would you have said no like our great ancestor Joseph? Would you have endured hardships of prison to keep yourself spotless before God?

Do you realize that adultery and homosexuality are capital crimes before God? Do you also realize that God will bring His fierce wrath upon a nation that disregards His commandments?

We are sinning like the people of Sodom and Gomorrah! God will not be mocked by our sexual depravity. As God stripped the birthright blessings from Reuben, He will strip them from us. All of you who think homosexuality and adultery are alright had better think that Britain’s and America’s status as third-world nations is alright too, because God is cursing our nations! If you think the recent disasters have been terrible, you haven’t seen anything yet!

WAKE UP, BRITAIN AND AMERICA!! Reuben failed the test of sexual purity! Joseph passed! We are failing miserably! Put away sexual immorality and keep all of God’s Commandments and Holy Sabbaths before it is too late! And be as sexually pure as Joseph was and pray that God will stop stripping away our birthright blessings that were promised to Abraham!

Again, I say, WAKE UP!!. RETURN TO GOD BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!!


May God grant you eyes to see and understand this,

Donald Raymond Wheatley
Donald, I like your write up, but you will get 'slaughtered' here. Some folks think its alright to condone anything just to be politically correct. I love everybody, but It will be most unkind of me to lie to you, by approving something I know is wrong. The Fall of Babylon, as described in Rev is nothing but the fall of America and the fall of great civilizations. Daniel foresaw it as well. Most times, these events are inevitable. The events that will lead to the fall. The word of God must come to pass.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-29-2012, 01:44 PM
 
951 posts, read 828,218 times
Reputation: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlbron View Post
Donald, I like your write up, but you will get 'slaughtered' here. Some folks think its alright to condone anything just to be politically correct. I love everybody, but It will be most unkind of me to lie to you, by approving something I know is wrong. The Fall of Babylon, as described in Rev is nothing but the fall of America and the fall of great civilizations. Daniel foresaw it as well. Most times, these events are inevitable. The events that will lead to the fall. The word of God must come to pass.
No I'll have to disagree with you. The rising Beast Power in Europe will destroy our nation and the survivors will be taken captive into other nations and will be gathered and brought back to Palestine at the Return of Christ.

It is the Beast Power in Europe who will exchange attacks with Russia and a combined military alliance of asian nations that have a 200,000,000 man army to try to conquer them.

And then comes the climatic battle at the very end when Christ returns and defeats all these armies and then begins the reign of Jesus Christ on this earth as King of kings and Lord of lords...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-30-2012, 12:59 AM
 
Location: US
27,953 posts, read 15,039,743 times
Reputation: 1734
Quote:
Originally Posted by tthttf View Post
No I'll have to disagree with you. The rising Beast Power in Europe will destroy our nation and the survivors will be taken captive into other nations and will be gathered and brought back to Palestine at the Return of Christ.

It is the Beast Power in Europe who will exchange attacks with Russia and a combined military alliance of asian nations that have a 200,000,000 man army to try to conquer them.

And then comes the climatic battle at the very end when Christ returns and defeats all these armies and then begins the reign of Jesus Christ on this earth as King of kings and Lord of lords...
You do know that when Yeshua comes back and sets His millennial kingdom up, after the thousand years Satan will be loosed upon the earth and he will gather his armies from the four corners of the earth to do battle with Yeshua...Armmageddon?...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-30-2012, 05:30 AM
 
951 posts, read 828,218 times
Reputation: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
You do know that when Yeshua comes back and sets His millennial kingdom up, after the thousand years Satan will be loosed upon the earth and he will gather his armies from the four corners of the earth to do battle with Yeshua...Armmageddon?...
Yes, Revelation 20.

Followed by the 2nd Resurrection.

The 2nd Resurrection has a Judgment period of, we think may be, 100 years (Isa 65) in which all those who were not called to be in the 1st Resurrection in their first life will be given a chance to have eternal life. They will be given instructions about keeping God's Law and will be given God's Holy Spirit and will be judged during this period. Here all who ever lived, even 1000's of years before Christ was on the earth, will be given their opportunity to be in the Kingdom of God. Every human being that has ever lived will have had a fair opportunity to be born again into the Kingdom of God. The judgments of God are just and fair for all.

Then, possibly coinciding with the end of the Judgment period of the 2nd Resurrection, there will be:

The 3rd Resurrection.

All who rejected God after they had been given His Holy Spirit and refused to obey God and turned back to the world will come up in a resurrection and will be immediately sentenced to die the 2nd death and will be cast into the Lake of Fire where they will be burned up and be destroyed forever, Not tormented forever like Satan and his demons will be, but totally burned up by intense fire and they will become ashes under the feet of the righteous. (If the erroneous doctrine of people being roasted forever in Gehenna Fire were true, then that would mean that Jesus Christ would right now be screaming in agony and would be roasting forever and ever to pay the penalty for our sins. Obviously, He is not. He sits at the right-hand of God Almighty until it is time for His return to begin the Millennial reign. Human beings are combustible and burn up but Satan and his demons are not combustible and their spirit bodies are not consumed by fire, a chemical process that has no effect on spirit beings.)

And then....THE BEGINNING........
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-30-2012, 06:53 AM
 
6,822 posts, read 5,148,247 times
Reputation: 3729
If America is not The Babylon than it must definitely be a major offshoot from the main source. There's a lot of debate on this and no need to go there. It's pretty clear that this nation has backslide to Sodom and Gomorrah type levels. God says Babylon is a golden cup in his hands with the nations being mad from the drinking from it's fornication. (Jer 50,51). So God is allowing all of this. We just got to stop drinking from the cup and be separate.

The presidential condoning of same sex marriages could be near tipping the point of no return. It's amazing actually just how quickly this nation has degenerated from Christian values.

As for the coming World Leader, we know he rises up out of the "sea" which many interpret as the Gentile nations making a political rise to power. He apparently will fill a very great vacuum of world leadership "uniting" the World as One in Politics, Economics, Religion, etc.

The motto of the enemy is apparently "Order out of Chaos"... symbolized as the Phoenix (symbolizing resurrection of Osiris-Horus <type of AntiChrist "King">) rising out of the ashes.

Out of fear and confusion the world at large will embrace him. From what I've conjectured, he evidently is going to lead mankind into the next stage of our "evolution" or 7th "Epoch" elevating man to a state of apopiosis/consciousness in which we can be "enlightened" like him. All of mankind must be on the same "frequency" as one for the upcoming "paradigm shift". Possibly this could be to summon the return of the "space brother" "gods" through occultic practices. Any type of "Rapture" senario could be explained as those that were not "evolved" enough for the paradigm shift (2 Thessalonians 2:7-12).

All detractors will be seen as against peace and the existence of the human race and be "re-educated". All must be at peace in the Atlantis Aquarian Promised Utopia Socialistic Superstate.

Christians and Jews will be seen as the primary group that has been keeping mankind back from this evolutionary step and the blamed for all wars, greed, etc...We see this know with the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion.

All pretty wild speculations, but it is what I've come across in researching their "new age". It does seem to line up to what the Bible says pretty clear.

Bottom line is rejecting Jesus Christ as YHWH God on a global Scale will initiate his return and what the Bible refers to as the "Day of YHWH" in over 80 places prophesied in both the old and new testament.

The Lord describes it as follows:

Isaiah 13:7-9

7 Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man's heart shall melt:

8 And they shall be afraid: pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them; they shall be in pain as a woman that travaileth: they shall be amazed one at another; their faces shall be as flames.

9 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.



1 Thessalonians 5:1-3

1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.

2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.




[img[http://seeker401.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/popebenedictxvipopebenedictxvifarewelleuq5aygwjf8l .jpg[/img]


the Pope Benedict XVI Denies Jesus is the Christ (Messiah) - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-30-2012, 09:21 AM
 
951 posts, read 828,218 times
Reputation: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
You do know that when Yeshua comes back and sets His millennial kingdom up, after the thousand years Satan will be loosed upon the earth and he will gather his armies from the four corners of the earth to do battle with Yeshua...Armmageddon?...
And Armageddon, actually occurs at the time just before the Return of Christ when all of the European Beast Power's armies and the armies of the opposing Russia, China and Asian alliance of nations gather on the plains surrounding Meggiddo.

The one in Revelation 20 is about a 1,000 years later.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-01-2012, 09:42 AM
 
Location: Gulf Coast Texas
28,446 posts, read 15,427,246 times
Reputation: 11377
Regarding the OP...

Everyone born beyond Jacob (Israel) is Israeli. The entire tribe got the promised land from Canaan and got separated the portions into each of the tribes (substitute Dan and Levi with the two sons of Joseph). Don't know where you got Rueben to France and Ephraim to the UK.

The Europeans likely descended from Noah's son Japeth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-04-2012, 09:44 AM
 
Location: Somerset, Kentucky
473 posts, read 615,715 times
Reputation: 112
Not to change the subject or anything--BUT--My maiden name is Saxon. The only time I tried to trace my family tree it kept taking me back all the way to clans and then it said---to Adam and Eve. There are very few Saxons with the original spelling. I went back through Charlamagne to Barbarians to Adam and Eve. Never heard of a connection to Manasseh or Ephraim.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top