Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2012, 01:11 AM

16,433 posts, read 22,121,088 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Do some better research than Wikipedia...Benjamin Franklin was not on any Masonic Rosters, though he was a friend of the Masons, he was not himself a Mason...
Neither was Jefferson, though it was recorded in the minutes of a lodge that he visited once.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2012, 01:26 AM

1,767 posts, read 2,340,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post

Neither was Jefferson, though it was recorded in the minutes of a lodge that he visited once.

I said Jefferson was a deist.

Jefferson was an antichrist who rewrote the Bible purposefully removing all references to Jesus' miracles and deity.

Old 08-23-2012, 02:52 AM

You have presented some historical truths unrecognized by most and not taught in history classes. The Jacobins called each other "Jacques" in symbolic remembrance of Jacques De Molay, the last Grand master of the Knights Templar. However, I am convinced that today the Masonic Order is merely one small cog in a huge machine. The international financial houses are where to look.

Old 08-23-2012, 03:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by king's highway View Post
I said Jefferson was a deist.

Jefferson was an antichrist who rewrote the Bible purposefully removing all references to Jesus' miracles and deity.

Yes, and it makes it hard for me to think he was as intelligent as history makes him out to be. What a pointless exercise.

Old 08-23-2012, 10:17 AM

Quote:

Yes, and it makes it hard for me to think he was as intelligent as history makes him out to be. What a pointless exercise.

Jefferson was a product of the "Age of Enlightenment" which turned the idea of "god" into an unknown abstract
that wound up the universe like a clock, then left for whereabouts unknown. In other words, like the freemasons,
deists acknowledge an impersonal "unknown" god who left man in control... not the God of Israel, Jesus Christ,
who actively directs and interacts with His creation.

Old 08-23-2012, 10:36 AM

Quote:

You have presented some historical truths unrecognized by most and not taught in history classes. The Jacobins called each other "Jacques" in symbolic remembrance of Jacques De Molay, the last Grand master of the Knights Templar. However, I am convinced that today the Masonic Order is merely one small cog in a huge machine. The international financial houses are where to look.

Both of these two beasts, freemasons [and their spawn, the USA] and Israelis influence international finance.
And don't forget... in Rev 13... it is the "dragon" who gives power and controls the beasts. Identifying the dragon
would probably get me banned.

These three entities in Rev 13, dragon, first beast and second beast are also called the dragon, beast and false prophet
in Revelation 16. The term, false prophet [the second beast who looks like a lamb but speaks like a dragon] refers to the
Israelis, who are actually Edomite impostors who now occupy and pervert God's Holy Land. They personify a false prophecy,
saying they fulfill the Ezekiel 37 prophecy [regathering of the descendants of ancient Israelites] when in fact, they fulfill
the Ezekiel 36 prophecy that says Edom will maliciously occupy God's ancient land for plunder.

Old 08-23-2012, 10:55 AM

32,530 posts, read 21,861,394 times
Quote:
Identifying the dragon
would probably get me banned.
(whispering in King's Highway's ear>)...'Go ahead, do it...

Old 08-23-2012, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post

(whispering in King's Highway's ear>)...'Go ahead, do it...

If one has read enough of my posts... on here and on the political forum,
one doesn't have too read too much between the lines to figure it out.

Old 08-25-2012, 10:06 AM

32,530 posts, read 21,861,394 times
Quote:

go ahead...just speak the name....

Old 08-25-2012, 10:53 AM

6,822 posts, read 6,602,185 times
Quote:

It's not the owner of the City Data forum is it?

Why would they ban you for mentioning Mitch Romney.

I'm not sure he could get popular vote let alone the "whole world" wandering after him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity