Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2012, 12:01 AM

18,250 posts, read 16,920,340 times

Advertisements

tthttf, we'll get together the day after the feast of trumpets and discuss what went wrong. Believe me, I've had this discussion many MANY times.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2012, 06:27 PM

951 posts, read 1,053,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post
tthttf, we'll get together the day after the feast of trumpets and discuss what went wrong. Believe me, I've had this discussion many MANY times.
I am not sure what you are referring to.

I believe Christ will come no sooner than 2016 because of a sequence of prophetic events that must take place before His Return.

Tomorrow evening begins one of God's Seven annual Holy Days. When it is over, the next Holy Day to look forward to is the Day of Atonement, the Fast, which comes 9 days after the Feast of Trumpets. This day will picture the putting away of Satan the Devil for a 1,000 years at the beginning of the Millennium and on after the Day of Atonement comes the Holy Day and Seven Day Festival -- the Feast of Tabernacles. And the eighth day of the Feast which is a Holy Day and separate from the 7 day Feast is the Last Great Day. The Feast of Tabernacles pictures the millennial reign of Jesus Christ and the Last Great Day pictures the Great White Throne Judgment period.

God's Master Plan of Salvation pictured in the Holy Days will then come to an end for this year and this cycle will be repeated next year in the Spring beginning with the Passover.

We are to go through these annual Holy Days each year.

The Feast of Trumpets is middle Holy Day and it pictures what will be the greatest event in the History of the World.

"With the Sound of Trumpets"

Jesus Christ is coming to reign on this earth.

May God speed that day....

Old 09-15-2012, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tthttf View Post
I am not sure what you are referring to.

I believe Christ will come no sooner than 2016 because of a sequence of prophetic events that must take place before His Return.

Tomorrow evening begins one of God's Seven annual Holy Days. When it is over, the next Holy Day to look forward to is the Day of Atonement, the Fast, which comes 9 days after the Feast of Trumpets. This day will picture the putting away of Satan the Devil for a 1,000 years at the beginning of the Millennium and on after the Day of Atonement comes the Holy Day and Seven Day Festival -- the Feast of Tabernacles. And the eighth day of the Feast which is a Holy Day and separate from the 7 day Feast is the Last Great Day. The Feast of Tabernacles pictures the millennial reign of Jesus Christ and the Last Great Day pictures the Great White Throne Judgment period.

God's Master Plan of Salvation pictured in the Holy Days will then come to an end for this year and this cycle will be repeated next year in the Spring beginning with the Passover.

We are to go through these annual Holy Days each year.

The Feast of Trumpets is middle Holy Day and it pictures what will be the greatest event in the History of the World.

"With the Sound of Trumpets"

Jesus Christ is coming to reign on this earth.

May God speed that day....
I thought you were saying the rapture is going to happen tomorrow.

Old 09-15-2012, 06:49 PM

951 posts, read 1,053,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post
I thought you were saying the rapture is going to happen tomorrow.
No, I was urging this nation to keep God's Holy Days and I was pointing out how important the Holy Day -- The Feast of Trumpets -- is because of what it pictures. I didn't mean to say that those great events would begin happening tomorrow night.

I am sorry that the way I worded it may have made some to misunderstand.

Old 09-16-2012, 12:01 AM

1,506 posts, read 1,379,980 times
Quote:
No, I was urging this nation to keep God's Holy Days and I was pointing out how important the Holy Day -- The Feast of Trumpets -- is because of what it pictures. I didn't mean to say that those great events would begin happening tomorrow night.

Hmm....uh...ok so what exactly is suppose to happen tomorrow night in practical terms? I'm assuming something more than some random guy holding up pictures he drew of the end times events, right?

Old 09-16-2012, 10:51 AM

Quote:

My apologies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity