U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: My Cup is running over in Blessing WHY!
Family 1 33.33%
Money 0 0%
Health 0 0%
Helping other 2 66.67%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2012, 12:12 PM

3 posts, read 1,532 times

Advertisements

The Gift of "The Holy Spirit", could happen at anytime in your life. If you have recently experience a change in your Lifestyle, even back in 2008 it could be that GOD is calling you to serve his Kingdom
We may be living in the 21st century but we are still facing some of the same conditions that they was facing back then. Dishonest government, famine, poor living conditions, unemployed, taxes, these and even more situation was happening in bibilical times. My Servant the Branch is about seeking GOD's Kingdom first, before going into business, before applying for a job, or getting married. Am 56 years of age and am just learning how to Understand the Kingdom of GOD; if someone would have told me about his "promise", to us or the purpose that he has for our lives. GOD gave his only son up for our happiness, when he had asked Abraham to take Issac to the mountain. He just couldn't take his only son from him, this was the foundation for our lives. it can be found in the book of Genesis chapter 12 People always want something in return for their services, but this is how the benefit package looks when you are living with GOD. Psalms 128
Blessed is everyone who fears the LORD, who walks in His ways
When you eat the labor of your hands, you shall be happy, and it
shall be well with you.
Your wife shall be like a fruitful vine in the very heart of your house
your children like olive plants all around your table. Behold, thus shall
the man be blessed who fears the LORD. The LORD bless you out of
Zion and may you see the good of Jerusalem all the days of your life.
Yes, may you see your children's children. Peace be upon Israel!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2012, 04:50 AM

7,843 posts, read 6,640,356 times
When though Jesus Holy Spirit gives His blessing were other people will be blessed His blessing which is not overwhelming were to bring condemnation of intrusion , but bring His blessing in a cleansing , and help other to be lead in the right direction by Jesus plan for their lives .... See God give Good Gifts and there is nothing to fear by the gifts that He gives ........ See in Psalms 23: 5..```You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies . You anoint my head with oil. My Cup runs over..``

Old 09-10-2012, 10:48 AM

3 posts, read 1,532 times
its a walk with Abraham as life has developed around the World, when you come and sit down this is how your family should be like in Psalms 128
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or