Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2012, 08:46 PM

951 posts, read 1,052,914 times

Advertisements

Most of the misunderstanding between modern versus true Christianity today comes from not understanding and keeping the Holy Days of God. Each year a true Christian is to go through this Master Plan of God and learn each step of how mankind is going to achieve their ultimate potential of being born into the Kingdom of God and thus move from the human kingdom into the God kingdom and become an actual member of the household of God with God our Father and Christ our Elder Brother.

Now, the annual Holy Days of God are centered around two harvest seasons. A smaller one in the spring and greater one in the fall.

Right now God is calling a small number of people to be in the true Church of God. This is pictured by the early harvest in the spring. Most people are deceived and following a false christ and worshiping a false god believing that they are going to Heaven (which is not Biblical) and believing a lot of truth and pagan error mixed doctrines all believing that they are true Christians. They are deceived and sincerely believing they are converted when actually they are not. And Christ did not try to convert the world. He even spoke in parables to hide the meaning and not make it clear as many believe.

Only a small number, who have been predestinated to be called at this time are in this early spring harvest. Everyone else is blinded and cannot see the Truth even if they wanted to. God wants them to remain blind because it is not their time to be healed and saved.

Mat 13:10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
Mat 13:11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
Mat 13:12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
Mat 13:13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
Mat 13:14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:
Mat 13:15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
Mat 13:16 But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.

Now, you know why there is no divine healing in your churches. You are not converted and you are not being healed both spiritually and physically. I am not saying you are lost, I am saying you are not being called yet. It appears that you are destined for the greater harvest pictured in the fall Holy Days -- the Feast of Tabernacles and the Last Great Day when the whole world will be called and the Truth will be made plain and everyone will understand.

But now, the Truth is hidden from the world and world rejects it if someone tries to teach it because that is God's and Christ's will at this particular time. The only ones responding to the Truth in a positive way at this time are the ones God is calling to rule with Christ in the First Resurrection which will take place at the Return of Jesus Christ to this earth and is pictured by the Holy Day -- The Feast of Trumpets (this Holy Day is less than two weeks away).

So, I can't emphasize this enough, since you have substituted pagan days of worship for God's days you are, on top of being blind and deaf to the Truth, you are also cut off from any true understanding of the true God and the true Christ, and God's Plan of Salvation being worked out each year in these annual Holy Days. And you must go through God's plan of salvation each year to really understand it. I personally have been going through this cycle of Holy Days for over 30 years and there is still more to learn.

Passover
Days of Unleavened Bread
Pentecost
Feast of Trumpets
Day of Atonement
Feast of Tabernacles
Last Great Day

Don't think we practice Judaism and put the same meaning and symbolism on these days as the Jews. We do not. We look at these days from a Christian perspective and these days have different meaning to us than the meaning they have for the Jewish people. Now, there are some things that are the same but there a lot of things that are different, I am quite sure.

You must keep these annual special days of God which include 7 annual Sabbaths or Holy Days to truly understand God's Master Plan of Salvation. You are basically blind and ignorant of the true God and His Plan of Salvation until you do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2012, 09:13 PM

1,784 posts, read 3,459,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tthttf View Post
Most of the misunderstanding between modern versus true Christianity today comes from not understanding and keeping the Holy Days of God.
Yeah, I stopped reading after your first sentence here. I literally did the eye-roll as mentioned in another thread title.

Old 09-04-2012, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdenscold View Post
Yeah, I stopped reading after your first sentence here. I literally did the eye-roll as mentioned in another thread title.
Thank you.

You helped reinforce a point I made in the original post.

Old 09-04-2012, 09:25 PM

33,230 posts, read 26,440,532 times
Quote:
Most of the misunderstanding between modern versus true Christianity today comes from not understanding and keeping the Holy Days of God. Each year a true Christian is to go through this Master Plan of God and learn each step of how mankind is going to achieve their ultimate potential of being born into the Kingdom of God and thus move from the human kingdom into the God kingdom and become an actual member of the household of God with God our Father and Christ our Elder Brother.

Now, the annual Holy Days of God are centered around two harvest seasons. A smaller one in the spring and greater one in the fall.

Right now God is calling a small number of people to be in the true Church of God. This is pictured by the early harvest in the spring. Most people are deceived and following a false christ and worshiping a false god believing that they are going to Heaven (which is not Biblical) and believing a lot of truth and pagan error mixed doctrines all believing that they are true Christians. They are deceived and sincerely believing they are converted when actually they are not. And Christ did not try to convert the world. He even spoke in parables to hide the meaning and not make it clear as many believe.

Only a small number, who have been predestinated to be called at this time are in this early spring harvest. Everyone else is blinded and cannot see the Truth even if they wanted to. God wants them to remain blind because it is not their time to be healed and saved.

Mat 13:10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
Mat 13:11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
Mat 13:12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
Mat 13:13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
Mat 13:14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:
Mat 13:15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
Mat 13:16 But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.

Now, you know why there is no divine healing in your churches. You are not converted and you are not being healed both spiritually and physically. I am not saying you are lost, I am saying you are not being called yet. It appears that you are destined for the greater harvest pictured in the fall Holy Days -- the Feast of Tabernacles and the Last Great Day when the whole world will be called and the Truth will be made plain and everyone will understand.

But now, the Truth is hidden from the world and world rejects it if someone tries to teach it because that is God's and Christ's will at this particular time. The only ones responding to the Truth in a positive way at this time are the ones God is calling to rule with Christ in the First Resurrection which will take place at the Return of Jesus Christ to this earth and is pictured by the Holy Day -- The Feast of Trumpets (this Holy Day is less than two weeks away).

So, I can't emphasize this enough, since you have substituted pagan days of worship for God's days you are, on top of being blind and deaf to the Truth, you are also cut off from any true understanding of the true God and the true Christ, and God's Plan of Salvation being worked out each year in these annual Holy Days. And you must go through God's plan of salvation each year to really understand it. I personally have been going through this cycle of Holy Days for over 30 years and there is still more to learn.

Passover
Days of Unleavened Bread
Pentecost
Feast of Trumpets
Day of Atonement
Feast of Tabernacles
Last Great Day

Don't think we practice Judaism and put the same meaning and symbolism on these days as the Jews. We do not. We look at these days from a Christian perspective and these days have different meaning to us than the meaning they have for the Jewish people. Now, there are some things that are the same but there a lot of things that are different, I am quite sure.

You must keep these annual special days of God which include 7 annual Sabbaths or Holy Days to truly understand God's Master Plan of Salvation. You are basically blind and ignorant of the true God and His Plan of Salvation until you do.
There is nothing Christian about your perspective and your beliefs. You are one of the most legalistic people to ever post on this forum.

Last edited by Michael Way; 09-04-2012 at 09:45 PM..

Old 09-04-2012, 09:48 PM

9,455 posts, read 12,545,216 times
Quote:
of Trumpets (this Holy Day is less than two weeks away).

Passover
Days of Unleavened Bread
Pentecost
Feast of Trumpets
Day of Atonement
Feast of Tabernacles
Last Great Day

Why be a Chrstian when you can be a Jew?

I say this as a Jew who accepted Jesus as Lord and Savior.

If you want to follow the Law do It! Don't tell me or anyone else they must follow the Law to be saved. It ain't the case. Thus saith Jesus!

Old 09-04-2012, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike555 View Post
There is nothing Christian about your perspective and your beliefs. You are one of the most legalistic people to ever post on this forum. Many people do follow a false Christ, and you are one of them.
Luke 6:22 Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.

Luke 6:26 Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets.

Matt 19:17 And he [Christ] said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

The ERV makes this verse a little plainer:
Matt 19:17 Jesus answered, "Why do you ask me about what is good? Only God is good. But if you want to have eternal life, obey the law's commands."

1 Cor 7:19 Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of God.

Rev 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Rev 22:13 I [Jesus Christ] am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments [God the Father's Commandments], that they may have right to the tree of life [this reinforces what Christ said earlier in Matthew 19:17], and may enter in through the gates into the city.
Rev 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie [contrasted with those that have not repented and are breaking God's Commandments].
Rev 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches [but not to the churches of this present evil world]...

Old 09-04-2012, 09:58 PM

11,825 posts, read 12,491,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr5150 View Post

If you want to follow the Law do It! Don't tell me or anyone else they must follow the Law to be saved. It ain't the case. Thus saith Jesus!

Galatians 3:21-25
For if a law had been given that could impart life, then righteousness would certainly have come by the law....
So the law was put in charge to lead us to Christ that we might be justified by faith.
Now that faith has come, we are no longer under the supervision of the law.

Old 09-04-2012, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr5150 View Post

I do not seek to follow Judaism.

A Christian can keep the Holy Days of God and many do. These Holy Days have a different meaning and picture different things to a Christian than they do to the Jewish people as I pointed out in the original post.

Old 09-04-2012, 10:06 PM

33,230 posts, read 26,440,532 times
Quote:
Luke 6:22 Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.

Luke 6:26 Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets.

Matt 19:17 And he [Christ] said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

The ERV makes a little plainer:
Matt 19:17 Jesus answered, "Why do you ask me about what is good? Only God is good. But if you want to have eternal life, obey the law's commands."

1 Cor 7:19 Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of God.

Rev 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Rev 22:13 I [Jesus Christ] am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments [God the Father's Commandments], that they may have right to the tree of life [this reinforces what Christ said earlier in Matthew 19:17], and may enter in through the gates into the city.
Rev 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie [contrasted with those that have not repented and are breaking God's Commandments].
Rev 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches [but not to the churches of this present evil world]...
Those verses have nothing whatsoever to do with your ridiculous assertions that the Church must follow the Jewish feast days. Furthermore, your claim that believers don't go to heaven when they die is another of your false beliefs. Rev. 6:9-11, 7:9-11, and 20:4 all describe Tribulational martyrs in heaven during the Tribulation. The false teaching that believers don't go to heaven is common among the cults.

Old 09-04-2012, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike555 View Post
Those verses have nothing whatsoever to do with your ridiculous assertions that the Church must follow the Jewish feast days. Furthermore, your claim that believers don't go to heaven when they die is another of your false beliefs. Rev. 6:9-11, 7:9-11, and 20:4 all describe Tribulational martyrs in heaven during the Tribulation. The false teaching that believers don't go to heaven is common among the cults.
If the 120 had not been assembled on Pentecost/Feast of Weeks/Feast of Firstfruits one of the annual Holy Days they would not have received God's Holy Spirit. No, believers do not go to Heaven. Christ is coming to rule on this earth and the saints will rule with Him (Rev 5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.) Your going to heaven doctrine is out of the mind of the being who wants to pull off a coup and attack God and throw Him off His throne and exalt his own throne above the stars.

Isa 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
Isa 14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
Isa 14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Satan wants to go to Heaven to knock God off His throne. The Saints are going to meet Christ as He is descending and will rule with Christ for a thousand years and through the judgment and sentencing periods pictured by God's Holy Day -- the Last Great Day (see original post) and then finally God the Father is going to come down on this earth (see Rev 21). So you have it backward, the Saints are not going up to Heaven, but rather God and Christ are coming down here to this Earth. Even Psalms 37 speaks about inheriting the earth and not going to Heaven:

Psa 37:9 For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth.
Psa 37:11 But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.
Psa 37:22 For such as be blessed of him shall inherit the earth; and they that be cursed of him shall be cut off.

And notice the phrase in Dan 7 -- "under the whole heaven". It does not say "in heaven". The Saints are going to be administering the Government of God along with Christ on this earth.

Dan 7:27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

Again:

Rev 5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

And not up in Heaven as false Christianity teaches today.

Conclusion:
My statement in the original post was absolutely correct. You and your false Christianity are the ones in error.

Last edited by tthttf; 09-04-2012 at 10:45 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity