Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2012, 12:25 AM

154 posts, read 209,238 times

Advertisements

Hey guys, long time. Since the election is practically over, I wanted to share this with someone for a while. This video says Obama would be re-elected, followed by a series of...events, so to speak. And note this video is MONTHS back (you can see the date on it), and so far is right! So take a look-see and see what you say about it:

Multiple prophecies of Obama re-election followed by FIRE - YouTube

It's funny. People said who I was gonna vote for, and I said I wasn't and that it was pointless, that I already know who was gonna win. They didn't know why and thought I was just a government-hater or something. It's a funny-sadness really.

Anyway, thoughts of this? And did anyone else on here have dreams/prophecies of his re-election?

Old 11-07-2012, 01:31 AM

1,506 posts, read 1,379,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylightMike231 View Post

Anyway, thoughts of this? And did anyone else on here have dreams/prophecies of his re-election?
No, but I have seen alot of "Obama's the Anti-Christ!/Repent! Its the end of the world!" posts on this forum this year most with their own ideas of how certain prophecies will happen. I even saw one respectable endtimes screamer admit he was wrong when a "prophecy" didn't come true. I guess we'll just have to see if the fires start burning and if so, whether it is actually accompanied by "Christians being rounded up in the streets." The Mayan Calendar is ending you know?!

Anyways, if the president is the AntiChrist, he sure is a good liar. He couldn't possibly by any stretch of the imagination be telling the truth here:

JESUS CHRIST... OBAMA'S SAVIOUR! - YouTube

That's some strange talk for a muslimmarxistmoaistfascistatheistantichristdidIfor getanything?ohyeahsocialjusticeenvironut guy I keep hearing about from the standard endtimes people.

But I guess we'll just have to see. People can post just about anything on the internet these days. If the author of the video you posted is telling the truth about several people actually having these "visions," at least it would be more credible than some of the crap we've seen here But never underestimate the power of "group mentality/paradigm" when it comes to its effects on the mind.

Old 11-07-2012, 05:54 AM

22,917 posts, read 28,263,704 times
This stuff always happens around election time. I'm old enough to remember it happening around Carter, Reagan, Gorbachev, Thatcher, etc. It's nothing new, and none of those "prophecies" came true either. I take these about as seriously as Elvis sightings.

Old 11-07-2012, 07:15 AM

2,817 posts, read 3,460,887 times
i dont care for this dude, but he was not going to lose regardless. his puppet masters need him there and losing was not on their agenda.

Old 11-07-2012, 08:43 AM

4,440 posts, read 9,069,031 times
I've always enjoyed the notion that the anti-christ would risk re-election prior to implementing doom.

Old 11-07-2012, 09:19 AM

1,196 posts, read 753,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylightMike231 View Post
?

Well as a follower of Jesus, I much rather do as Jesus did, which is NOT to be part of this world ,(John 17:16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world). And as a servant of Jehovah God, I’ve long ago choose my leader, and he said his kingdom wasn’t of this world ,(John 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence). So I don’t choose to vote for anyone. Just because God allowed satan’s followers to rule over mankind, (for a while), doesn’t mean he won’t soon put an end to it ,(Dan.2:44). Also being a true follower of Jesus, I obey Jehovah God NOT to put trust in ANY governmental men, (Psa. 118:9 It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in prince) , and (Psa.146:3 Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help). I’ve since heard many complaining about their president, AFTER they had voted for him…for the wrong reasons! Yet those same one’s will vote for him again, because they feel the other one will be even worse, sad! Satan truly has blinded , even the “believers” peace

Old 11-07-2012, 10:16 AM

139 posts, read 167,278 times
(Matthew 6:10) 10*Let your kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also upon earth.

This kingdom is the only government I ever look to for a cure to any and all of mankinds ills.

That government is poised to begin it's righteous rule over the earth very soon.... (Daniel 2:44) “And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be brought to ruin. And the kingdom itself will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it itself will stand to times indefinite;

As was previously noted..(Psalm 146:3, 4) *3*Do not put YOUR trust in nobles, Nor in the son of earthling man, to whom no salvation belongs. *4*His spirit goes out, he goes back to his ground; In that day his thoughts do perish.

Note that the kingdom of God itself will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it itself will stand to times indefinite;

Human rule can not fix any of the problems it speaks on....
(Jeremiah 10:23) 23*I well know, O Jehovah, that to earthling man his way does not belong. It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step.

(Ecclesiastes 8:9) 9*All this I have seen, and there was an applying of my heart to every work that has been done under the sun, [during] the time that man has dominated man to his injury.

Old 11-07-2012, 11:37 AM

428 posts, read 330,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
This stuff always happens around election time. I'm old enough to remember it happening around Carter, Reagan, Gorbachev, Thatcher, etc. It's nothing new, and none of those "prophecies" came true either. I take these about as seriously as Elvis sightings.
Well let me set you striaght! Elvis came to me last January and told me that Obama would be re-elected. He told me it was because satan had struck a deal with Joe Biden and they rigged the election. He also said that the nation would split and become 2 countries called Red USA and Blue USA but that after about 6 months the Blue USA would surrender their country to the Red USA because they won't have anyone to work and pay for the government handouts that all of their citezens were used to.

Old 11-07-2012, 12:59 PM

1,506 posts, read 1,379,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Joe Bob View Post
Well let me set you striaght! Elvis came to me last January and told me that Obama would be re-elected. He told me it was because satan had struck a deal with Joe Biden and they rigged the election. He also said that the nation would split and become 2 countries called Red USA and Blue USA but that after about 6 months the Blue USA would surrender their country to the Red USA because they won't have anyone to work and pay for the government handouts that all of their citezens were used to.
I think Elvis is watching too much FoxNews lol

Old 11-07-2012, 01:08 PM

428 posts, read 330,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrhockney View Post
I think Elvis is watching too much FoxNews lol
He needs to watch MSDNC
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity