Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2012, 03:56 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,360,776 times

Advertisements

The Serpent seed Doctrine?

Thank you for the reminder, that it is the murderer from the beginning (mankind), who is at fault for these horrific actions and blood sacrifices.

“A premeditated killing of one human being by another; and their animal sacrifices.”
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2012, 10:07 PM

4,346 posts, read 6,618,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IbeWishing View Post
LOL so sorry my Brother,

Just trying to find out about this Doctrine, I like the site Thank You,.,.,.,. studying to find the truth!!

Thanks
Ibe
Okay - now I get it. Total egg on my face, not the first time. God speed in your quest.

The leader of the folks I grew up with ultimately denounced it (the literal serpent seed doctrine) and said he realized it was spiritual.

Old 09-02-2012, 02:43 AM

5,965 posts, read 7,018,151 times
Isn't there a scripture in the New Testament that says it is a waste of time to study genealogy if you are considering spiritual matters? Of course Science can benefit us through the study of genetics, but it doesn't do a darned thing for the spirit of man to look into his gene pool.

Old 09-02-2012, 05:26 AM

155 posts, read 163,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartsong View Post
Isn't there a scripture in the New Testament that says it is a waste of time to study genealogy if you are considering spiritual matters? Of course Science can benefit us through the study of genetics, but it doesn't do a darned thing for the spirit of man to look into his gene pool.
Good morning Heartsong,

a waste of time to study genealogy

LOL, not sure but seems I do remember one that said to study to show yourself approved.
That’s interesting though; if you find it please get back to me. You know friend if you think about it, genealogy is really very important.

Starting with you, one can see where you came from, those who knows you! Your Mother and Father of course. And as with each of your Parents, their Parents, Thus you’re Grand Parents! And continuing back till,till,till hum lets see the question:

which came first the egg or the chicken?

Well any who, the chicken of course LOL

I don’t know how in-depth one’s thought’s are, but it goes back to the beginning, where it started. And what the word teaches us, our Fathers Letter “the Bible” declares the beginning to the end, So in the garden of Eve, In Genesis we have Flesh bodies of Adam and Eve obviously of one Nationality,.

We all know about DNA to some degree, Genetics

So Let’s just say , if I’m a Mexican descendant, and you’re Caucasian descendant, and Adam and Eve was Chinese descendant.

Where does that leave you and I? Where did we come from?

Our Father Declares This, “In His Letter to Us the Bible”

(Behold I have told you all thing’s )

The question is; who wants to know the Gospel= The Truth!

For it is written

Ibe a Disciple of Jesus Christ
Ibe In His Service

Last edited by IbeWishing; 09-02-2012 at 05:34 AM..

Old 09-02-2012, 05:02 PM

1,320 posts, read 1,247,650 times
Quote:
Ok Then who can explain these scripture's for me? What does Jesus mean here?

John 8:37-47

37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.
38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.
39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.
40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.
41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.
42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?
47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Who has ears to hear?

Ibe In His Service

I have ears... the meaning of this scripture is simple. The Jews did not really know God, or Abraham, for that matter. They knew another father because that's what drove them. If they knew the truth which stood in front of them they would have known the real father. The truth spoke but they believed a lie. If your focus is on seeds in this scripture then you are not understanding the meaning.

Old 09-02-2012, 10:44 PM

Quote:
LOL so sorry my Brother,

Just trying to find out about this Doctrine, I like the site Thank You,.,.,.,. studying to find the truth!!

Thanks
Ibe

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstborn888 View Post
Okay - now I get it. Total egg on my face, not the first time. God speed in your quest.

The leader of the folks I grew up with ultimately denounced it (the literal serpent seed doctrine) and said he realized it was spiritual.
Quote:
Good morning Heartsong,

a waste of time to study genealogy

LOL, not sure but seems I do remember one that said to study to show yourself approved.
That’s interesting though; if you find it please get back to me. You know friend if you think about it, genealogy is really very important.

Starting with you, one can see where you came from, those who knows you! Your Mother and Father of course. And as with each of your Parents, their Parents, Thus you’re Grand Parents! And continuing back till,till,till hum lets see the question:

which came first the egg or the chicken?

Well any who, the chicken of course LOL

I don’t know how in-depth one’s thought’s are, but it goes back to the beginning, where it started. And what the word teaches us, our Fathers Letter “the Bible” declares the beginning to the end, So in the garden of Eve, In Genesis we have Flesh bodies of Adam and Eve obviously of one Nationality,.

We all know about DNA to some degree, Genetics

So Let’s just say , if I’m a Mexican descendant, and you’re Caucasian descendant, and Adam and Eve was Chinese descendant.

Where does that leave you and I? Where did we come from?

Our Father Declares This, “In His Letter to Us the Bible”

(Behold I have told you all thing’s )

The question is; who wants to know the Gospel= The Truth!

For it is written

Ibe In His Service
See - I'll go along that it's all interesting and stuff. May I ask how long you have been seeking this "truth" and how convinced you are?

Old 09-03-2012, 12:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartsong View Post
1 tim 1:4 "nor to pay attention to myths and endless genealogies, which give rise to mere speculation rather than furthering the administration of God which is by faith".

Which would be my next question to the serpent seed believers. In their deep revelatory insight into the mysteries of mankind's origin and why we are here - what is their plan of action? Since you are studying this ibe - why don't you inform us? That's one thing I was never told growing up. If modern Jews are the seed of the devil then what are we to do about it? Of course - the whole doctrine just leads to more senseless hate and possibly violence.

Before my childhood friend denounced the serpent seed doctrine (which he taught for many years) he noticed more skinheads, KKK and hate groups showing up at the Christian rallies. Like I said - the KKK and Nazis LOVE this superior/inferior - good/evil race talk. It is at the heart of their very reason for existing.

This is like bad science fiction. So God creates Adam and Eve in HIS image but damn.... - God's arch enemy seduces and has sex with God's woman and now we have the Devils kids running around all over the place along with God's kids. But wait - THEN Gods kid's and the devil's kids hook up and have mixed God/devil kids!!! What a mess!!! What in the hell are we supposed to do now LOL

Old 09-03-2012, 02:27 AM

5,965 posts, read 7,018,151 times
Quote:
1 tim 1:4 "nor to pay attention to myths and endless genealogies, which give rise to mere speculation rather than furthering the administration of God which is by faith".

Which would be my next question to the serpent seed believers. In their deep revelatory insight into the mysteries of mankind's origin and why we are here - what is their plan of action? Since you are studying this ibe - why don't you inform us? That's one thing I was never told growing up. If modern Jews are the seed of the devil then what are we to do about it? Of course - the whole doctrine just leads to more senseless hate and possibly violence.

Before my childhood friend denounced the serpent seed doctrine (which he taught for many years) he noticed more skinheads, KKK and hate groups showing up at the Christian rallies. Like I said - the KKK and Nazis LOVE this superior/inferior - good/evil race talk. It is at the heart of their very reason for existing.

This is like bad science fiction. So God creates Adam and Eve in HIS image but damn.... - God's arch enemy seduces and has sex with God's woman and now we have the Devils kids running around all over the place along with God's kids. But wait - THEN Gods kid's and the devil's kids hook up and have mixed God/devil kids!!! What a mess!!! What in the hell are we supposed to do now LOL
Thank you, I knew there was a scripture about not bothering looking into one's genealogy to try to find out if we are children of god or the devil. I think it is obvious all are both -- we have two natures. One will remain.

Old 09-03-2012, 03:44 PM

Quote:

Well my Brother,

We are suppose to Choose

I know,, I'm going to answer but because I'm short of time it will have to be later, because I work a 11-7 grave yard shift,

this is most important to understand, we are liven in the generation of the fig tree, Jesus says to LEARN it. Go with (Jeremiah 24) When Satan beguiled Eve in the Garden, Then Eve Adam, They covered their Sin with Fig Leafs as they where in a Fig grove, and knew they was naked, This is why our Father got so mad at them, and our Father cursed their SEED, and so as the Parable of the Tares explain the sin in the Garden.

Yes two Fathers of this Age,
two sets of children
Good and Bad
But all souls belong to God our Father
we have Free will to Choose

and Oh yea Satans children are haters, who do they look like, Its not hard to see them my Brother, You will know them by thier Fruits
For It Is Written

"Ibe"

Old 09-04-2012, 04:31 PM

[quote=IbeWishing;25929529]Well my Brother,

We are suppose to Choose

I know,, I'm going to answer but because I'm short of time it will have to be later, because I work a 11-7 grave yard shift,

this is most important to understand, we are liven in the generation of the fig tree, Jesus says to LEARN it. Go with (Jeremiah 24) When Satan beguiled Eve in the Garden, Then Eve Adam, They covered their Sin with Fig Leafs as they where in a Fig grove, and knew they was naked, This is why our Father got so mad at them, and our Father cursed their SEED, and so as the Parable of the Tares explain the sin in the Garden.

Yes two Fathers of this Age,
two sets of children
Good and Bad
But all souls belong to God our Father
we have Free will to Choose

and Oh yea Satans children are haters, who do they look like, Its not hard to see them my Brother, You will know them by thier Fruits
For It Is Written

"Ibe"

Again short on time, but look at these Scripture's ,, This is Jesus Teaching not mine. Look into Matt 13:38

Who has ears to hear His words

Behold I have told you all things
For it Written

"Ibe"

Matthew 13:29

But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.

Matthew 13:25

But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.

Matthew 13:40

As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.

Matthew 13:26

But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.

Matthew 13:36

Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.

Matthew 13:27

So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?

Matthew 13:38

he field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

Matthew 13:30

Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity