U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-01-2012, 04:44 PM

155 posts, read 121,918 times

Advertisements

“Jesus” is Emanuel witch is interpreted “God with us” manifested in the Flesh.
Remember our Father said we will make man in our Image, who was he talking to, Spirit Bodies,” All His Children”, 6 day creation, all the nations’, All the Race’s, You and me and all our Brother and Sisters, and thus starting our Father’s 7-thousand year Plan! And thus the Three Earth Age’s
Now I will move on with my belief on this Thread “before the foundations of the World".
But I’m starting a new Thread incorporating this one called “The Three Earth Age’s

“The Three Earth Age’s”

Well this is my belief of our Father 7 thousand year Plan, and I should get plenty of help

This is In Short, as I’m sure, there will be a few page’s before this gets buried

In the first Earth Age, on the Sixth Day our Father created His children, 6th day Creation. That’s all the nations, that’s all the Race’s, Blacks, Whites, Mexicans, and on and on

Then our Father rested as all was good in his sight, and thus was the 7th Day

Because of the overthrow of Satan and fallen Angels our Father wiped that age out.
We had Dinosaurs then!! We dig the bones up all the time, T-Rex ran in the Flesh
But we were in our Spirit Body’s then!

Then the 1st commandment came “Ye must be Born Again” which means “Born from above”
The book of Jude records why the Falling Angels are locked with Satan and will die in the lake of fire,

And thus started this 2nd Earth age “ Flesh Body’s” with free will, innocent of what happed in first age, So our Father started with Adam creating him, then Eve, 8th day creation, the only Flesh body’s on Earth that is the (2nd Earth Age) this is where is started, Flesh body’s nobody else here.

What ever Race Adam and Eve was, “it’s another study”, but we should all agree they were of one nationality whether Caucasian or not. After their “KIND”

The Sin in the Garden was between Eve and Satan then Adam, 1st commandment our Father made to them was the tree of good and bad, “it’s another study” but thou shall not eat of. “So they cover there mouths because they ate of”. No, they covered their private parts because they partook of. They new they where naked but like I said that’s another study.

But lets move on, Eve knew Adam, and had Cain and then Abel, So Cain slew his Brother, Cain went out from the presents of our Father, went to the land of nod and took a wife?
Where did she come from? Best I can figure, 6th day creation,

The 3rd Earth Age will be right here on Earth in the Kingdom to come, Heaven right here on Earth,
But before the Foundations of the world or the 2nd Earth Age’s we was all in spirit bodys

Jeremiah 1:5

5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.
John 3:13

And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

I know I’m at the right Place looking for insight, who can help a Brother out!!

There is only seven chronological orders of events that bring on Jesus 2nd coming Revealed In the book of Revelation.

The Antichrist comes first on 666 that are the sixth trump, the sixth seal, and the sixth vial, as recorded in the Book of Mark, Luke, Matthew, as well as Revelation.

No Rapture, two in the field, one taken one left, I want to stay and fight, and who’s with me!!

Looking for the Gospel
Who can help?

Ibe a Disciple of Jesus Christ
Ibe In His Service
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2012, 08:34 PM

1,321 posts, read 1,005,262 times
1 question sir... was God alone before the world began? trinity included?

Old 09-01-2012, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Follower Of X View Post
1 question sir... was God alone before the world began? trinity included?

Well F,O,X

John 1:1-17

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.
7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.
8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.
9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
15 John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.
16 And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

What does this Scripture mean to you?

"Ibe"

Last edited by IbeWishing; 09-01-2012 at 09:00 PM..

Old 09-01-2012, 08:54 PM

it doesnt answer my question and i started a thread on this.

Old 09-01-2012, 10:16 PM

Quote:
it doesnt answer my question and i started a thread on this.
Hum, I'm sorry my Brother, I will be looking at your profile and finding that Thread,

Let’s see, God our Father, is the Word as John 1:1 states,

In Genisis 1:1-2

1 In the beginning God created the heaven and earth "That’s our Father" (God)
2 And the earth was with out form, and void; “our Father didn’t create nothing void or without form. It became that way from tohu va bohu

That the overthrow is the result of judgment is clearly seen in the other references to tohu va bohu in Jeremiah 4:23

23 I beheld the earth, and lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light.

Or here in 2 pete3:6

6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished

Anyway before the overthrow, Satan defied God and lost. The earth trembled and rocked to and fro

In the days of reconstruction, God spread out the heavens, the firmament of Genesis 1:6.

But I guess the question is (was God alone before the world began? trinity included?)
All I can say is what Scripture says, and again
John 1:1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Genesis 1
In the beginning God,

Does this Help answer your question?
Hope So
“Ibe”

Old 09-02-2012, 03:58 AM

7,858 posts, read 6,662,302 times
I see three eternal ages of authority in the earth from the ``fall of man to the Cross of Christ ``...as the first age were the only people who would be saved were the children of Israel by the covenant of the blessing of Isaac which God gave as Jesus was coming and He could redeem these pre-Christians who had the compassion for the purposes of God and His commands ..This is a age were the devil had very limited power over the earth which could influence man , and the Lord honored the devil authority which was against the Lords Will to be sure ........ Then the Age of the ``cross of Christ to the renewal of the earth to the Resurrection of the Body of Christ`` , which is called the Age of Grace.........Which came at the Pentecost where the promise of Holy Spirit is given , and Christianity is born and flourishes, and authority over the earth is given through the Power of Holy Spirit and men are saved through the blood of Jesus and all of God blessing comes through by the faith of the Children of God ....Were the devil still is active in the earth but the Lord gives His power to put him down by faith of the followers .......Then the Age which is still Grace , which come from the ``renewal of the resurrection of the Body of Christ to the Great Judgment of Lord Jesus ``....... The thousand years were the devil is removed from the earth were Holy Spirit power exceeds all Ages to keep him there and God has full dominion of the earth were the People of God still must walk by faith put are free to worship the Lord is all the earth, and sin is absent ..... But as time to by the sin returns and the devil is released to challenge the nations of the earth were the end time war come to Gods children and God cleans the threat and the Great judgment comes........ The three ages are there were God can judge men in three areas were satan challenges man and were God can help men, so man must prove to God that he is not just a wild animal like the demons and the fallen angels were man is different and up to the challenge for the Lord ..

Old 09-02-2012, 05:23 AM

17,968 posts, read 12,427,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hljc View Post
I see three eternal ages of authority in the earth ..This is a age were the devil had very limited power ........ Then the Age of the ``cross of Christ . . . which is called the Age of Grace................ The thousand years were the devil is removed from the earth were Holy Spirit power exceeds all Ages .
First of all "eternal ages" is a contradiction in terms. You can have a long age, a short age but you can't have an eternal age. The very meaning inherent in the word "age" is that it is a period having a beginning and end. If it were eternal it would not have an end and hence would not be an age.

Secondly, the bible says nothing about the age of the cross of Christ nor the age of grace. These are just man-made terms.

We do knot that the ages and the earth are synchronized. Every time the earth has a major cataclysm there is a new age. The Bible says there are ages to come. Jesus explains in Matthew and Revelation corroberates that the earth will experience cataclysmic event at the consummation of this age (see Matthew 24:3
(ASV) And as he sat on the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

(CLV) Now at His sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, "Tell us, when will these things be? And what is the sign of Thy presence and of the conclusion of the eon?

Then the 1000 year age comes. What ends the 1000 year age? Another earth-wide cataclysm (the earth being destroyed by fire then a new earth comes and a new age).

Old 09-02-2012, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IbeWishing View Post
Hum, I'm sorry my Brother, I will be looking at your profile and finding that Thread,

Let’s see, God our Father, is the Word as John 1:1 states,

In Genisis 1:1-2

1 In the beginning God created the heaven and earth "That’s our Father" (God)
2 And the earth was with out form, and void; “our Father didn’t create nothing void or without form. It became that way from tohu va bohu

That the overthrow is the result of judgment is clearly seen in the other references to tohu va bohu in Jeremiah 4:23

23 I beheld the earth, and lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light.

Or here in 2 pete3:6

6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished

Anyway before the overthrow, Satan defied God and lost. The earth trembled and rocked to and fro

In the days of reconstruction, God spread out the heavens, the firmament of Genesis 1:6.

But I guess the question is (was God alone before the world began? trinity included?)
All I can say is what Scripture says, and again
Genesis 1
In the beginning God,

Does this Help answer your question?
Hope So
“Ibe”
Thats more detail and it helps but I still wonder exactly what might have been right before it all began...

here is the thread, feel free to join in.

Was God(trinity) alone before the world began?

Old 09-02-2012, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Thats more detail and it helps but I still wonder exactly what might have been right before it all began...

here is the thread, feel free to join in.

Was God(trinity) alone before the world began?
Well now my Brother,

I did go to and see your Thread, really a little different than this one, here we are exploring 3 different Earth Age's "eons of time" we have learned from the Dinosaur that they date back millions of year in time.

Some thing's we will never know till we have total recall again. In the millennium of Jesus Christ Teaching the true Doctrine of Christianity, the Books will be opened, You will see every thing that has happened in the first earth age, and this 2nd earth age, but some Priest, with one of the 12 Apostle’s maybe will sitting across a table looking at your life history, might even be Jesus himself, and asking you how that worked for Ya in the Millennium. As it is written!!

But in the third earth age it will be all wiped out for good.

I will leave you with this thought, to your question .

“In the Beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God

That start’s the show my Brother “The Beginning” That’s before creation

God Bless

“Ibe”
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity