U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-11-2012, 01:46 AM

19,556 posts, read 12,328,796 times

Advertisements

Iran Pastor Released, but Danger Remains - World - CBN News - Christian News 24-7 - CBN.com

The Iranian pastor sentenced to death for refusing to recant his Christian faith has been released from prison and reunited with his family, according to Christian Solidarity Worldwide.

Carl Moeller, former president of Open Doors USA, told CBN News last year that he may be more at risk after he's released.
"In fact, what we have seen in numerous cases over the the last 30 years in Iran is that someone may be judicially acquitted or released on a technicality, but then their lives are deeply also under threat," Moeller explained.

"They can simply disappear or they can be tortured or be arrested without any judicial process," he said. "So, by no means is Pastor Youcef's situation free and clear if he is acquitted of these charges."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2012, 01:59 AM

5,261 posts, read 6,129,369 times
I'm praying for him and his precious family...I'm hoping someone is secretly helping him to leave that country and come to the US with his family where they will be safe.

God, Bless him and his family...and all those like him that face the same horrible things... Amen.

Old 09-11-2012, 06:39 AM

13,411 posts, read 20,871,397 times
I have followed this story for quite sometime and I too fear for his safety there as a freed man. Prayers that

god will provide a way for him to leave that country with his family and live in peace and without fear as he continues his work.

Old 09-11-2012, 07:31 AM

6,826 posts, read 4,690,564 times
God answers prayers. keep praying.

Old 09-11-2012, 07:54 AM

6,926 posts, read 5,508,684 times
I am also in fear for his life. There many Christians who live in Iran but that won't stop the Iranian government from seeking him out. I will remember him in my prayers.

Even coming here Sheit Muslims live here in countless numbers as they are spreading all over the world. There goal is to overtake the world with Islam.

They believe their religion is the only true religion, I should know I'm married to a Sheit Muslim. I chose to keep my Christian faith and it has caused havoc in my marriage and now I'm in the process of getting a divorce from this man. My son is also Muslim because the children follow the fathers faith not the mothers as is customary in this country.

Sheit Muslim believe no harm should come to women and children but Suni Muslims have made videos they have posted on YouTube on how to beat you wife without leaving a mark on her face. It's so sick. But this poor woman has her nose and ears cut off by her husband and left to die on the side of a mountain.

WTF VIDEO - Islamic Extremists Cut Girls Nose And Ears Off For Shaming Family - YouTube

Oh I'm getting so off track here but I can't help it. In Iran they just stopped digging holes in the ground and putting women in them, that are accused of adultery, then filling up the holes with dirt so they can't move up to the middle of their arms. The whole town including woman and children start throwing stones at her until she is dead.

Poor Muslim Girl Siddqa Is Stoned To Death By Evil! Islamic Sharia Law YouTube - YouTube Here is the link to a stoning of a woman and a man. Tears are filling my eyes.

So you see why I fear for the safety of the Iranian Pastor, may God protect him and guide him to safety....

I also fear for the future of my son believing in this hateful religion.

Old 09-11-2012, 08:42 AM

5,261 posts, read 6,129,369 times
...wow...

hopedelivers......I am praying for you and all of those like you...I am so sorry...

Old 09-12-2012, 01:53 AM

19,556 posts, read 12,328,796 times
WOW, I recently saw a woman at Walmart who had a bandage on her nose and it looked like that woman in the tape, like she didn't have a nose anymore. I don't know her circumstance so not saying this is her but we do have many Muslims and a mosque near here.

No woman or human should have to go through that abuse. The only way to stop it is to shine a light on it for the world to see and condemn it like the Chinese foot binding that went on. Only world censor and ridicule to those who did it stopped it but who knows maybe radical Muslims are different and won't stop without force.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or